DontHoldBack #10 Group chats, TikTok spats, Are the Dream Team rats?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused to why he's going after spudman, it's a big jump from going after the begs.

I wouldn't expect high hygiene standards from any burger (spud) stand/van, at least the customers have seen the standards on tiktok before buying, he's coming across as a bit of a twerp at the moment.
His latest account is darrell.priestley

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
How are you? I miss you on the other threads. We used to have such a laugh. Is Hairy ok? Haven’t seen her on here in a while.
Aww, all.good thankyou and we did...bloody Shan needs to provide us with some content🤪
Shameless is a full time job these days 😂
Hairy os OK I believe and I'm sure, I'd Shan dod.provide some content we would " see her"...miss her banter❤
As for this fella ...cheeky sod called us frustrated housewives last time a while back😂😂
He has room to talk, the way he's carrying on!!
---
Where have you guys been hiding???
Wow hello there!!!
Hairy is in temp retirement in think and iro21 too🤔
I'm usually on Shameless Ameless thread !
Hope you're well!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm confused to why he's going after spudman, it's a big jump from going after the begs.

I wouldn't expect high hygiene standards from any burger (spud) stand/van, at least the customers have seen the standards on tiktok before buying, he's coming across as a bit of a twerp at the moment.
His latest account is darrell.priestley
He came up the other day for me and he was making vid after vid on spudman. I get going after the begs and stuff, but the spudman hate doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: 3
He came up the other day for me and he was making vid after vid on spudman. I get going after the begs and stuff, but the spudman hate doesn't make any sense.
Same, in one vid he said Greed because he turned on subs, from lurking on spudarmy thread I think he turned on subs because of the hate?
I've personally not seen him beg for money, he's just on tiktok promoting his business and from the last live I seen he had at least 4 or 5 people working for him, why is dhb trying to make them jobless?

• Heart
DHB 'was and could of' continued making a difference on that app but he lost his way. He got caught up involving others which ended up backfiring big time and he lost all credibility. The app has since changed, become even more monetised and all types of dregs of society are now on there. And yet he still can't see past the end of his nose. He doesn't get the support now because he shows obsessive behaviour, goes after the wrong ones and is basically late to the party. Miss Red started off good but even she became biased, cocky and obsessed. It's a shame, but he doesn't help his own cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Havnt seen dhb for a while on my fyp and then loads came up at once 😆not sure why he going after spudarmy her doing nothing wrong just making a living same as the spud brothers

DHB 'was and could of' continued making a difference on that app but he lost his way. He got caught up involving others which ended up backfiring big time and he lost all credibility. The app has since changed, become even more monetised and all types of dregs of society are now on there. And yet he still can't see past the end of his nose. He doesn't get the support now because he shows obsessive behaviour, goes after the wrong ones and is basically late to the party. Miss Red started off good but even she became biased, cocky and obsessed. It's a shame, but he doesn't help his own cause.
I think he's always been too obsessive, but sometimes what he was obsessing over made sense. Now it's just weird. I don't think he's a very happy person

I think he's always been too obsessive, but sometimes what he was obsessing over made sense. Now it's just weird. I don't think he's a very happy person
Exactly this
He pretends to be, either way he has too much time on his hands!!

Reactions: 1
Another video. He's gone on for 10 minutes for a point that could have taken him 90 seconds. The thing is, he actually has a point, but he ruins it by going on and on and on. Loves the sound of his own miserable voice

How can people go from blatantly being on live about the begs and the manipulation to hundreds of people in DHB lives to gifting to people sat in a box with a green screen!! 🫣🫨 cough cough mummy belton you massive twit.

• Haha
How can people go from blatantly being on live about the begs and the manipulation to hundreds of people in DHB lives to gifting to people sat in a box with a green screen!! 🫣🫨 cough cough mummy belton you massive twit.
Mummy belton has been a twit for ages, she’s been in boxes with feisty and tam months ago until they are felt out and she’s on the dark side now 😂😂😂

It's boring same as anything he goes on about its ridiculous. Of he didn't harp on in the way he does about one subject for months people may listen and the original point would be heard

It's boring same as anything he goes on about its ridiculous. Of he didn't harp on in the way he does about one subject for months people may listen and the original point would be heard
He holds grudges that's why. The more people defend someone the worse he gets.

Tams doing a live on mummy belton!!! Get on there. She’s building up the live and removing her as a mod and calling her a rat. Can’t wait to hear what this one’s about. 😂😂

• Haha
Tams doing a live on mummy belton!!! Get on there. She’s building up the live and removing her as a mod and calling her a rat. Can’t wait to hear what this one’s about. 😂😂
I said from the start mummy Belton was a wrongen I could just tell. Also can't wait to see what it's all about though.

Reactions: 2