DontHoldBack #10 Group chats, TikTok spats, Are the Dream Team rats?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone think about him doing the weekly’s? It is proven that followers follow though. Miss reds all bunch of bully’s but DHB lot against the weekly’s and begging/ gifts because of vulnerable people etc. except now because it’s him doing it they are with him? I’m not sure on it. Have to stand with my morals on this one.
💯 agree with you, it was ok doing the competitions because it just showed the amount of money these begs make on TT and it went to charity.

it’s like that old saying “ if you can’t beat them, join them “

Reactions: 3
I get him turning them on so that his lives are safer. It’s the way TT work and he doesn’t need to be banned every live because of gifts. Then you have his haters coming in. Everyone in the comments defending him like they are on so he can be live, then you defend him in boxes and other peoples lives and tell them the reason he did it last time and why they are on this time.
Now he’s doing it for no reason to be honest! I’m sick of defending him not gonna lie making us look like mugs. So from now on I’ll watch in the background I still stand with him just won’t be gifting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I get him turning them on so that his lives are safer. It’s the way TT work and he doesn’t need to be banned every live because of gifts. Then you have his haters coming in. Everyone in the comments defending him like they are on so he can be live, then you defend him in boxes and other peoples lives and tell them the reason he did it last time and why they are on this time.
Now he’s doing it for no reason to be honest! I’m sick of defending him not gonna lie making us look like mugs. So from now on I’ll watch in the background I still stand with him just won’t be gifting him.
I don't comment on here any more as I changed my opinion of him a long time ago...I respect anyone who does still follow him bla bla, but I have to say I agree with you wholeheartedly , and he deserves any stick he gets for what he's doing!

I popped in this morning and he was saying something about getting gift vouchers for people but I did not hear everything.
I'm all for the debates but not for the gifting side of it.
---
Im not being a meanie far from it but we do a lot for people at Christmas as it is and we have done for the past several years.

Reactions: 2
Never commented on this thread but been following him for a couple years and a silent reader on here. Did anyone catch the live last night? I felt for him and you could see how much reading all that paperwork was hurting him.

Reactions: 6
Never commented on this thread but been following him for a couple years and a silent reader on here. Did anyone catch the live last night? I felt for him and you could see how much reading all that paperwork was hurting him.
I did not see the live but I think it's disgusting what has been done to him. That's just low bringing EXs into something. All he ever wanted to do was to show people what begs some of these people are and more. He seems to have a good heart but they cannot see that.

What’s happened now? I can’t keep up with all the different accounts and drama but I don’t think DHB is a bad fella

I didn't see the live but I saw what the other guy had posted about dhb and personally thought it was disgusting. She is an ex and from what I've gathered isn't a nice woman anyway so of course she will bad mouth Darryl. I also think even if his kids are saying bad things it's probably from her poisoning their minds.
I used to like roadman but now he's sticking up for zavvi he's not nice. I thought zavvi and roadman didn't like the beggars either. I'm sure it wasn't that long ago them 2 started talking after spending years not wanting to talk with each other

Reactions: 7
She is an ex and from what I've gathered isn't a nice woman anyway so of course she will bad mouth Darryl. I also think even if his kids are saying bad things it's probably from her poisoning their minds.
He used to address this on his lives, think he said he once got in trouble because he was told to have no contact (for the time being?)
but once seen his daughter in town and was natural instinct to say hello but once the mother found out she made a big deal of it or something.
So is his ex and kids now talking about him in tiktok? What's being said?

I don’t even know his account
Everytime I find him he’s been banned already
So have given up

The begs are not enough niw dhb is going after spudman and his dirty van
I really don't get how he gets so obsessed, once he gets his teeth into someone he won't let go.
Leave thr bloke and people who what to buy his spuds to it🤪

I used to not mind him and while I agree with some of the things he says it gets boring listening to him moan on for 10 minutes at a time about the same old thing. I recently found his account and find I scroll past a lot of his posts.

Reactions: 5
I really don't get how he gets so obsessed, once he gets his teeth into someone he won't let go.
Leave thr bloke and people who what to buy his spuds to it🤪
I don’t get it either. He seems to go after who ever is trending. No need for him to after spud man. He’s just trying to provide for his family. I don’t follow DHB anymore I can’t keep up with his accounts. So do anyone know what’s going on? Did he say he’s going to do the weeklys? 😳

Reactions: 5
I don’t get it either. He seems to go after who ever is trending. No need for him to after spud man. He’s just trying to provide for his family. I don’t follow DHB anymore I can’t keep up with his accounts. So do anyone know what’s going on? Did he say he’s going to do the weeklys? 😳
I don't follow him either now, he makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Why he's having a go at him is beyond me...he may not agree or like the whole spudman hype, but to focus on it like he is, just comes across as desperate🤦‍♀️

• Heart
I’ve never really followed him but all his spudman vids were coming up on my FYP I had to block him when he put a video on showing how great his life is with photos of piles of money 😬

I’ve never really followed him but all his spudman vids were coming up on my FYP I had to block him when he put a video on showing how great his life is with photos of piles of money 😬
DHB put a video up with money or Spudman? 😳

DHB someone said he had a boring life and he done a video of how great it is including photos of piles of money

• Wow
Why he's having a go at him is beyond me...he may not agree or like the whole spudman hype, but to focus on it like he is, just comes across as desperate🤦‍♀️
How are you? I miss you on the other threads. We used to have such a laugh. Is Hairy ok? Haven’t seen her on here in a while.

• Heart
How are you? I miss you on the other threads. We used to have such a laugh. Is Hairy ok? Haven’t seen her on here in a while.
Where have you guys been hiding???

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3