Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she with someone quite quickly after him? That was 7 years ago and I’ve only known her with Tom who I think she’s been with 2/3 years

Reactions: 3
Off topic but I felt that the PT did wait a long time before getting with this new guy. She was single for a few years just with her dog etc. before getting with the guy she's with now.
Used to follow her a lot but hardly watch her stories now.

Reactions: 7
Off topic but I felt that the PT did wait a long time before getting with this new guy. She was single for a few years just with her dog etc. before getting with the guy she's with now.
I agree. It’s nobody’s place to judge that situation IMO.

Reactions: 13
she was with a guy called Gus before the guy she is with the now.

I’d love to know who actually goes to her to get their hair done! There’s a hairdresser next to me who’s clients are all 55 and over I imagine Donna’s to be the same. Wee granny’s in for their weekly shampoo and set.

Reactions: 4
Has she just exposed her boss? To all those followers? That shes been doing hair in the salon through lockdown? Please tell me no

I think they are just there to work through booking people in for appointments? She has deffo had her roots done tho!

Reactions: 2
I think they are just there to work through booking people in for appointments? She has deffo had her roots done tho!
No there was defo a story where facebook messenger for the owner of the salon is visible and its 21st January and the owner has said ' are you still coming today, back door of the salon'

• Wow
So she’s just said that it was to buy dye to do at home - you would not word it as ‘full head’

She’s definitely just dropped herself in it the dick

She’s such a knobber honestly! Yeah, Donna we need to get a life don’t we?..but u need to go and grovel to your boss now for landing her in the tit! Go on..off you trot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Do you really think they would charge £30 for a full head of colour ? Be real here people

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fact she’s reacting so strongly to these comments makes me suspicious. She usually just ignores things that are written about her on this...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.