Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely agree, I’ve said it before on here, I totally understand why people want a big wedding however if the sole reason I had been apart from my partner for the best part of a year was the fact we still weren’t married I would just do a really simple registrar job then have the wedding I wanted in the future when I was able to.

Reactions: 6
I can understand them delaying it last year because no one really had a clue what was happening and he was back at home at the start of all this so at least they were together! It’s the fact she’s now saying it might be delayed again, it’s absolutely ridiculous! You’d just sack it and do it small!

Reactions: 4
She’ll have taken loads of freebies and discounts on the back of being an influencer so guarantee she can’t postpone or she’ll need to give everything back!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noone knows when weddings can go as 'normal' I think itl be 10-12 months in all honesty. At this rate in Scotland Donna will be lucky to be back at work by July.

Wouldn't shock me..she is such a beg! Imagine placing that much emphasis on the wedding when you’re spending all that time away from your other half..big dawgs probably enjoying life without having his pic taken for the gram every goddamn minute 🙈

She’ll have taken loads of freebies and discounts on the back of being an influencer so guarantee she can’t postpone or she’ll need to give everything back!

Odd that she’s been gifted stuff, flowers from her pals, but heehaw from him?! Did he send her something for valentines and I missed it?

Nothing for valentines or anniversary! Maybe big dawggg is too busy showering Saudi wuman with chocs and roses 🌹 😂

Odd that she’s been gifted stuff, flowers from her pals, but heehaw from him?! Did he send her something for valentines and I missed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think her ‘friendship’ with Boss Mummy is weird as duck? They’d never be friends in real life!

• Haha
Exactly it’s hard to feel sorry for her when the reason she isn’t seeing her fiance is because they’re holding out for the big fancy wedding. You could maybe at a push understand the first time because no one really knew what was going on but I’d have no sympathy if they postponed it again! Especially when she’s on the gram bragging about all the money they have!
I did feel sympathy for the situation in the beginning but we have been been in this tit show for a year now, it is a personal choice of course but if it means the difference between getting to see your other half or spending another year of only a few visits per year I would be skipping down to the registry office and arranging the reception for when restrictions are lifted.

Yep! If you want to be with someone that bad and the only think stopping you is a piece of paper then what are you waiting for?! Especially as she knows that no one is guaranteed to be here forever. I’d rather a quick low key wedding if it meant I could be with my partner each day. I can’t see big weddings going ahead this year.
Life is too short to hold off and wait. This last 12 months has been one long lesson on that.

Last edited:
I used to follow Donna so just went for a nosy. Wow so many bloody ads now! I notice a lot of her latest posts are getting around 300-odd likes, half as many as a year ago. I dunno why but people doing ads and #gifted gives me a massive cringe, it seems so disingenuous and grifter-ish unless you’re actually famous!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
First thought was kmac as I’ve had mine done by her and it was harsh!!

Reactions: 3
Her PT needs a thread on here!!!!! She has shared a video by Katie Hopkins today!!!
Her PT is a wee scheme rat who thinks shes the bees knees these days.

She never mourned the death of her last bf that long either before shacking up with someone new.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.