Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she is actually storying every crappy looking breakfast 😂🙄. And showing some nice surroundings while muttering shitehole is getting old quick too.

Reactions: 6
I’m putting a positive spin on this and saying that it is a good thing if she isn’t doing anything to offend or piss people off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I read that as ‘is that half her brain on her plate?’ 😂 That would explain a lot!

it’s the tartare, my other half got it when we last went there and then decided not to eat it after it came out 😂

Is that half a brain on her plate? Asking for me..

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That didn’t take her long to get back into full swing attention seeking mode, thank god I didn’t put a bet on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s defo an insta random who she’s now insta pals with... so weird, wonder what the big dug thinks surely he isnt happy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.