Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So because other people aren't doing it it makes it all okay?
As that is what these posts imply.

duck the children who have lost parents, duck the children who have died alone, duck the countless people who have suffered horribly, duck the families who never got to say good-bye.

If that were me who died and my family acted like that I'd be horrified. What a way to spit directly in the face of all of the healthcare workers who supported you during the entire diagnosis and illness, professionals who are no doubt exposed each day, pushed to work to the limit, transferred in to other departments and some having to choose between their own family and work.
It is so disrespectful to everyone.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like Donna, I think she’s hilarious.

But those stories after the funeral are mortifying, lockdown or no lockdown! It’s just not my cup of tea!

However, I also think when it comes to grief it’s each to their own!

Was going to keep my mouth shut, but it’s become a lock down debate and I don’t live that far away from Donna. I’d say for the most part people are still adhering to the rules! There are exceptions but it’s mainly the minority. Donna herself appears to be adhering aswell aside from the funeral.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her lately funeral stories aside. Although grief is a personal thing so I won't judge her for that.
Lockdown wise I personally have followed lockdown rules 100% however i am aware people haven't.

I did nearly unfollow her once as she did 2 days of stories about someone who had slagged her off to her mate but mistakenly sent the message to Donna. It was awful to watch. She tagged her constantly in stories, the person was getting hassle I think from followers of Donna. Yes the person was not being kind but she wasn't aware anyone could see. I do feel then Donna took it too far.

Reactions: 8
I think she has seen this thread going by the most recent post on her grid.

I don't mind her lately funeral stories aside. Although grief is a personal thing so I won't judge her for that.
Lockdown wise I personally have followed lockdown rules 100% however i am aware people haven't.

I did nearly unfollow her once as she did 2 days of stories about someone who had slagged her off to her mate but mistakenly sent the message to Donna. It was awful to watch. She tagged her constantly in stories, the person was getting hassle I think from followers of Donna. Yes the person was not being kind but she wasn't aware anyone could see. I do feel then Donna took it too far.
I mentioned this on another thread, it went waaaaaaaaay too far! She also bullies the young girl who works in the hair salon with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think she has seen this thread going by the most recent post on her grid.

I mentioned this on another thread, it went waaaaaaaaay too far! She also bullies the young girl who works in the hair salon with her.
Yeah she has, she actually Left a comment on the fitness thread the day after the funeral but she quickly deleted it, she used her own name 👍🏻 she will soon start putting it all over her Instagram now that everything has calmed down

Yeah she has, she actually Left a comment on the fitness thread the day after the funeral but she quickly deleted it, she used her own name 👍🏻 she will soon start putting it all over her Instagram now that everything has calmed down
Seriously? What did she comment? Not being funny but if you have the number of follows that she has how can she expect anything other than to be judged for her poor judgement.

Reactions: 2
Seriously? What did she comment? Not being funny but if you have the number of follows that she has how can she expect anything other than to be judged for her poor judgement.
It was something along the lines of, ( she would happily do it again to see her brother smile,)

What’s the link to the fitness thread
Hi it’s Fitness intagrammers 👍🏻 Sorry don’t know how to do a link 🤪

Last edited:
It was something along the lines of, ( she would happily do it again to see her brother smile,)

Hi it’s Fitness intagrammers 👍🏻 Sorry don’t know how to do a link 🤪
She’s a nasty piece of work. The absolute worst kind of ‘bully‘ are the people like her who somehow turn themselves into a victim when they’ve been called out on their shady behaviour.

Oh I wonder what will happen when she moves to Saudi with “big dawg” or “big angel” (cringe)? It isn’t exactly the place for loud, brash, crass, disrespectful people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s a nasty piece of work. The absolute worst kind of ‘bully‘ are the people like her who somehow turn themselves into a victim when they’ve been called out on their shady behaviour.

Oh I wonder what will happen when she moves to Saudi with “big dawg” or “big angel” (cringe)? It isn’t exactly the place for loud, brash, crass, disrespectful people.
She won't cope in Saudi.
Yes people go to Dubai and have the pools, skimpy bikinis, drinks etc but only in very specific hotels or bars attached to hotels.

That isn't the life of an expat 24/7. She will also struggle to find work as she doesn't seem to have any desirable skills.

She won't cope in Saudi.
Yes people go to Dubai and have the pools, skimpy bikinis, drinks etc but only in very specific hotels or bars attached to hotels.

That isn't the life of an expat 24/7. She will also struggle to find work as she doesn't seem to have any desirable skills.
She’s tacky as hell!!! I can imagine the wedding being a chav fest as well. Which reminds me, I was really surprised when she bought a wedding dress and it wasn’t from the influencer favourite Eleganza Sposa. Then about a week or 2 later she had obviously been invited by them and suddenly she was returning the dress she already bought and was having one from there instead.

Reactions: 6

I did unfollow at that stage, she was totally out of order & showed her true bully colours absolute disgrace she was. Seems not much has changed

I did unfollow at that stage, she was totally out of order & showed her true bully colours absolute disgrace she was. Seems not much has changed
I never watched the stories, I always skipped them. I just thought it was her friend. What was she saying about her? That’s really sad

I’ve just unfollowed her, she’s so ignorant.

She’s been posting her normal stories all day and then obviously jumped on the bandwagon of blackout Tuesday that she’s seen the majority of people doing. However she clearly didn’t educate herself what the actual purpose of the blackout is for and the importance of it, as she’s now uploaded her second Instagram picture of the day (couldn’t wait just one day) with her arse out and is arguing and taking the piss out of people in the comments that are rightfully calling her out on her actions.

If she doesn’t know what the blackout is about and clearly doesn’t care about it then why has she bothered to post anything about it at all? No one forced her to take part! Her comments and the comments left by her sheep followers under her latest photo are actually disgusting. They’re giving it “all lives matter” which clearly shows the type of people they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
100% not declaring ads or gifts again

So rude in her response to her latest pic which let’s face it was a daft move considering her post right before it

And lastly a FaceTime photo shoot! Really??? Folk are paying someone one money to take photos of them on FaceTime 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
100% not declaring ads or gifts again

So rude in her response to her latest pic which let’s face it was a daft move considering her post right before it

And lastly a FaceTime photo shoot! Really??? Folk are paying someone one money to take photos of them on FaceTime 😂😂😂😂
She’s a bleeping idiot!!!!!! The arsey comments back to anyone calling her out on her post tonight is exactly what I mean about her being a bully. It seems her whole life ethos is something around the lines of “Everyone is entitled to their opinion, unless it’s different than mine.”
100% getting gifts to advertise as I’ve seen others getting the same products in recent weeks. Imagine actually paying good money to have someone tell you to pose on FaceTime so they can go and Facetune your photo for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She’s a bleeping idiot!!!!!! The arsey comments back to anyone calling her out on her post tonight is exactly what I mean about her being a bully. It seems her whole life ethos is something around the lines of “Everyone is entitled to their opinion, unless it’s different than mine.”
100% getting gifts to advertise as I’ve seen others getting the same products in recent weeks. Imagine actually paying good money to have someone tell you to pose on FaceTime so they can go and Facetune your photo for you.
Horrible little fake posh girl

I've seen her in a different light recently. I can't stand people that cannot just have an adult conversation instead of thinking they are right all the time. Her partner never looks impressed by her antics and the way she calls him angel makes me cringe so bad.

Reactions: 7
Horrible little fake posh girl
I never really got fake posh vibes off her?
I've seen her in a different light recently. I can't stand people that cannot just have an adult conversation instead of thinking they are right all the time. Her partner never looks impressed by her antics and the way she calls him angel makes me cringe so bad.
I agree. I used to really like her too. A few things put me off a couple years ago and since then it seems one thing after another. I don’t think she pays for her PT either.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.