Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's in a meeting :ROFLMAO:View attachment 176671
I'm sorry Monga, I think on this occasion you've confused Trump for Biden. It is Biden who hides in his basement whilst Trump is visibly working every day. He's either making speeches to a real crowd or holding a town hall meeting or press conferences. You cannot deny that man works hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry Monga, I think on this occasion you've confused Trump for Biden. It is Biden who hides in his basement whilst Trump is visibly working every day. He's either making speeches to a real crowd or holding a town hall meeting or press conferences. You cannot deny that man works hard.
Only because he likes the sound of his own voice (he thinks🤔) he's a showman he likes the stage.You can't tell me he's a good leader when he's put millions of American's lives on the line to push his own narrative, refusal to follow scientific advice has proven it .He's living in Trump day's of ole (dementia does that to a person ) he's got a 50's attitude in the modern world .It's definitely time to spend more time with the family that loves him, before he forgets who they are and let someone proficient take the helm..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how Trump haters are such a whining bunch. Very sore losers indeed. They call themselves liberals but are the antithesis. The term liberal literally means “willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.” However, if you don’t hold the same views they display more or a fascist, bigoted attitude. Results speak for themselves, it needs no argument. If the COVID Pandemic hadn’t hit, Trump was on his way to being a President that delivered. Deny it if you like but apart from bringing up the same old rubbish there is no real evidence to the contrary. All the Democrats have done is try to derail his term of office at every turn, every time they have failed. They have spent more time on their witch hunt than making useful policies for the benefit of the people. I would be ashamed to associate myself with any group headed by the likes of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. Sense will once again win out. Trump for President 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT. PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He needs the applause so he drags people to events for his ego. Then the Covid 19 cases spike two weeks later. What a leader ! He needs the crowd to worship him for his ego and he needs to spread his divisive message .

He’s really packed on the pounds since that debate !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He needs the applause so he drags people to events for his ego. Then the Covid 19 cases spike two weeks later. What a leader ! He needs the crowd to worship him for his ego and he needs to spread his divisive message .

He’s really packed on the pounds since that debate !
And lost a good few brain cells 🙃

Reactions: 2
Trump has to make his taxes known to the grand jury😬 I wonder will he be going into therapy soon 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only because he likes the sound of his own voice (he thinks🤔) he's a showman he likes the stage.You can't tell me he's a good leader when he's put millions of American's lives on the line to push his own narrative, refusal to follow scientific advice has proven it .He's living in Trump day's of ole (dementia does that to a person ) he's got a 50's attitude in the modern world .It's definitely time to spend more time with the family that loves him, before he forgets who they are and let someone proficient take the helm..
Melania doesn't want him! Clear as day!😂

Reactions: 1
Melania doesn't want him! Clear as day!😂
Could you blame her:sick:she must be fed up looking at carrot sticks🥕I think she's hanging on now for her big pay out from the will ,but knowing him he'll leave it all to the first crackpot that claims they'll carve his mug on Mt Rushmore..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could you blame her:sick:she must be fed up looking at carrot sticks🥕I think she's hanging on now for her big pay out from the will ,but knowing him he'll leave it all to the first crackpot that claims they'll carve his mug on Mt Rushmore..
Weren't there rumours that Melania was about to leave Trump for the Trump Tower head of security, then he got elected as president? Lol. I wouldn't be surprised if she despises him.

Reactions: 3
I couldn't bring myself to believe she's with him out of love ,who in their right mind could find a quality in him to love other than his bank balance .

Reactions: 4
He doesn’t hide under a veil of purity like every other politician that’s been before him. Give him that much.

Reactions: 5
I love how Trump haters are such a whining bunch. Very sore losers indeed. They call themselves liberals but are the antithesis. The term liberal literally means “willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.” However, if you don’t hold the same views they display more or a fascist, bigoted attitude. Results speak for themselves, it needs no argument. If the COVID Pandemic hadn’t hit, Trump was on his way to being a President that delivered. Deny it if you like but apart from bringing up the same old rubbish there is no real evidence to the contrary. All the Democrats have done is try to derail his term of office at every turn, every time they have failed. They have spent more time on their witch hunt than making useful policies for the benefit of the people. I would be ashamed to associate myself with any group headed by the likes of Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi. Sense will once again win out. Trump for President 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT. PROMISES MADE PROMISES KEPT!
Donald, get back to Twitter where you belong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9