Donald Trump - The 45th President of the United States

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t put to much stock in any media these days. They are either very left or very right. There is no more objective news sources out there.
I would say somewhere between all the stories lie the truth.
That's a fair point. I heard stories back in the day about Trump (when he was just in real estate) that made my blood curdle, so I didn't question the objectivity of the piece.
You're right that everything is to be taken with a grain of salt.

I do wonder why his thread is dead, twitter are now hiding his tweets and he just tweeted China! All in uppercase

Screenshot_2020-05-29-15-17-35-984_com.twitter.android.jpg

It's like a car crash you can't turn away from
Screenshot_2020-05-29-15-17-55-959_com.twitter.android.jpg

I do wonder why his thread is dead, twitter are now hiding his tweets and he just tweeted China! All in uppercase

View attachment 141021

It's like a car crash you can't turn away from
View attachment 141022
Is he saying "CHINA" because he is being like the Chinese government 'cause that wouldn't be wrong? China loves to censor people. He goes on about Twitter censoring him yet he is threatening to close them down. Lol. He is a maniac.

Reactions: 1
I was going to say that I feel sorry for the Americans as their presidential role seems to be passed around various establishment types, billionaires and/or their puppets as some sort of reward for toeing the lines of embedded corporate interests.

Then I remember our Prime Minister in the UK is literally Billy bleeping Bunter and our MPs are all from the same private schools so am not one to throw stones in my own glass house.

But let’s not forget that Trump’s modus operandi / Mortal Combat cheat combo is uppercut, attack, attack deflect. Between losing influence in the Pacific to a strident China, American influence being chipped away in the Middle East by Russia and a pandemic and racial tensions at home, his attempts to deflect (especially in the run up to another election) are only going to get more spectacular.

I suppose at least oil prices are rock bottom, otherwise the nearest oil producing countries would normally be bracing for a diversionary invasion.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I was going to say that I feel sorry for the Americans as their presidential role seems to be passed around various establishment types, billionaires and/or their puppets as some sort of reward for toeing the lines of embedded corporate interests.

Then I remember our Prime Minister in the UK is literally Billy bleeping Bunter and our MPs are all from the same private schools so am not one to throw stones in my own glass house.

But let’s not forget that Trump’s modus operandi / Mortal Combat cheat combo is uppercut, attack, attack deflect. Between losing influence in the Pacific to a strident China, American influence being chipped away in the Middle East by Russia and a pandemic and racial tensions at home, his attempts to deflect (especially in the run up to another election) are only going to get more spectacular.

I suppose at least oil prices are rock bottom, otherwise the nearest oil producing countries would normally be bracing for a diversionary invasion.
Let’s also not forget that Americans actually voted for him!! And continue to love/admire/support him.
My sympathy is limited for that very reason, although I am TERRIFIED for the entire planet with him in control. His tweet this morning about looting leading to shooting is a direct threat of genocide. I just can’t comprehend where this will end.

Reactions: 6
Let’s also not forget that Americans actually voted for him!! And continue to love/admire/support him.
My sympathy is limited for that very reason, although I am TERRIFIED for the entire planet with him in control. His tweet this morning about looting leading to shooting is a direct threat of genocide. I just can’t comprehend where this will end.
He lost the popular vote and only an unreformed quirk of their republic known as the Electoral College over ruled the popular vote to install him. It reminded me of the Bush vs Gore thing all over again.

While people have voted for him, I think it’s telling the gerrymandering of traditionally Democratic voters (lots of weirdly shaped districts about the place to try and artificially create Republican strongholds) as well as blatant attempts to disenfranchise poc voters. For example, requiring expensive IDs, moving voting halls, flooding Facebook with fake dates for registration etc., notwithstanding unless I’m corrected, but if you’re ever convicted of a felony, you can no longer vote at all in some states.

Trump is a gobby, amoral man but he does back down like, a lot. The stuff that gets through has the full backing of the Republican party while Trump takes the credit or responsibility depending on how you look at it.

Also, he has had the nuclear codes for four years now, and hasn’t used them e.g North Korea, Iran, Russia, China etc. Etc. Etc. From an international point of view: every cloud has a silver lining I guess.

🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I cant say I am up to date with what is going on in American politics. I have a hard time following the UK’s, nevermind other countries. Surely Trump cannot be reelected in November?!? I have only recently read up on his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein and aside from that there are 101 other reasons that he shouldn’t be in power. Its complete madness. I just don’t know if Joe Biden is the one to stop him though...I hope he does.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t know if Joe Biden is the one to stop him though...I hope he does.
Seriously? Creepy Joe Biden, who has been photographed numerous times being really inappropriate with pre teen girls (never boys)? Trump is bad, but Biden, wow with how he behaves when a camera is on him you have to wonder how many of the stories and accusations are true

Reactions: 7
Seriously? Creepy Joe Biden, who has been photographed numerous times being really inappropriate with pre teen girls (never boys)? Trump is bad, but Biden, wow with how he behaves when a camera is on him you have to wonder how many of the stories and accusations are true
Oh god - did not know this :oops:

America at least has a way out in November.

We don't. Kiss goodbye to the welfare state after No Deal and the NHS won't survive the next big wave re the virus.

But Trump is clearly batshit insane.

Reactions: 5
I think by having Biden as their nominee, they have made it a whole lot easier for Trump to get a second term. I don’t get how out of the sheer volume of potential nominees they had available, they thought “why not? Biden isn’t problematic at all”.

It is pretty indefensible for Democratic representatives and their celebrity pets to rail on “grab pussy” Trump for years then demand people get behind the old dude who has loads of photos of him pawing and sniffing little girls etc.

Reactions: 4
In comparison to Trump biden is the virgin mary

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How anyone can say ‘he isn’t that bad’ should give their head a wobble.

He is a racist, a misogynist, believes in nepotism, he wants to be the ‘smartest person in the room’ so hires dopes - Betsey Devos etc.

He wouldn’t know the truth if it hit him over the head with a golf club.
He is ignorant and doesn’t want to learn, he trusts his instincts (which seem a throw back’ to the Rocky movies.

He has no respect for poorer people and finds white supremacist to Be ‘good people’

he justs wants to lie around eating junk, golfing, inciting hatred and insulting people. He has no class, he is trash and that is the view of America he presents to the world

Reactions: 16
Trump is a gobby, amoral man but he does back down like, a lot. The stuff that gets through has the full backing of the Republican party while Trump takes the credit or responsibility depending on how you look at it
Apparently his book, The Art of the Deal, confirms that this is exactly how he works and he is actually fairly predictable - go hardline (matching his base) then backing down (pacing them).

He is a racist, a misogynist, believes in nepotism, he wants to be the ‘smartest person in the room’ so hires dopes - Betsey Devos etc.

He is ignorant and doesn’t want to learn, he trusts his instincts (which seem a throw back’ to the Rocky movies.

He has no respect for poorer people and finds white supremacist to Be ‘good people’

he justs wants to lie around eating junk, golfing, inciting hatred and insulting people. He has no class, he is trash and that is the view of America he presents to the world
See also: Simon Cowell
Keeping Amanda Holden on tv since 2002

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I'm guessing you don't like him much then? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He encouraged the people who stormed government institutions with weapons demanding an end of sanctions. But black people demanding justice - they deserve to be shot at.
Racist bastard like his dad

Reactions: 8
remind Me again, who was friends with Epstein - trump or Biden ?!!

Trump and Epstein were great friends, how Trump managed to sweep that under the carpet I don’t know. That’s why Epstein is dead I’d guess. One of Trumps dodgy friends sorted that one out.

• Wow
Reactions: 8