Dominique Nugent #8 Dressing gown, jumpsuit & dress with big sleeves for Dim, its her party its not about him

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the video of the 3 of them!! Her hair is basically covering Georgies face!!! 🤣🤣 It looks ridiculous! Not as though it matches the dress either!?

Reactions: 8
She looks so different in other people s pictures from last night. They all really filter so much. That hair style is shocking.

Reactions: 10
All I think of is Farrah Fawcett Majors (Charlie's Angels) for her usual hairstyle but last night it was like she stuck her finger in a socket and that hairstyle was the end result. It looked ludicrous.

Lord save us, but she is so vacuous. I glanced briefly at her stories last night, and I felt my IQ dropping a bit, just by watching. Facesbygrace has the same impact on me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has done that chopstick wand hairstyle to death 🙄 she’s a nice looking girl just doesn’t always get it right

She is a cop (his wife) but it isn’t who he cheated with. She’s still ruining relationships and sleeping with men in relationships.
Imagine your partner/husband working in the same station, I wonder do some of wives/girlfriends now she had a fling with Damien at the time.

Reactions: 2
Gosh her hair is crazy. What was she thinking? I fully believe she thinks she’s a princess mermaid or something. It’s likes she’s living in the 90s with her style.
Didn’t realise she was friends with Audrey Hamilton. Isn’t that georgies bestie? Not a match I would have made at all. Why didn’t Georgie bring her and Dom bring Faces? Weird set up.

Reactions: 7
Why are we still blaming the single woman though!!! The men are married or have partners, it’s their code they are breaking 🤷‍♀️
Of course the other side is to blame it takes two, Dom had a lucky escape I’d don’t envy his new wife once a cheat always a cheat imo.

Of course the other side is to blame it takes two, Dom had a lucky escape I’d don’t envy his new wife once a cheat always a cheat imo.
No 1 at fault is the married/person in a serious relationship absolutely no question. But if you willingly go after someone you know is married/with someone you’re a scumbag too 👍 I don’t care if you’re a man, women or monkey! Utter scum!

And some people get a thrill from it and need therapy. Always ending up with people in relationships is a red flag!

Reactions: 19
If someone chased down your husband/wife knowing full well they were in a serious relationship with you and an affair started, people wouldn’t put any blame on the “side piece” only their partner for cheating?

I’d be disgusted with them both! My partner mostly but the side piece isn’t innocent!

If you knowingly are part of that affair you are responsible too. I can’t believe people would put no onus on the 3rd party. Shocking!