Dominique Nugent #8 Dressing gown, jumpsuit & dress with big sleeves for Dim, its her party its not about him

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird thing to post when you’ve moved on and are now in a new relationship with someone else

Reactions: 17
She never recovered from that breakup. Ya she cried daily like we all would but she didn’t give herself a chance to get to know herself properly alone, to spend time with herself & friends etc & maybe see what she wanted from life. She just went straight into another relationship & had the wedding etc.

Reactions: 21
She never recovered from that breakup. Ya she cried daily like we all would but she didn’t give herself a chance to get to know herself properly alone, to spend time with herself & friends etc & maybe see what she wanted from life. She just went straight into another relationship & had the wedding etc.
Exactly she married him purely for the wedding and in a panic

Reactions: 15
I haven't followed her in a long time. I do feel for her. She's had a lot to deal with the last couple of years. I believe she should step way from public instagram, work on herself and her relationship and live a "normal" life.

Reactions: 14
Suggestion
Dim and him was meant to be, 🙄 her brain is aged 7 and the size of a pea

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Young woman’s forehead no longer moves, as if she wasn’t expressionless enough 🥴 what a time to be alive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The state of the old house on the photo she shared of Harry as a baby. No interior designed gaff back then, that was before the brother started to bank roll her.

Reactions: 1