Dominique Nugent #8 Dressing gown, jumpsuit & dress with big sleeves for Dim, its her party its not about him

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because you've started pregnancy speculation for someone who just lost a baby
Of course she reads here they all do, they love a victim card
Dom loves a Fisher Price card too, the absolute baby. I wouldn’t be surprised in the least if she posted a story with #ad, playing with their latest toddler offering.

Reactions: 4
Saw Dominique’s ex today with his wife and a newborn baby. She is the spit of Dominique I had to look twice. It was him I recognised straight away

I guess he has a type anyway. He’s very goodlooking in real life aswell he was right infront of me I recognised him straight away
Came across him and his wife in the airport I’m assuming days after their wedding, wouldn’t say his wife is anything like Dominique, very short girl, peroxide blonde hair. In my personal opinion he’s defo nothing to look twice at.

Reactions: 3
Came across him and his wife in the airport I’m assuming days after their wedding, wouldn’t say his wife is anything like Dominique, very short girl, peroxide blonde hair. He’s defo nothing to look twice at.
He’s not a bad looking chap tho tbf and she’s very like Dominique he has a definite type that’s what I meant. She had her hair similar to Dominique’s today as well and similar style

He’s not a bad looking chap tho tbf and she’s very like Dominique he has a definite type that’s what I meant. She had her hair similar to Dominique’s today as well and similar style
You can have your opinion, I’m just saying mine differs to yours 🤣 wouldn’t say the wife and Dominique have anything in common looks wise bar both being blonde! He wouldn’t be my type at all so can’t comment plus I suppose knowing he cheated doesn’t help.

Reactions: 2
You can have your opinion, I’m just saying mine differs to yours 🤣 wouldn’t say the wife and Dominique have anything in common looks wise bar both being blonde! He wouldn’t be my type at all so can’t comment plus I suppose knowing he cheated doesn’t help.
Exactly was this the one he cheated with I wonder 👀 Dominique must be kicking herself though deep down I don’t think she truely wanted paddy and just settled because she wanted the wedding etc

Reactions: 1
Exactly was this the one he cheated with I wonder 👀 Dominique must be kicking herself though deep down I don’t think she truely wanted paddy and just settled because she wanted the wedding etc
Its the one whos name went around at the time anyway yeah, shes a cop too

Reactions: 1
Both are normal looking Irish girls who bleach their hair and cake themselves trying to look Californian so I guess they look “alike” in that regard

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Its the one whos name went around at the time anyway yeah, shes a cop too
She’s not the one he cheated with photos of her were posted in a previous thread and she’s straight brown hair and pretty, I remember it at the time think the photos may have been posted in the last thread not sure if they are still up though.

Reactions: 2
Dim is a tallaght bird plastered in gifted tan and makeup. Nothing special either