Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her top is currently seeping in the sink? Anyone want to gift dimmers a dictionary so she can discover the meaning of seep?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theta
Her top is currently seeping in the sink? Anyone want to gift dimmers a dictionary so she can discover the meaning of seep?
There’s actually a saying to ‘Seep the ham’ it means to allow salt to leach out of it…
My mam would be seeping the ham Christmas Eve 😊
I’m presuming she thinks that immersing anything in water is ‘seeping it’ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Theta

There’s actually a saying to ‘Seep the ham’ it means to allow salt to leach out of it…
My mam would be seeping the ham Christmas Eve 😊
I’m presuming she thinks that immersing anything in water is ‘seeping it’ 🤷‍♀️
I think you’re thinking of steeping not seeping

• Haha
Reactions: 7
seep

(of a liquid) flow or leak slowly through porous material or small holes.
"water began to seep through the soles of his boots"

steeped;
steeping; steeps. transitive verb. : to soak in a liquid at a temperature under the boiling point (as for softening, bleaching, or extracting an essence) : to cover with or plunge into a liquid (as in bathing, rinsing, or soaking) 3.

Needed to know the difference :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This one has such a sad and shallow existence. Staring into a sink hoping a lilac dress will turn white😂 Hen party outfit planning. Eye brow appointment. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If the dress was the wrong colour and came with stains, there's not a hope that I wouldn't be sending it back! If she paid 100 euros on customs, the outfit itself must have been expensive. You certainly wouldn't be expecting it to arrive with stains on it. I'd take the 100 euro hit and get a full refund instead of spending a week trying to bleach the poxy thing white! She now has paid for customs, the dress and bleaching products and she still might not be able to wear it. Go buy something less expensive with the refund! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ridiculous carry on.

Reactions: 14
I’d say she’s had a full refund but can’t find another white top with moon and stars to fit in with her bleeping theme and in her pre teen brain everything has to match so she’s doing everything she can to get it white. She’s such a basic witch. Imagine her with real problems.
Am I the only bride that didn’t wear white on my hens? Actually wore black🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would imagine the dress would have had to be sent back for inspection for the stains before the refund could be issued. Especially on an expensive garment.

I don’t think it was stained, I think it was a purple colour.
---
Like they sent the wrong colour out

Would the company have had to cover the customs and all shipping costs so maybe they told her keep it?

I don’t think it was stained, I think it was a purple colour.
---
Like they sent the wrong colour out
No she definitely said it came with a few stains and managed to get those out.

Edited just to say that it's still on her stories about the stains came out from washing it.

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s had a full refund but can’t find another white top with moon and stars to fit in with her bleeping theme and in her pre teen brain everything has to match so she’s doing everything she can to get it white. She’s such a basic witch. Imagine her with real problems.
Am I the only bride that didn’t wear white on my hens? Actually wore black🤣
Same I also wore black. Bad enough having to wear white on the wedding day.
---
What will she actually do when the wedding and honeymoon are over. There is no way she is capable of looking after a child she acts like a teenager.

Reactions: 5
Imagine the state of the fabric after it being washed a million times, starched, seeped and bleached. I’m sure it looks like pure cheap muck anyway to care would she wear anything half decent

Reactions: 9
I thought she was getting married in June/July and she's no bridesmaid dresses, decor or flowers sorted ?
She'd want to be careful whilst on the beg cos she'll end up a big mismatch wedding like her friend Grace

Reactions: 17
I thought she was getting married in June/July and she's no bridesmaid dresses, decor or flowers sorted ?
She'd want to be careful whilst on the beg cos she'll end up a big mismatch wedding like her friend Grace
Can't see how she'll have anything organised in that quick turnaround time in a year (and summer, most importantly!) that is chocker with weddings 🙈

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.