Dominique Nugent #6 Dim dom got another rock, still has the personality of a wet sock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
€100 on customs for one of her hen outfits… Jesus Christ. How much is she throwing away for this wedding overall I’d wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
€100 on customs for one of her hen outfits… Jesus Christ. How much is she throwing away for this wedding overall I’d wonder.
Its actually insane. Especially with her history, you’d think she’d actually realise the real meaning of marriage? They don’t own a house yet and she’s pissing money down the drain on tat, she appears to have no education, qualifications or work experience other than the sympathy job in her dads shop. This influencer shite could fall apart any moment. They have no clue how to plan from the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Came on to say the same thing. How much was the outfit in the first place? That's ridiculous. She has more money than sense.

Oh and you can't dye something white. You can brighten it or bleach it but there's no white dye. So she may wear her lilac fit.

Reactions: 10
I don't mind Dom, she's OK but that stupid smack thing she does with her lips drives me insane!!!!

Reactions: 4
Moon & stars themed lilac hen outfit🙄 My top tip would be …. bin it 🗑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blatant beg there for a pair of shoes because her buddy Greasy got free shoes.

If you've 100 euro to spend on customs you've money to buy shoes ya scab.

Edit. Just had a look there on asos they have loads of block heel mid height sandals 🙄

Reactions: 23
I'm sorry this begging with all of them needs to be called out big time , she no more went looking for shoes ...she knows they will be gifted . Pathetic when she has the resources...

Reactions: 21
All she has to do is stick in white /ivory, 2 inch, block heel shoes into this thing called Google like the rest of us and voilà it finds it for you!! You're codding no one Dim Dom.

Reactions: 19
Poor oul 'him' is getting roasted as a short king lol
I thought it was do strange she said I don't want to be the same height or taller than him!!! Like she wants to be this tiny little tall. She's such a dope

Reactions: 9
Not being funny but could she not wear the shoes from the last wedding that were bought...unless they were 4 or 5 inches as the guard was taller than 'him'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She did everything bar get married the last time. Why is she playing simpleton this time around?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.