Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They earn when you buy something it doesn't even have to be the linked item. The article I found says they could earn up to 4.8% for new customers and 2.4% for existing customers. It's really important to clear your cookies coz they can earn money weeks after you click their link. I'd rather get the money back myself so go through revolut and get it back that way. Revolut gives 2% back into your account.
I need to know how to clear my cookies on an iPhone if anyone knows 😂😂 nothing annoys me more than these wans getting freebies

Reactions: 5
Fab idea to plaster the details of your wedding all over the internet so any aul fool could show up. Clever Dim rides again.

All that effort and she didn’t even pay the girl 🙈🙈 wouldn’t you be ashamed of your life to be such a demanding freeloader. They look tit & will be thrown in the bin pronto 😂😂 her accent - screee en wtf is that
How many pieces of card does each invite include?

Great excuse not to go. Sorry one of the ten cards fell ouh, got de dates wrong. Can ye believe dah hun.
---
I suppose I don’t blame the girl running the busines…it’s just the all consuming grabbiness of these instagram witches.
Dom could easily have said…no I won’t take all that for free. I’ll do a collab for 50% off or maybe give me the save the date cards for free.
But no…she took every single invite for free and probably wrecked the girls head with her stupid moon and stars idea.
I’m sure most people go through her actual stock and pick their favourite, then add in their extras onto it…but Dom had to have a whole new one created for her, several in fact so she could choose between 🌙 & ⭐.
And the laugh of it all is that there was duck-all written in the moon and stars, he contacted her and she jumped at the chance. Big love story alright 🙄
She got all that work and printing done for free. And she ‘done’ none of the paying for it.
Ah it just sickens me really.
She’s lining up the boho theme again. I thought she’d want a fresh re vamp. But no, too thick. Will probably show up in the old Dress she bought for wedding 1.

Reactions: 9
Fab idea to plaster the details of your wedding all over the internet so any aul fool could show up. Clever Dim rides again.

How many pieces of card does each invite include?

Great excuse not to go. Sorry one of the ten cards fell ouh, got de dates wrong. Can ye believe dah hun.
Well there’s an invite for the pre wedding dinner in venue one, another invite for the main event in venue two, another invite for day 2 in venue 3, an invite for the hen in marbs, an invite for the hen in Ireland for those who can’t make the hen in marbs. She’ll be exhausted going off on her mini moon in santorini but not to worry, she’ll have the second honeymoon in the Maldives to really chill. Self indulgent twit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well there’s an invite for the pre wedding dinner in venue one, another invite for the main event in venue two, another invite for day 2 in venue 3, an invite for the hen in marbs, an invite for the hen in Ireland for those who can’t make the hen in marbs. She’ll be exhausted going off on her mini moon in santorini but not to worry, she’ll have the second honeymoon in the Maldives to really chill. Self indulgent twit.
She’ll never be able to keep track of the RSVPs. Of course she’d have to over complicate it. Can you imagine the bitching going on by the guests? They’ll spend most of their time packing up and driving around.

Reactions: 13
She’ll never be able to keep track of the RSVPs. Of course she’d have to over complicate it. Can you imagine the bitching going on by the guests? They’ll spend most of their time packing up and driving around.
I’d rather be summonsed for jury duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ah hear, look at this 🤣 paddy loves Dominique 4 eva 🤣🤣🤣 when is she going to grow up
Why would you frame that?! Isn’t that the kinda thing you get done whilst drunk, then shove it in the back of a press when you get home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she realise her boobs are fully visible through that maxi skirt, looks awful

Reactions: 3
What’s dim dom gunna use for content when the wedding is over, cos she’s either whinging over her last failed wedding or trying to bate the next fella who bats an eyelid up the aisle 🙄 cannot believe she is plastering this all over SM again after the last time dopey cow

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That post she put up during the week also, about something she bought at full price, is now on sale - honestly she is well afford to buy things at full price, her content is jus annoying at this stage!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.