Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate (blush designs) actually did my wedding invitations. I'm happy for her that she's getting the exposure as she is so good at what she does and being honest she does not over charge people. Dominques aren't to everyone's taste but trust me, there is so many beautiful designs

Reactions: 6
Kate (blush designs) actually did my wedding invitations. I'm happy for her that she's getting the exposure as she is so good at what she does and being honest she does not over charge people. Dominques aren't to everyone's taste but trust me, there is so many beautiful designs
That’s great and all but cringing now for Kate who sent her the demo off her own bat and now is presumably doing the invites for free? What a way to devalue a product.

Reactions: 17
That’s great and all but cringing now for Kate who sent her the demo off her own bat and now is presumably doing the invites for free? What a way to devalue a product.
I know but I suppose its how small businesses get exposure unfortunately

Reactions: 2
I suppose I don’t blame the girl running the busines…it’s just the all consuming grabbiness of these instagram witches.
Dom could easily have said…no I won’t take all that for free. I’ll do a collab for 50% off or maybe give me the save the date cards for free.
But no…she took every single invite for free and probably wrecked the girls head with her stupid moon and stars idea.
I’m sure most people go through her actual stock and pick their favourite, then add in their extras onto it…but Dom had to have a whole new one created for her, several in fact so she could choose between 🌙 & ⭐.
And the laugh of it all is that there was duck-all written in the moon and stars, he contacted her and she jumped at the chance. Big love story alright 🙄
She got all that work and printing done for free. And she ‘done’ none of the paying for it.
Ah it just sickens me really.

Reactions: 38
@Tulipsfromamsterdam how right you are! Why didn’t she say “I’m so grateful for the offer but you’re a small business so let’s go 50/50”….god no! Grab grab grab…..I wonder does her Dad give freebies to influencers from his shop?

Reactions: 24
Am I the only one who thinks most of those invites look shite? The torn edges? The gold star that slides across. Looks similar to something my kids would make? I know it’s not the companies fault but the fact that it’s only initials and not names makes them look really cheap. D&P? Only short of having D + P 4 eva

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They look like kids party invites not wedding invites. Playing to her level though.
The moon & stars thing is something I've mostly seen in children’s bedroom decor as well.

Reactions: 18
They look like invites to a sleepover club. Their incredible childish looking and don’t seem to represent a wedding at all.

Reactions: 16
For it was written in the stars 🤣 I’m a cynic who hates bullshit like that. If you lived in the UK, Spain, France, anywhere, you’d be marrying someone else. All of us would be. You would be married to someone else now if he hadn’t been cheating on you. Was his affair written in the stars ? Nothing is written in the stars you bleeping imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Just the beginning no doubt of the wedding freebies / begged items🙄 absolute grifter. These huns have no shame. I seriously don’t believe her & paddy will last - she’s in love with the idea of the wedding & attention but I just don’t see them having longevity.

Reactions: 16
It's the "does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers/flowers/etc" that get me. They ALL do this and then businesses seem to jump at the chance to send them free stuff. I suppose Dom did show the invites in quite good detail for the girl. Other insta huns barely show their freebies.

Reactions: 10
It's the "does anyone have any recommendations for hairdressers/flowers/etc" that get me. They ALL do this and then businesses seem to jump at the chance to send them free stuff. I suppose Dom did show the invites in quite good detail for the girl. Other insta huns barely show their freebies.
Omg that grinds my gears something shocking!! 🤬 acting like they’ve never come across the internet before.. in this day & age small businesses especially are struggling and I just don’t see a massive return when they gift products to influencers. If anything it puts me (& I know others who feel the same) off that particular business. Imagine looking back on your wedding knowing you begged for the majority of stuff. So brazen and yet they try to say along the lines of “…. Kindly reached out to me” 🥴

Reactions: 13
You know when she puts up links to her ASOS outfits oh this is what I have in my basket, how much is she making off it every time someone clicks it?

Reactions: 3
She did my invites a while back. They were absolutely stunning. But honestly I feel sick to my stomach that I spent over 400 euro on my invites to support a “small Irish business, it was one of the more expensive places that I was quoted but I did love the product so really saved to get them. but the same business can gift these invites to dom. not particularly mad at the company, just bloggers greed is so wrong and personally I would not choose a company who would gift someone who could so easily afford it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
You know when she puts up links to her ASOS outfits oh this is what I have in my basket, how much is she making off it every time someone clicks it?
They earn when you buy something it doesn't even have to be the linked item. The article I found says they could earn up to 4.8% for new customers and 2.4% for existing customers. It's really important to clear your cookies coz they can earn money weeks after you click their link. I'd rather get the money back myself so go through revolut and get it back that way. Revolut gives 2% back into your account.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.