Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Dom & Irish influencers stop posting with sun burn 🙈 the line across the chest in a plunging dress - front & back. Awful

• Heart
Reactions: 10
New Thread Suggestion:
Dom’s engaged, in Italy it was staged
Perfect 😂 simple yet catchy titles suit her best, in line with her personality. I will miss dim dom and him…pair of dopes 🪦 I always said it in my head in a SW dub accent when I opened it

Reactions: 6
Anyone else not think she's a total witch trying to steal fbgs limelight from her wedding and honeymoon. She definitely knew he was going to propose
Sure fbgs wedding is over. Granted, she doesn’t seem to realise that she’s now basically chip wrappers.

• Haha
Cue the posts about him joining her family and future in laws, all that shite 🙄

Also is just me or is it odd that 4 Tallaght hun besties from school have all become influencers or wannabe influencers. I could understand if they all worked and studied in an industry like PR or beauty or even journalism but none of them do. Grace worked at a makeup counter so I’m not counting that. They’ve all piggy backed on Graces success so to speak. No pun intended.

Like I know there’s the likes of Hannah Saunders and her friends from Alex but it’s common enough for there to be private schools cliques in some industries in Ireland.

Reactions: 10
Think it was just right time right place and as you say they each grew off Grace and each other

Reactions: 9
Can we keep dim Dom in the title for the next thread pleasssseeee ! It’s so fitting ! The shaking and crying in the video with that stupid face on her - makes me cringe . Literally that total bimbo hysterical woman vibe- literally setting us women back 50 years dim Dom !

Dim Dom faked the shock … we all know who picked the Rock !

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes keep dim dom I made that 🙋🏽‍♀️😂

just when ya think the greases wedding saga is finally over no here we go again with dim doms “bride squad” 🙄 again …!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
How many hens will she have this time? Her parents surely have some doubt after the mess she was in less than 2 years ago?

Reactions: 9
Just in case people missed it, in tonight's Faces by Grace live she revealed Dom rode Paddy the first night she met him. Check out that thread for the details. I can't believe it 😂

God love her!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Just in case people missed it, in tonight's Faces by Grace live she revealed Dom rode Paddy the first night she met him. Check out that thread for the details. I can't believe it 😂

God love her!
Wow grace is some witch to do that. Payback for announcing their engagement while grace was on Honeymoon. If I was Dom I would be raging with her.

Reactions: 18
I have to laugh it's like Dom's stories have been taken over by a pair of talking sunglasses😂.
Like could she not get a bigger pair of shades!!?

• Haha
I would be raging also with grace but it just goes to show that Dom is a liar and is all smoke and mirrors. Trying to make out it was a romantic story - wrong place wrong time and she was banished back to Ireland and it would have worked otherwise - just so full of sh** - he was a fu*k buddy which is absolutely fine but turning it into something else is so fake and they both know the truth - i would say their whole relationship is like that “all for the gram” vibes. Loads of people meet their husband like that or have cheated or whatever but they usually don’t make up a sugar coated version and just leave it 🙈😂
Wow grace is some witch to do that. Payback for announcing their engagement while grace was on Honeymoon. If I was Dom I would be raging with her.
god

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.