Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started back following her when I heard about the engagement. Now since seeing her content the last few days I'm seriously considering unfollowing her again. How set up and "all for the 'gram" is this?! It's seems almost contrived.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I started back following her when I heard about the engagement. Now since seeing her content the last few days I'm seriously considering unfollowing her again. How set up and "all for the 'gram" is this?! It's seems almost contrived.
I feel the same. I cannot believe these are people in early to mid thirties.

Reactions: 8
Oh that backwards Y on the Marry Me is giving me the rage. Her hair on the video!!!! Jesus I didn’t think it was that bad, her face also looks completely different to me.
Another annoyance of mine is the way he plasters his hair to his head.
It was pretty much the hotel that set all that up for him, probably slipped someone €50.
It. Is. Cringeworthy.
She isn't pretty at all she's an average looking girl
Such a catfish
And he is a greasy looking yolk id say he's a right creep he's too confident or something

Reactions: 12
She isn't pretty at all she's an average looking girl
Such a catfish
And he is a greasy looking yolk id say he's a right creep he's too confident or something
A wizard with the angles and makeup - looked awful in that video

Reactions: 13
You’ll never see her without a filter, she’s an absolute catfish, with her Wallace and Gromit mouth 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A wizard with the angles and makeup - looked awful in that video
wow, I thought she looked well rough in that video. didn't realise her hair was like that, dark with the front and sides badly bleached, rotten. she is very average looking, she wears attention grabbing clothes and her figure is lovely to be fair but I don't think she's a stunner.

Reactions: 17
I think they all get sucked into it as part of the ‘job’, they all do it, absolutely no boundaries for anything private or personal. I mean people post their positive pregnancy tests they’ve pissed on. I’ve seen more of Pippa’s Billy roll than my own nieces! It’s madness, I think this is just part of it.
Absolutely, they are so sucked into this world of showing absolutely
There are more women out there like that than you think! I know a girl whose first engagement didn't work out (they were very young so fair enough). Then the second engagement was similar to Doms - Italy, her is a white dress, professional photo on hand. She even had the engagement pics featured in some wedding magazine. Then THAT engagement didn't work out and now she's on man number 3 and I could put money on it that if he proposes it will be the same again. Some people just crave the attention!!!
I remember working with somebody who was engaged and every birthday and valentines day the biggest bunch of flowers would arrive for her from the fiance in work, we'd all be jealous and raging with our other halves for not spending a fortune on flowers and making a fuss 😆. I've matured since. We always used to say how lucky she was etc... well afew wks before their big day she receives a TEXT from the fiance saying he didn't want to marry her.
Never felt so sorry for a person. As far as I know she is still on her own and this was 15 yrs ago.
Big displays don't equate to a happy ending, I never share anything about my marriage online as I just don't feel the need.
Just because Dom got the big flashy show off proposal doesn't mean squat, time will tell I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Anyone else not think she's a total witch trying to steal fbgs limelight from her wedding and honeymoon. She definitely knew he was going to propose

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else not think she's a total witch trying to steal fbgs limelight from her wedding and honeymoon. She definitely knew he was going to propose
Nope greasy was off getting hair trails a year before just when dim was going through the break up..some friend grease is.. hopefully dim outshines that very thrown together with freebies wedding 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nah. I totally stand to be corrected but didn’t she go around gossiping about Dom’s breakup before it had been announced. And wasn’t she going around in full wedding planning mode with hair trials and such while one of her supposed besties was going through this horrendous break up.

Reactions: 18
Nah. I totally stand to be corrected but didn’t she go around gossiping about Dom’s breakup before it had been announced. And wasn’t she going around in full wedding planning mode with hair trials and such while one of her supposed besties was going through this horrendous break up.
She 100% was - totally bitchy. The news got from her to tattle - forcing a statement from Dom. I cant see Dom having her as bridesmaid

Reactions: 7
She has a lot of sun damage on her chest area for some one her age

"I took a long holiday" her life is one long bleeping holiday after another.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus, Dom looks like she’d burst ye with a knuckeduster if you got in her way! 😂Maybe it’s the teeth and big sunnies trying to look ever so classy. Her and her Tallaght huns would bate the head off you! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does paddy work at does anyone know? Great long hols from work then!
I think they will take over from grace and kips!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.