Dominique Nugent #3 Dim Dom and “him” hit the slopes, ended up with Covid, pair of dopes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people are overreacting to what Grace said. She did not say they rode on the first night 🤣 she said Dom and Paddy hooked up which could also mean they shifted. I’ve used that term myself and haven’t always meant riding

Reactions: 17
I think people are overreacting to what Grace said. She did not say they rode on the first night 🤣 she said Dom and Paddy hooked up which could also mean they shifted. I’ve used that term myself and haven’t always meant riding
Agreed I would take that as they shifted 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Second time is a charm for Dim Dom this time will there be wedding bells - Ding Dong?

Reactions: 5
I know she works for the family company but how does she get all this time off? She hasn't been In work since before graces wedding and now is on her family holiday. She rents her house so say that rent is 1500 a month going by Today's market then bills to pay they both drive with dominque only getting a new Mercedes. Italy had to to well cost in the thousands and then spending money you would need a good few bob. Just don't know anyone that has all the annual leave as dominque and money.

Reactions: 14
The posters on Grace’s thread are obsessed with creating a divide between Dom and Grace and seeing things that aren’t there. It’s 🦇💩
I think grace would have been as well off to say nothing though...

Also Grace was the one who went to the hairdressers and told everyone that Dom and Damiens engagement was off. Thats gotta sting.

I think there is a divide for sure

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow grace is some witch to do that. Payback for announcing their engagement while grace was on Honeymoon. If I was Dom I would be raging with her.
I think they’re both clowns but it was a really mean, uncalled for thing to do. Not her place to reveal stuff like that. I wasn’t watching but asked those who did for the context. They said she acted oddly about DOm questions and when she did address it started going on about Australia and that she hooked up with P the night she met him.

Hooked up = sleeping with someone. Imo. No?

But you’re best to read the thread yourself and make up your own mind.

I popped on to see Dom’s sunglasses after seeing posts on them 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ awful!
my god she is so boring.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if they are making that much especially they smaller ones. I think alot of it is on credit and the credit card bills are huge.
Rosie bought a million quid plus house, she’d have needed a massive chunk of cash for the deposit. Honestly they are making a killing, think it was Jess redden posted by mistake that her clairns post was worth €3.5k. Now think how many ads they all do, the af links etc. promoting Penney’s while shopping in Bt’s and weeks of holidays and designer gear. Terror will be next with a house, wait and see.

Reactions: 12
I googled the definition of hooking up and hook up culture. It’s labelled as casual sex.

greasy May very well have just meant a kiss but i reckon most would think it was sex.
I’d have always thought that.

Reactions: 6
Rosie bought a million quid plus house, she’d have needed a massive chunk of cash for the deposit. Honestly they are making a killing, think it was Jess redden posted by mistake that her clairns post was worth €3.5k. Now think how many ads they all do, the af links etc. promoting Penney’s while shopping in Bt’s and weeks of holidays and designer gear. Terror will be next with a house, wait and see.
Yeah but I don’t think Dom is in the same strata sphere as Rosie or Terror. Even Jess Reddan being Rob Kearney’s missies would carry a certain premium. I don’t think the likes of Dom or Jens journey are making nearly as much people think.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.