Dominique Nugent #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No dirt she barely mentioned him, I'd have outed alot more about him and the bit on the side if it was me....I would have dished the seedy details, as one last twist of the knife they both deserve every bit of it, it was basically just talking in riddles and georgie comparing it to her cancer as usual....
well your one he cheated is back at it again. You know I think Dominique is trying to act like the bigger person, but I think she could of explained her situation it’s important. I personally had to turn off the podcast I was so bored.

Reactions: 3
well your one he cheated is back at it again. You know I think Dominique is trying to act like the bigger person, but I think she could of explained her situation it’s important. I personally had to turn off the podcast I was so bored.
If she doesnt want to share the sordid details thats completely her call. She doesnt owe anyone anything.
She is the bigger person and i think a lot of people, myself included, really respect her for that.

Reactions: 15
If she doesnt want to share the sordid details thats completely her call. She doesnt owe anyone anything.
She is the bigger person and i think a lot of people, myself included, really respect her for that.
Oh I do agree, personally I just thought I’d get more out of it as going through a similar situation. I do respect her for not dragging the other girl or her ex as much as we all would want to but when it comes to it you couldn’t really you know. Sorry just reread my post and it came across wrong.

Reactions: 2
Back at it again? 👀

Reactions: 4
I had a shopping addiction in my 20s, I'd constantly obsess about latest trends and updating my look. Of course I didn't have Dominique's budget and I grew out of it when I dealt with issues I wasn't facing. My point is, she places alot of value on her look / wardrobe that inevitably puts a pressure on herself to have the latest looks and the best of the best for her audiences appraisal.

Overall I think she's a nice girl. She has been dignified throughout her heartbreak. I don't regularly keep up with her though, as I find her posts a little vapid, but I do admit she's stunning. I hope she finds true happiness, but unfortunately its not going to be via the temporary high of shopping.

Reactions: 8
She did address her spending though - said that she’s a fashion blogger and that it’s what her page is all about, no different to any beauty blogger that shows a lot of products (that they get for free) at least Dominique is spending her own money and isn’t sharing clothes that she likes and tagging the company saying I’d love this etc

She did address her spending though - said that she’s a fashion blogger and that it’s what her page is all about, no different to any beauty blogger that shows a lot of products (that they get for free) at least Dominique is spending her own money and isn’t sharing clothes that she likes and tagging the company saying I’d love this etc
Yea, to be fair to her shes not one for begging. The likes of Tracey Quinn or even Alidee drop "subtle" hints when they want something. Oh looking for recommendations for X *translation* which company will gift me X

Reactions: 2
at least Dominique is spending her own money and isn’t sharing clothes that she likes and tagging the company saying I’d love this etc
she has swipe ups for ASOS and lifestyle in this week alone, seems to be sponsored by a lot of “I’ve teamed up with” companies as well, I’m sure she has many many more affiliates, use her aff link to buy ANYTHING on that site for 28 days (I think it’s 28?) and she get a commission on it. Everything you buy. One top, 20 outfits and a tv 😬
Same with any brand she links 😐

and if there was anything worth viewing on her account fair enough, but there’s nothing 😐

she has swipe ups for ASOS and lifestyle in this week alone, seems to be sponsored by a lot of “I’ve teamed up with” companies as well, I’m sure she has many many more affiliates, use her aff link to buy ANYTHING on that site for 28 days (I think it’s 28?) and she get a commission on it. Everything you buy. One top, 20 outfits and a tv 😬
Same with any brand she links 😐

and if there was anything worth viewing on her account fair enough, but there’s nothing 😐
This is how al influencers work though, not unique to Dom. She has 100k followers, of course she gets sponcon.

I thought the point of Tattle was to call out bad /shady behaviour but from what I’ve seen she’s one of the ones who is above board. There’s nothing wrong with AF links once the person is transparent.

If you don’t think there’s anything worth viewing then unfollow,

Reactions: 11
I thought the point of Tattle was to call out bad /shady behaviour
does she have AD posted on her spotlight posts? Or gifted? Or aff link? I don’t see many posts correctly marked like that.

tattle is what you want it to be when discussing influencers 😂 I’m just adding my opinion on an influencer who’s now raking it in on sympathy follows.

Reactions: 7
does she have AD posted on her spotlight posts? Or gifted? Or aff link? I don’t see many posts correctly marked like that.

tattle is what you want it to be when discussing influencers 😂 I’m just adding my opinion on an influencer who’s now raking it in on sympathy follows.
Looks to me like she does. This is the most recent post for spotlight, tagged as a paid partnership. I’m not in the business of watching all her posts, but my perception is that’s she’s mostly fairly transparent.

She had about 70k followers before all the relationship breakdown, not all her followers are from sympathy. Actually I started following her because I admired how she handled it, not because I feel sorry for her. It was a great message to young women that being single is not the end of the world and to not tolerate someone who undermines your sense of worth.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
mccabes? Lifestyle? Any of her stories for spon content?
May I refer you to where I said I’ve no interest in policing her posts?

Seriously, unfollow her if you find her content dull and you think she’s unethical.

Reactions: 6
but my perception is that’s she’s mostly fairly transparent.
I was just trying to help 🙂
Are you active on other threads here out of interest? Always find this “unfollow them” narrative bizarre from fellow members.
But anyway let’s move on!!

Reactions: 5
You don’t need to swipe up if you don’t like the clothes she’s showing. She’s leaving the swipe up there for those that so ask where her clothes is from.. she is one of the few that I would swipe up and let her earn commission on the sale if I liked something she posted 😂 most other people are just melts so I wouldn’t swipe up on their like but don’t mind Dom. Her page is still all beauty/fashion focused unlike others who would promote anything (FBG and her frozen veg ad for example, don’t think you’d catch Dom at that)

I actually really like her page. I like her style and it's the only influencer I follow still. I like the little beauty tips and stuff too. Simple make up things that look good and are easy She doesn't throw anything up for content.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I do like Dom! She seems to have morals and values. Out of all the influencers, she seems the most genuine. GO DOM!

That reminds me to do my weekly ritual of clearing cookies 😊
if there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s an influencer that forgets to put that aff or ad hashtag on some posts and stories 😐
so shady, no wonder she can afford to do nothing but buy pointless outfit after gifted pointless outfit.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.