Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does anyone with a one year old and an a new born have time for morning light, online education and reels.
I don’t get it.
I could barely function with a new born and a three year old
Because she has someone else looking after them. She isn’t like everyone else. She had two kids as accessories she isn’t worried about lack of sleep etc.

Reactions: 17
I hope for the kids sake the help is still there in 2 years time when the terrible 2s and the threenager arrive simultaneously. I have boys with a much bigger gap than a year and it's not for the faint hearted, and they really do wreck your house.
Maybe she'll relax a bit and feed them carrots as a treat, only to find one of them, previously a carrot lover, decides he no longer likes carrots and f*cks the bowl at the curtains.
If she's still posting her picture perfect life and home then I hope nobody vulnerable who has normal children and an average home is still following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope for the kids sake the help is still there in 2 years time when the terrible 2s and the threenager arrive simultaneously. I have boys with a much bigger gap than a year and it's not for the faint hearted, and they really do wreck your house.
Maybe she'll relax a bit and feed them carrots as a treat, only to find one of them, previously a carrot lover, decides he no longer likes carrots and f*cks the bowl at the curtains.
If she's still posting her picture perfect life and home then I hope nobody vulnerable who has normal children and an average home is still following her.
Couldn't agree more, I sadly feel that these babies will have everything they need except the loving affection of a mother. I also think that they will be confined to their play room 80% of their days with a nanny to look after them or maybe two,
They will probably have excellent relationships with their Nannies and Maids etc growing up but not with Mummy.
I just hope she doesn't pass on her eating disorders to them.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't agree more, I sadly feel that these babies will have everything they need except the loving affection of a mother. I also think that they will be confined to their play room 80% of their days with a nanny to look after them or maybe two,
They will probably have excellent relationships with their Nannies and Maids etc growing up but not with Mummy.
I just hope she doesn't pass on her eating disorders to them.
A part of me was glad to see that her second baby was also a boy. I know she can still pass on body issues to her sons but hopefully their Dad will be a good role model for them. I think if she had girls she might have more of an influence on them.

A part of me was glad to see that her second baby was also a boy. I know she can still pass on body issues to her sons but hopefully their Dad will be a good role model for them. I think if she had girls she might have more of an influence on them.
I reckon she’ll have one more and it’ll be a girl. I know people who have Nannie’s and the children are glued to them. There is no proper bond there with the parents. They go on holidays with them, to visit family etc. if or when alone the parents don’t know what to do and the nanny has to step in.
Doireann obviously thinks everything set in absolute stone, feeding them the best of food and following the exact way an insta life is made out to be is the right way. Routine etc it’s all important with children but she is so scheduled it’s crazy. Why flies home from the states with a new baby and goes back tk morning light and online courses? Not one normal mother I know. Having help is totally fine, some people have family to help, others have au pairs, some have full time Nannie’s, we are all different but she is on another planet.

Reactions: 7
The latest reel, purporting to be about women’s health but in fact a flex to show her lavish lifestyle- SUV

Reactions: 11
She is not your typical mother. She has 2 sons but in so many ways her life will just carry on regardless. That is simply not how things go for the vast majority of average mothers. That's why it's so hard, you want and have to do everything for your kids but you also have to balance it with every other bloody thing you need to do.... all while trying to keep a small bit of yourself intact. I'm 10yrs on from my 1st and honestly don't recognise the person I've become. It has been tough!

There's 12 months between my 2 youngest kids and it is a wild ride. They're still small and it's crazy intense. I can go nowhere and get nothing done. Just trying to get my bloody eyebrows waxed requires a lot of planning.

I'm pretty sure Doireann still won't have a hair out of place regardless of baby and toddler. More help than she knows what to do with I'm sure.

From what we've seen of her house, it looks so cold and uninviting. Hard to imagine it is home to a young family at all.

Completely agree, she would faint looking at my house at the moment, it's like a bomb hit with my toddler tornado... But with a newborn it's hard to get things done.
Let's be real no one will say anything about having a baby through surrogacy, they can well afford it which others have trouble to do so fair play and whatever but what I hate is showing nothing changes in your life when kids arrive.... Regardless of giving birth or not...
Just be open about having help and being lucky enough to have it. But prancing around with your online course, super skinny body and loads of time to leave the house to have morning light 🙄 and afternoon walks without the stress of getting them ready to leave the house.
Ugh, that's enough internet for me today...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You'd think she'd ditch the Barbie extensions now that's she's taking her miracle marine collagen supplements.
I thought they were supposed to give you fabulous hair and skin?

• Haha
She has a nanny. I reckon the baby is 6 weeks old (to fly home) was born earlier and she only went last week to collect
I just can’t imagine her not being there from the baby being born. I under If you adopt a child you could meet them much later in time then their birth BUT if you planned a surrogacy surely you would be in the birth room or next door?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I just can’t imagine her not being there from the baby being born. I under If you adopt a child you could meet them much later in time then their birth BUT if you planned a surrogacy surely you would be in the birth room or next door?
Hard to know. But she flew out and back within less than a week I think? Would you fly a baby less than a week home, most airlines don’t allow that.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she did surrogacy. It all happened too quickly 🤷‍♀️ How would the paperwork even be in place to allow it?
I’d say the children are adopted, but she doesn’t feel comfortable in sharing.

Reactions: 5
Hard to know. But she flew out and back within less than a week I think? Would you fly a baby less than a week home, most airlines don’t allow that.
Could she have flown out earlier than we realise? I know she had a photo up from the plane but she could have been in the US weeks before she actually put up the plane photo. Her content in the mean time could have been all prerecords. Wouldn't be one bit surprised if she fudged the timeline.

Reactions: 9
Could she have flown out earlier than we realise? I know she had a photo up from the plane but she could have been in the US weeks before she actually put up the plane photo. Her content in the mean time could have been all prerecords. Wouldn't be one bit surprised if she fudged the timeline.
She had been posting morning light stories and was also in cafes in. Cork the previous week so also unlikely.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Gosh so glad she clarified she didn't drive to India from Cork 😂😂😂 but we do know she has a fancy electric car. It looks like she did that mess herself to be a "normal mom" prob drove her mad to even post it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gosh so glad she clarified she didn't drive to India from Cork 😂😂😂 but we do know she has a fancy electric car. It looks like she did that mess herself to be a "normal mom" prob drove her mad to even post it 🤣
My first thought with that "mess". Also those cold, yellow/brown tiles. It looks so sterile and unhomely.

Reactions: 3
I cannot get over the post about choosing to bottle feed over breast feed.
It is absolutely BIZARRE that she is acting as though she had a choice. She’s unhinged - another post about being freaked out by green tea cos of caffeine content - honestly. She doesn’t have to go into detail about her motherhood journey but everyone knows she didn’t give birth so would a normal post not be like ‘delighted to announce the arrival of baby number 2 via surrogate’ - she is a doctor claiming to be an advocate for women’s health & voice yet is so ashamed for some reason that she blocks out the fact she didn’t give birth. I think most women who want kids would look at all avenues, don’t think there would be backlash

• Heart
Reactions: 23