Doireann O'Leary #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had cancer before... It was either cervical or ovarian I'm not sure but she probably can't carry her own child. I'm pretty sure from a beo talk before she said also that she left having kids too late and then ended up having cancer.
That's prob the reason for the surrogate.
That doesn't excuse trying to make herself sound like voice of perfection around pregnancy and post partum or trying to flaunt being skin and bones to a mother who has just given birth...
Why she doesn't just open up about the experience I don't know.
Did she actually have cancer or did she just have the potential cancerous cells? Because having those cells does not mean you have cancer. You need to have leep procedure usually and can recover.

Imo she’s too underweight to get pregnant and is so preoccupied with her image she wouldn’t be able to handle being pregnant

Reactions: 11
She said at the time that she had cervical cancer that was cured with surgery. She said she was lucky she didn't need chemo etc, and that it did effect her ability to have a baby, but she said they'd 'deal with that in the future'. So I do believe she had no choice but to use a surrogate.

Today's reel with the twisted back shoulder to make her look as emaciated as possible is shocking. Her facial expressions in the reel are bizarre too. She can't even let people enjoy their cup of tea or coffee - she really is the most bland, boring, robotic person I've ever come across.

Reactions: 10
Honest to god if someone told me she was actually a robot and this was just some elaborate social media experiment funded by Elon Musk, I'd just nod and think 'that makes sense'. She's the most bizarre creature on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did she actually have cancer or did she just have the potential cancerous cells? Because having those cells does not mean you have cancer. You need to have leep procedure usually and can recover.

Imo she’s too underweight to get pregnant and is so preoccupied with her image she wouldn’t be able to handle being pregnant
She did have stage 1 cervical cancer. It's cured by surgery.
---
She said at the time that she had cervical cancer that was cured with surgery. She said she was lucky she didn't need chemo etc, and that it did effect her ability to have a baby, but she said they'd 'deal with that in the future'. So I do believe she had no choice but to use a surrogate.

Today's reel with the twisted back shoulder to make her look as emaciated as possible is shocking. Her facial expressions in the reel are bizarre too. She can't even let people enjoy their cup of tea or coffee - she really is the most bland, boring, robotic person I've ever come across.
Most anorexics hide their wasting bodies beneath huge baggy clothes and never fully believe they are as thin as they are told they are, why it is such an insidious disease of the mind. Her glamourizing and showing off of her skin and bones suggests she is simply driven by vanity to starve herself. I'm not sure which is sadder to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Weasel witch glamourising her ED, I'd actually love it if someone said it to her, particularly a patient of hers

Reactions: 8
She never has anything positive to say about another medic / health professional… always sneering while basically saying ‘ I’m better ‘ - an absolute twit 😑

I messaged her recently and she ignored. I explained that I have been diagnosed with anorexia and I feel torn that a medical professional promotes such low body weight. In my warped mind, it justifies it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is this a very weird angle to post? I suppose at least she's not contorting herself into ridiculous positions to look thinner in it!

I messaged her recently and she ignored. I explained that I have been diagnosed with anorexia and I feel torn that a medical professional promotes such low body weight. In my warped mind, it justifies it.
Wonder is this what triggered today's rant about doctors looking healthy?? Not one bit surprised she ignored you. Hope you're doing OK ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is it just me or is this a very weird angle to post? I suppose at least she's not contorting herself into ridiculous positions to look thinner in it!

Wonder is this what triggered today's rant about doctors looking healthy?? Not one bit surprised she ignored you. Hope you're doing OK ❤
Once the collar bones are on display, it's an acceptable angle for her.

Reactions: 7
It was a few weeks ago but maybe. I have no issues with thin doctors but promoting it is so unhelpful. I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to her about my issue with food. Also would she have spotted it in me and said it like my own gp did?

• Heart
A thin doctor is fine, unwell looking is another thing. I wouldn't blame you one bit for not being comfortable taking to her about ED issues. Sure how could you?! I'd be thinking if she can't help herself, how can she help me? It's obviously a touchy subject for Doireann judging by that reel.

A thin doctor is fine, unwell looking is another thing. I wouldn't blame you one bit for not being comfortable taking to her about ED issues. Sure how could you?! I'd be thinking if she can't help herself, how can she help me? It's obviously a touchy subject for Doireann judging by that reel.
Totally agree

Reactions: 3
Touched a nerve definitely. But I have a feeling its what she wants!! Anyone who I've been lucky enough to come in contact with struggling with an ED, all try to HIDE their bodies. It's bizarre to me. It really is like she's promoting it!! Her page should be shut down, a lot of vulnerable people are following her for medical advise. The only other reason I can see is it may be a cry for help!

Reactions: 9
What in the E.T is this woman?
I just came across her page and had to come her, how I’ve deep dived and stumbled across Dr Hilary’s page.
WTF? This is so unhealthy, I wouldn’t take supplements from her, she looks so unhealthy like she’s living off supplements alone!
This is extremely dangerous to our younger generation and I am worried that the ‘heroin chic’ look is making a come back.
I think I need a social media break again 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Touched a nerve definitely. But I have a feeling its what she wants!! Anyone who I've been lucky enough to come in contact with struggling with an ED, all try to HIDE their bodies. It's bizarre to me. It really is like she's promoting it!! Her page should be shut down, a lot of vulnerable people are following her for medical advise. The only other reason I can see is it may be a cry for help!
Totally agree it should be shut down.
Don't know if you've read back on older posts here, but a few months ago a poster saw her in reality and said she's not as thin in real life, in their opinion. This implies she's editing her content to make herself look incredibly thin. If true, I think this is even worse, to be editing herself to look unwell to glamorize it. Would you agree? I suppose, either way, she needs help and a break from Insta would be no harm.

Doireann is bad but Dr Hilary should be banned ofd tiktok
Dr Hilary is... 😲😲😲
I feel for her, but she should not be on SM. All the comments telling her she looks 🔥 and incredible aren't doing her, or her viewers, any favours.

I hope you are getting the support you need ❤
I messaged her a few years back as I was diagnosed with stage one cervical cancer. Didn’t know what was going. Just turned 26 and was so worried about having kids. It was in the weeks after getting the news prior to treatment - knew nothing about it reached out for advice and she ignored me as well. The whole ‘supporting women facade’ is nonsense. What her pages purpose is questionable to say the least.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7