Doireann O'Leary #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A gym would be the last place I’d go. Or an influenza.
Well
Clearly it’s gyms in Ireland. My supplements are pure with nothing else added to them. Not sure what they are putting into them in Ireland as have no experience of it.

Reactions: 1
Pure what? Naturopaths have no medical training so anyone taking supplements they andvise are taking a risk with their health.

Reactions: 8
Naturopaths are quacks, I don’t think that’s limited to the island of Ireland!
And nutritionists aren't always much better. Anyone can call themselves a nutritionist in Ireland. It's not a protected term. A dietician is the only one I'd trust. See screenshot from indi.ie below.
---
Supplements mostly create expensive urine.
And the funny thing is, Doireann herself always said this, until she launched her own supplements and she changed her tune, that is! She always said they were expensive urine, unless your GP puts you on them for an actual deficiency. Pity greed won out for Dr D.
---
This is really interesting! I've been wondering about this red light threrapy, and if it actually works.

Are Doireann's claims on this post - that it 'is PROVEN to stimulate collagen and elastin, reduce lines and wrinkles and even skin tone' incorrect so, do you know?? If so, she needs to be reported!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She needs to be reported for the amount of text she puts on her pictures/stories!!! It's like a novel every time!!! Too much time on ones hands!!!

Reactions: 10
Post of the Year

Reactions: 12
She’s so deranged looking! I’d say the necklace in the latest stories weighs more than her!

Reactions: 9
She always has the sneak in her supplements when posting about other things, just so she doesn't have to label it as an #ad Who drinks their supplements in the bathroom anyway??

Attachments

Reactions: 9
She always has the sneak in her supplements when posting about other things, just so she doesn't have to label it as an #ad Who drinks their supplements in the bathroom anyway??
Sneaky sums her up. Like at least shill your products ethically for God's sake.

Reactions: 6
Other doctors themselves are getting very angry at her blatend conflicts of interest (and IMO malpractice). Has anyone ever considered reporting her?
---
Damn I see someone else already kindly shared the twitter post!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.