Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Trua calling her out on her hair loss advice. Dr D seems to be constant giving problematic advice on her SM

Reactions: 5
Looks like Clare B has a rant about her in her stories
Good on her as that medicine can cause issues too, people when they read what is looking like a miracle cure they could even purchase it over the Internet without having a personalised consultation, very dangerous

Reactions: 4
Just saw Claire Balding ripping the piss out of the good doc advising carrots as a weekend treat 🤣 love her- so honest and refreshing! Dr D is just SUCH a wet blanket honestly how does she have a following? Deluded 1950s attitude, get in the bin

Reactions: 13
I'm torn with this. Dr. D is terrible for advice and Claire has a point. But Claire is then going on about how she'd "prescribe" stuff, she's not qualified to prescribe anything so it kind of weakens her argument.

Reactions: 14
Claire really can’t talk here. She has zero qualifications to be giving advice about hair loss. Apart from going on about losing her hair a few years ago, the woman is unqualified to be dishing out advice.

Reactions: 8
Claire really can’t talk here. She has zero qualifications to be giving advice about hair loss. Apart from going on about losing her hair a few years ago, the woman is unqualified to be dishing out advice.
Agree she's unqualified and definitely shouldn't be giving advice but it's great to see someone call out doireann publicly - hope others follow suit!! She boils my piss

Did she actually just advise people to not eat apples?! 🤯 Her statement is not relevant for the vast majority. Digestive issues are extremely common but most will not need to exclude apples. The carb fear is real. Glad people are calling her out - screenshotted before she deletes 😂

C1E9381F-3459-4A22-A692-E7A796E90674.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Is she still wearing those coloured contact lenses? Her eyes used to be green I'm 100% certain!

Reactions: 2
Did she actually just advise people to not eat apples?! 🤯 Her statement is not relevant for the vast majority. Digestive issues are extremely common but most will not need to exclude apples. The carb fear is real. Glad people are calling her out - screenshotted before she deletes 😂

View attachment 1190814
They've been deleted. It's bad as yes she's talking about IBS, most people will see a doctor telling me I shouldn't have apples and all they see in her page then is her advertising her supplements, very bad info.

Reactions: 6
Hello! Didn’t know there was a thread for doctor D.
How is she even allowed to have her own vitamin brand as a practicing gp?
Also, I switched kitchen providers for my new build after I found out they gifted a kitchen to an influencer while raising their prices by 10%. I was influenced alright 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her latest post is very defensive discussing how we don't urinate out fat soluble supplements. Surprise, surprise, surprise the only fat soluble supplements she discusses are from her range. It would be better if she was encouraging people to get vitamin d from the sun, of course some can't absorb it that way, it would be better. I wonder if she'd realising that the supplements are going to be her down fall, they'll haunt her when it comes to questions surrounding ethics for tv, radio or newspaper gigs. It's other influencers that are promoting them and it's not good to be promoting such items. Of course, she never states that a lot food is fortified with for instance folic acid and that is a help

All she's doing is selling and promoting her own supplements

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her latest post is very defensive discussing how we don't urinate out fat soluble supplements. Surprise, surprise, surprise the only fat soluble supplements she discusses are from her range. It would be better if she was encouraging people to get vitamin d from the sun, of course some can't absorb it that way, it would be better. I wonder if she'd realising that the supplements are going to be her down fall, they'll haunt her when it comes to questions surrounding ethics for tv, radio or newspaper gigs. It's other influencers that are promoting them and it's not good to be promoting such items. Of course, she never states that a lot food is fortified with for instance folic acid and that is a help

All she's doing is selling and promoting her own supplements
I’d love to know if they’re actually selling. She had a launch night for her supplements and there’s been no media about it.
i have a feeling sales are poor which is why she’s rebranding to “supplements made simple” from “Dr Doireann’s supplements”

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else just CRINGE at her spon con stories for Always pads? I mean how low do you need to go? A qualified GP promoting pads cos she’s paid to. “Always did a study saying 47% of women experience leaks, do you leak!?” Like yes probably >90% of women leak whatever their period protection method. It’s totally normal and expected. No one cares about your sponsored pads , no one needs “educating” on period pads. No one cares if these new always ones are *9%* longer or some shite. What about sustainability Doireann?! Most people and especially on social media are veering towards menstrual cups or period pants like the ones from Penneys! What about cruelty free? Always (and their parent company P&G are blatantly stated to be tested on animals!)
the whole thing just screamed desperation with a giant pad held beside her face as she was taking. Good God.

edit to add: I totally appreciate period poverty is an enormous issue as is period stigma and it’s impact on women in developing countries - particularly impact on education and employment. However Doireann’s target audience is clearly NOT this, nor does she even mention anything like it in her stupid, sponsored,money-making stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
O
Did anyone else just CRINGE at her spon con stories for Always pads? I mean how low do you need to go? A qualified GP promoting pads cos she’s paid to. “Always did a study saying 47% of women experience leaks, do you leak!?” Like yes probably >90% of women leak whatever their period protection method. It’s totally normal and expected. No one cares about your sponsored pads , no one needs “educating” on period pads. No one cares if these new always ones are *9%* longer or some shite. What about sustainability Doireann?! Most people and especially on social media are veering towards menstrual cups or period pants like the ones from Penneys! What about cruelty free? Always (and their parent company P&G are blatantly stated to be tested on animals!)
the whole thing just screamed desperation with a giant pad held beside her face as she was taking. Good God.

edit to add: I totally appreciate period poverty is an enormous issue as is period stigma and it’s impact on women in developing countries - particularly impact on education and employment. However Doireann’s target audience is clearly NOT this, nor does she even mention anything like it in her stupid, sponsored,money-making stories.
Just checked it out, cringe😂😂😂 the double ring light has been calmed down 😁

The videos / tik toks are so so so bad and cringe stop it would ya doireann

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.