Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is really sly has been waiting to launch her vitamins for ages and in the lead up all she did was talk about how important vitamin d was

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember when she was on the Matt Cooper show and she couldn’t list out sources of omega 3 foods and now she can just recommend her supplement.
She’s chronic. She saw the gap in her knowledge and filled it with a supplement.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember when she was on the Matt Cooper show and she couldn’t list out sources of omega 3 foods and now she can just recommend her supplement.
She’s chronic. She saw the gap in her knowledge and filled it with a supplement.
Well we know she won't get it from the food herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has been asked on her posts. She has swiftly removed those comments.

One comment she deleted asked about the price difference between her folic acid supplement and cheaper products given that they are all FSAI approved and others are actually vegan friendly. Her folic acid supplements aren’t vegan friendly.

Screen grabs from her story
1. Saying she’s always asked about what supplements she would recommend and that now she can recommend her own scream CONFLICT OF INTEREST and totally goes against all that any healthcare professionals code of ethics
2. Thanking all these people almost makes people think the HSE etc are endorsing her products when in fact she just passed their screening to sell (just like the cheaper prices products in Lidl and Boots etc). She has not provided any evidence that hers are superior in any way or that she did any extensive research in the area. She just saw what supplements she used and said oh my followers want to look like skinny old me so I’ll make them pay above odds for these.
no doubt she’ll be in Wellfest with the rest of the unqualified nutritionists/motivational speakers selling wares.
That comment about the hse, fsai support is so dishonest

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hilarious. I arrive at the hospital before 7 am to get parking, but my day starts at 7.30 am anyway. It would not improve my wellbeing to be reminded that I'm tired while she's mostly taking photos of herself with a stool.
And her legs crossed as if they are in two different continents

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know mentioned previously but I can’t forget that this woman wore a wig during full lockdown so that her roots would not show. we all like looking well but that’s another level of weird perfectionist behaviour. I do not know who would go to her as a doctor. Her hubby has to be as dull as her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She can’t answer a valid question on her post because it’s being negative and she wants to focus on the positives of the pull. There are many other questions asked and she doesn’t answer them. Just one agenda and can’t think beyond that. Just like her scripted pieces on the radio. She couldn’t answer any questions on the spot that she hadn’t already written her flash cards about.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
She can’t answer a valid question on her post because it’s being negative and she wants to focus on the positives of the pull. There are many other questions asked and she doesn’t answer them. Just one agenda and can’t think beyond that. Just like her scripted pieces on the radio. She couldn’t answer any questions on the spot that she hadn’t already written her flash cards about.
Very bad medical practice to only give the positives to treatment, patients need and deserve full informed consent. The power of her influence can mislead patients. Very dangerous

Bet she's going to write a book on 'women's health' sometime as that is her obsession. I hope the students in ucc that she's apparently lecturing grill her over her ethically dubious practices, such as the vitamins

Reactions: 12
Yes and her excessive posting about the pill to get likes when she should be promoting the much better bars and coils.

As anyone else noticed that she hasn’t posted a work picture on her feed or in her stories in a long time! All her photos are her in scrubs from her house. I wonder does she work there any more?

• Wow
I wish she would stop wearing a Stethoscope around her neck like its 1990s ER drama.
A world wide pandemic has happened, serious infection control measures in place and so wearing a stethoscope around the neck is not a good idea for infection control reasons.
Though . I suppose it is a good idea for Instagram to look like a doctor.

Reactions: 17
I wish she would stop wearing a Stethoscope around her neck like its 1990s ER drama.
A world wide pandemic has happened, serious infection control measures in place and so wearing a stethoscope around the neck is not a good idea for infection control reasons.

No chance of infection seeing as her stethoscope never has any patient contact 🤣 #prop

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes and her excessive posting about the pill to get likes when she should be promoting the much better bars and coils.

As anyone else noticed that she hasn’t posted a work picture on her feed or in her stories in a long time! All her photos are her in scrubs from her house. I wonder does she work there any more?
Her CV is just a list of short term job hopping. She can’t keep a job longer than 6 months since she became a GP. Not a good look. Wouldn’t be surprised if she was let go like the other jobs.

Reactions: 7
I mean of all jobs, being a Gp you need to stay somewhere long enough to get to know your patients !

She's simply using the title of a gp, to be an influencer. I can't imagine she'd be vested in her patients at all. If she had integrity she'd leave medicine to focus on being an influencer getting her freebies and selling over priced vitamins. Remarkable, too that she doesn't caveat the taking of the vitamins with ensure you're getting your nutrients from your diet etc. Seen as she's selling over priced vitamins hope shows how out of touch she is with most people, certainly not good health for everyone and accessibility being her motto. I wish more gps would speak out against this, but unfortunately a lot of the gps that are on social media are wannabe influencers, celebrity doctors too.

Reactions: 5
yes as my daughter used to call it, its a 'doctor's necklace' - the ultimate accessory to SHOW EVERYONE SHE'S A DR!!!!

Reactions: 3
She's on the Today Show now, the way she's speaking you'd think she was speaking to a room full of children

Reactions: 3
I’m a medical student at UCC and many of my peers who know about her (not everyone does) find her disingenuous and an embarrassment.
Does she lecture / tutor at UCC? I know that she was showing off a bouquet of flowers from RCSI a while back….I think she may have given a guest lecture

Heavily photoshopped photo this morning. Again stressing thanks to the HSE, IMO etc.
Let’s all throwback to her body shaming comment.
Oh snap! 😳 did she ever respond to the tweet from Dr Joshua? Fair play to him for calling her out on her sh*t!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.