Doireann O’Leary #3 But I heard the hubby is a surgeon!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Evidence attached in the two photos from early May 2020.
Thank you.
Im so glad this has been confirmed. We knew it. Half the country had roots 3 inches long except her. And the hair never looked right, it always looked "off"

Reactions: 5
Their kitchen is tiny for an island that size, didn’t realise the collab was with cash and carry kitchens. My friend got her kitchen there and it was very poor quality.
It doesn’t matter to her. She only uses it to prop her freebies on. The main things she requested are 1. The hot water tap for her sleepy tea to go into her D cup, because who has time to boil a kettle 2. The mirror behind the cooker - absolutely essential, no point in having a cooker otherwise. 3. An island to prop freebies, a vase and some fake flowers on. Oh and maybe a candle. But never food.., Please God no carbs will touch this island/kitchen, except maybe a carrot, as a treat, on a Sunday… maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Their kitchen is tiny for an island that size, didn’t realise the collab was with cash and carry kitchens. My friend got her kitchen there and it was very poor quality.
We had work done by Cash & Carry Kitchens and they were beyond awful. The service was shocking, we were forgotten about, everything was late and the finish was poor. I wouldn't touch them with a barge poll.

Reactions: 6
Tattlers, she edits out the plugs. She is such a control freak that she edits. out. the. plugs.
Screenshot_20211121-124047~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tattlers, she edits out the plugs. She is such a control freak that she edits. out. the. plugs. View attachment 879356
There is no plug on the second picture that @Thump posted up above

It's actually not in any of the pictures on the article on the cash n carry website. She must've got rid of it? She hardly asked their photographer to edit it out of all the picts?

Attachments

It’s in the video on their insta page. The mystery of the disappearing sockets, if you went to the bother of getting it wired in why would you bother to then plaster over it and repaint that part of the wall? Will it be like the stool that appears sporadically in different rooms, will some shots of the kitchen have the sockets and others not???

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It's actually not in any of the pictures on the article on the cash n carry website. She must've got rid of it? She hardly asked their photographer to edit it out of all the picts?
It's not unheard of for interiors photographers to edit out the sockets in images, some high end kitchen designers would request that as standard. Not defending the general level of ridiculousness in her photos but this could have been done by the pro photographer for cash and carry rather than doireann.

Didn't know the space was so shallow. That explains the stupid tiny overhang on the island. Island totally wrong for the space but if she insisted they should have at least reduced the depth of the island cabinets to allow for proper leg room and overhang

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's not unheard of for interiors photographers to edit out the sockets in images, some high end kitchen designers would request that as standard. Not defending the general level of ridiculousness in her photos but this could have been done by the pro photographer for cash and carry rather than doireann.

Didn't know the space was so shallow. That explains the stupid tiny overhang on the island. Island totally wrong for the space but if she insisted they should have at least reduced the depth of the island cabinets to allow for proper leg room and overhang
With her thigh gap/distortion of legs obsession she’d be awfully ashamed if we thought her legs needed any more space than the tiny overhang provides

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That photo of her standing in the kitchen staring dreamily out the window :ROFLMAO: I too always put on my best clothes and do my hair perfectly to stand and stare. Certainly not me more likely to be in leggings and a hoodie, attacking the biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That photo of her standing in the kitchen staring dreamily out the window :ROFLMAO: I too always put on my best clothes and do my hair perfectly to stand and stare. Certainly not me more likely to be in leggings and a hoodie, attacking the biscuits.
You know they have carbs!?!!😧

Reactions: 2
Saw her friend Dr Hilary post this Victoria Secret story and wondered whether said “friend” was Dr D. Deep dive back to 2014/15 on her insta and you can’t deny her obsession back then to post pics of models she idolised. That and editing a thigh gap so wide! Seems at least her friend Dr H acknowledged their problem back then.
44A1565B-99E7-4B95-8160-03333534A144.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dr. H has posted extremely problematic photographs of herself, worrying actually. I remember when I last looked at her page I thought it was a pro-ana Insta page.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.