Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The placement of photos/cards today in the background screams of "I've got friends".

I also found it odd that before she showed her friends thank you card she showed a photo of her as her bridesmaid. It's like she has read on her that she doesnt seem to ever mention friends.
I thought the same, then I clicked into the friends page and doireann wasn’t one of her bridesmaids!

Reactions: 8
The purpose of scrubs is to bleeping change into them at work and leave them at work or just wear different clothes in and out of work! Her hubby works in a hospital yet she’s wearing scrubs for no reason because it’s only useful if she is changing from home clothes first! Gowl

Reactions: 15
The purpose of scrubs is to bleeping change into them at work and leave them at work or just wear different clothes in and out of work! Her hubby works in a hospital yet she’s wearing scrubs for no reason because it’s only useful if she is changing from home clothes first! Gowl
Dr D has been wearing scrubs in and out of the car, as per her snaps. She could do with doing a post on appropriately wearing PPE and how hospital/healthcare staff can avoid bringing the fecking virus home by what you’ve said.

Spotted that - doesnt look like D went ti the hen either!
Nope, of course she didn’t. That would actually involve having fun. She couldn’t be putting up with people that drink alcohol. Imagine a night away from Peter.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dr D has been wearing scrubs in and out of the car, as per her snaps. She could do with doing a post on appropriately wearing PPE and how hospital/healthcare staff can avoid bringing the fecking virus home by what you’ve said.

Nope, of course she didn’t. That would actually involve having fun. She couldn’t be putting up with people that drink alcohol. Imagine a night away from Peter.
This dr D story just gets sadder, I actually feel for her because she must be very lonely

Reactions: 11
Did anyone get any answer to the fundraiser that she posted, but subsequently deleted... after getting her followers to donate to win prizes?
CBB312D6-2163-44D6-BAD9-16C8166D7A84.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She pops on for a “chat “ as she hasn’t done it in months , but it’s essentially to promote another doctor 🙄🙄. Very subtle !

Reactions: 6
What on earth is going on with her eyes/pupils? Is it because she’s using some strange, face-altering filter? I’ve noticed literally all of her photos/stories are like this
It’s a ring light.

Reactions: 4
That last puc on her grid has to be photoshopped. Her legs are so slim
It has to be photoshopped. I say she elongated it somehow as her neck seems way to long and its given her a bobble head.

Reactions: 7
That last puc on her grid has to be photoshopped. Her legs are so slim
It’s the way she poses. She has no shape to her at all, despite all the exercising. Clearly not eating enough nourishing food.

It has to be photoshopped. I say she elongated it somehow as her neck seems way to long and its given her a bobble head.
On closer inspection the left leg does look a bit dodge.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice she removed the sign up to her blog? Must have lost a lot of views that she changing back

• Haha
That is strange she’s removed the link to her blog from her bio.
she’s so predictable in terms of posts. Back to smear tests today with a new highlight. Does she ever take a day off from the gram.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed this pleb ages ago for her misinformation but her post about closing the borders came up on my discovery feed this evening - possibly because she’s gotten huge engagement on it - but seriously how stupid is she? We can’t close our borders bc we’re an EU country. She’s so dumb to not even address it / acknowledge it. She’s just seen lots on Twitter and in the media on this weekend and needs to hop on the bandwagon for traction.

I have no problem in her bringing it up and having a discussion on it but why can’t she have the basic intelligence to address the EU and NI in her post? Another and copy and paste of someone else’s research from her.

Reactions: 16
Unfollowed this pleb ages ago for her misinformation but her post about closing the borders came up on my discovery feed this evening - possibly because she’s gotten huge engagement on it - but seriously how stupid is she? We can’t close our borders bc we’re an EU country. She’s so dumb to not even address it / acknowledge it. She’s just seen lots on Twitter and in the media on this weekend and needs to hop on the bandwagon for traction.

I have no problem in her bringing it up and having a discussion on it but why can’t she have the basic intelligence to address the EU and NI in her post? Another and copy and paste of someone else’s research from her.
Yep her carry on tonight has given me the rage. From her tone and replies I don't think she really buys into it but is trying to garner attention that is the most dangerous aspect for me.
Just going on and on about forgoing foreign holidays but in reality that is not the only reason people need to use the airport.

I could go on and on she's made me that mad but will leave it here she is just not worth it.

Reactions: 7
Another doctor had something similar on Twitter and as usual doireann copied it and had to post in scrubs to post it (did you know she’s a doctor and she has a cervix?)

• Haha
Nearly spit out my tea laughing at the caption. She obviously had no other photo to post but her wedding day. No actual night out with friends to post 😂
FFFD36FF-6281-4217-84E5-01F6EDF3995C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.