Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments and responses about the photo being photoshopped are gone. And the behind the scenes photo/video thing didn't really clear it up, she is still blatantly missing toes. So sad, I used to really look up to her as an educated person.

Reactions: 7
The comments and responses about the photo being photoshopped are gone. And the behind the scenes photo/video thing didn't really clear it up, she is still blatantly missing toes. So sad, I used to really look up to her as an educated person.
I really looked up to her as well. It’s so sad 😞

I also suffered with an ED as a teenager and those pro-ana My Space groups at the time were hugely dangerous. Can only imagine what it is like now.

This is not healthy at all. She is a GP, her husband a surgeon (lol but he is), they clearly are financially well off, so why does she feel the need to constantly post these pictures of herself/her tiny portions of food - especially on holiday abroad (which I personally wouldn't draw attention to if I was a public medic during a global pandemic but each to their own and it is legal)? She seems to thrive on the attention of it all.

Reactions: 10
If you look on her stories at the end she has a boomerang type bit with her posing in those Lycra shorts - like she’s trying to prove something. My tuppence worth is that I think that as a fairly high profile doctor it’s totally unethical of her to be brand promoting or posting photos of her skinny anorexic looking self. It’s just not a good look.

Reactions: 16
If you look on her stories at the end she has a boomerang type bit with her posing in those Lycra shorts - like she’s trying to prove something. My tuppence worth is that I think that as a fairly high profile doctor it’s totally unethical of her to be brand promoting or posting photos of her skinny anorexic looking self. It’s just not a good look.
Can’t get over the stories. Trying to prove something - it just looks worse. So shockingly thin, I hope she gets some help, she looks like so bony and frail. The sunglasses make it worse, was hoping someone in the high end shops might steer her to something more suitable.

Reactions: 5
The photo of the wardrobe is all pretty sundresses, why did she even pack those Sweaty Betty clothes! If it was just for for ad that's pretty weird!

Reactions: 6
Doireann, if you’re reading this, take a technology and social media detox now and again, especially the next time you’re on holiday. It will do your mental well being the world of good. Not a hater. Please just smell the (real word) roses. Peace ✌🏻

Reactions: 14
View attachment 682382
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for messaging sweaty betty. She's an influencer, with a career that holds social and economic power and many people will be detrimentally influenced by the association of an emaciated body with 'success'. Especially with such an image coming from a doctor, it would do even more damage.
100% agree… pro-ana gold right there. I sent Sweaty Betty a message about it. I have seen 4 or 5 comments like this under the post, all of which she deletes within minutes. It must be very tiring for her being on holiday stuck on her phone so that she can delete her negative comments before anyone sees them.

View attachment 682382
Thanks for messaging sweaty betty. She's an influencer, with a career that holds social and economic power and many people will be detrimentally influenced by the association of an emaciated body with success. Especially with such an image coming from a doctor, it would do even more damage. I wish there was a journalist with a critical sociological lens that would call out the damaging effects to women by such influencers and all the encouraging of shopping damages the environment.

As somebody who suffered with anorexia as a teenager I’m so thankful Instagram wasn’t around. This would be straight into my images scrapbook
Also shame on Swetty Betty. I don’t think this is the asthetic they are aiming for.
It must be. Jennifer wrynne is a promoter too and she has turned herself into a cocktail stick.

Doctor Doo-Little strikes me as the most silliest, most immature and unprofessional health care worker I have ever laid eyes on.
She is so far gone with the photoshop, I’d imagine she doesn’t even recognise herself in the mirror.
Any smaller and she would just appear as ears and sunglasses. She should be banned from Instagram, considering her profession and her obvious hatred of her own self.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doctor Doo-Little strikes me as the most silliest, most immature and unprofessional health care worker I have ever laid eyes on.
She is so far gone with the photoshop, I’d imagine she doesn’t even recognise herself in the mirror.
Any smaller and she would just appear as ears and sunglasses. She should be banned from Instagram, considering her profession and her obvious hatred of her own self.
I’m sure she suffers from body dysmorphia. All the photoshopping and the diet foods. I think she needs help. And a lot of it

• Heart
#thingsilearnfromthesurgeon. Wow never knew she was married to a surgeon ??!! Lol Yawn.
what an idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Dr D's insta platform seems to have taken a turn over the past week she seems to be focusing on whats being said on Tattle !

Reactions: 3
Seems to me from that video that she is filming/snapping using the ultra wide lens on her phone and that's what is skewing the image. It's meant for wide angle shots not close ups and as a result it stretches out and elongates things in the foreground (the tiles, her leg) but doesn't affect things in the background (e.g. her noggin!), The closer something is placed to the lens the more pronounced the effect will be (why we have the superfoot). Try it on your own phone.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if there’s somewhere official that one could write a complaint about her to? Like for example the teaching council or something along those lines, but in the medical sense? Some sort of regulatory body? I just really think she shouldn’t be on Instagram, monetising on her “profession”. Disgraceful. I will caveat this by saying I used to enjoy her content in the past, it has just gone down the drain quick and fast.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know if there’s somewhere official that one could write a complaint about her to? Like for example the teaching council or something along those lines, but in the medical sense? Some sort of regulatory body? I just really think she shouldn’t be on Instagram, monetising on her “profession”. Disgraceful. I will caveat this by saying I used to enjoy her content in the past, it has just gone down the drain quick and fast.
I agree , I think she needs to be reported to the medical council. For her own sake as much as the people viewing her Instagram and thinking this is desirable behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.