Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hear me out, please
Don’t have me committed anywhere,

Is she an octopus? The long tentacles, the fact we only ever see feet - sometimes they are gold, white or brown ? Maybe she has a variety of coloured feet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must be so wealthy ! To stay in the merrion as mentioned as an airport hotel ! And then staying in Capri !!
I did a day trip there before and remember paying €8 for a cup of coffee , i couldn’t imagine how much a hotel room is

Reactions: 6
Lads I always felt like a weirdo for noticing this but doctor D has the longest big toe I’ve ever seen In my life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She must be so wealthy ! To stay in the merrion as mentioned as an airport hotel ! And then staying in Capri !!
I did a day trip there before and remember paying €8 for a cup of coffee , i couldn’t imagine how much a hotel room is
When your getting your ENTIRE house redone for free that’s how they can afford it. Free kitchen, carpets, mattress, bathroom re-do, radiator covers, curtains, wall prints. Have I missed anything?? They have been in the house 5 years and never spent a penny on it until she can get it for free despite 2 decent salaries in the household. I don’t see any other influencer who has taken as many gifts as she has. Unethical and shameful to be ASKING for all these freebies from so many small businesses when you are this wealthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Her shoulder looks painfully thin. I feel for her, an eating disorder is serious and she must be in a bad place mentally, but she has a large platform and claims to promote healthy living. I know Im preaching to the choir Tattle, but this is not healthy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Holy hell her latest holiday picture. Talk about working the angles. Did she lose three toes in Capri or has she tucked them under her foot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
On what planet is this a good role model as a medical professional. There should be a stipulation in with the medical council that if you ever find yourself photoshopping your toe, you’re immediately stuck off for having such poor decision making capabilities. What a bleeping fool this one is.
3EA10AAD-C11C-4E0C-8D19-66E8E35D6DFA.png

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The tan is shocking. The lower half and the top half of the body are two different shades.

Reactions: 4
On what planet is this a good role model as a medical professional. There should be a stipulation in with the medical council that if you ever find yourself photoshopping your toe, you’re immediately stuck off for having such poor decision making capabilities. What a bleeping fool this one is.View attachment 680836
she’s a colour by numbers gp who reads tit off google and posts it on Instagram to make people think she’s an expert. Just cause you have a degree and wear a white coat doesn’t mean you know what you’re talking about. The problem is doctors use this “science can’t be questioned” rhetoric and think they’re untouchable. I wouldn’t take medical advice off her if I was paid….pushing the vaccine like she’s making commission off it while it’s bleeping people up and ICU numbers still increasing and using her doctor title to push skincare products. Nobody should be listening to her from a medical standpoint. Fauci loves ya.

Reactions: 7
Its fab and its great she's started showing the place on her stories, probably going to get overload now ! She must have been reading here.

Dr D if you are, please no more feet or posing, keep it natural !
Haha she’s onto inflating her head now!! What the hell is she thinking with these photo?!?!

That photo 🙈 She’s already very slim but seems to do anything she can to make herself appear even thinner. Even the big sunglasses make her face look super skinny and tucking her arms behind her back? Strangest pose ever.

Reactions: 13
On what planet is this a good role model as a medical professional. There should be a stipulation in with the medical council that if you ever find yourself photoshopping your toe, you’re immediately stuck off for having such poor decision making capabilities. What a bleeping fool this one is.View attachment 680836
Shocking photo of her 😬 serious photoshopping going on!

Definitely trolling us but it’s dangerous to be portraying this image to young girls following her on Instagram.
Please stop Doireann, think of the young girl looking at this image .

Reactions: 14
That photo gave me a shock.
Poor girl is not well. I'd say she's reading here and the comments are fueling her and she's thinking she's showing us but in reality she looks so unwell.

Imagine going somewhere that nice staying in those gorgeous hotels and then to spend ages posing to look like that giving out a discount code. Sad

Seriously I think the surgeon husband should refer her for some help, I am now hoping that she is using filters to slim her body as she is shockingly thin, this can’t be healthy & the fact she only posts photos of cardio workouts is another red flag.

That photo gave me a shock.
Poor girl is not well. I'd say she's reading here and the comments are fueling her and she's thinking she's showing us but in reality she looks so unwell.

Imagine going somewhere that nice staying in those gorgeous hotels and then to spend ages posing to look like that giving out a discount code. Sad
I thought the exact same … completed shocked by the over exaggerated thinness.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.