Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I hear in my head is "haon do trí, do do trí" when I see the pointy toe pics

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry I’m a bit late to the thread as a member but since when did she drink coffee??? I thought it was only mint tea and a very cold glass of water in a wine class to celebrate putting up the Christmas decorations 👀 And the constant putting up her meals you can definitely tell that she’s been reading here. Maybe she has the munchies after militantly saying that she does not support cannabis use at all, very much not a promoter 🤣🤣 it’s as if she’s really trying to make it look like she eats but then continues to post ill looking photoshopped photos of herself and promoting this anorexic image. I’m not out of school long and I know a lot of girls that follow her and take her advice as bible. It’s just wrong

Reactions: 8
She needs to see a doctor. She should start with a foot doctor anyway. Italy isn't doing her feet any favours they growing like fook

How do they photoshop photos, look at it and then think yep I look amazeballs I'll post this for my adoring fans
I've actually stopped following her, as she is such. pain in the hole, but my god, that photo. :LOL: I'd almost go back to following her to see such funny photos on my feed. The glasses. The lollipop head. The dress. The photoshop. Too funny.

Reactions: 9
The illness in her mind is evident - the woman is very very thin but still alters pics to make her thinner

Reactions: 17
Still processing the fact that now she can’t reel in her bragging about being away it means they actually did stay in the Merrion as their pre airport hotel and did a 5am departure.

Reactions: 11
Still processing the fact that now she can’t reel in her bragging about being away it means they actually did stay in the Merrion as their pre airport hotel and did a 5am departure.
I know!! Insane!! Another life for some. But even if I was loaded, what a waste of a stay somewhere like that to leave before 5am. My God. Kind of crass, especially at the moment in my opinion, to be casually flashing that staying in the Merrion (400/500 a night) as an overnighter is part of your lifestyle (guess all the house reno freebies and tan ads help).

Reactions: 7
Sorry I’m a bit late to the thread as a member but since when did she drink coffee??? I thought it was only mint tea and a very cold glass of water in a wine class to celebrate putting up the Christmas decorations 👀 And the constant putting up her meals you can definitely tell that she’s been reading here. Maybe she has the munchies after militantly saying that she does not support cannabis use at all, very much not a promoter 🤣🤣 it’s as if she’s really trying to make it look like she eats but then continues to post ill looking photoshopped photos of herself and promoting this anorexic image. I’m not out of school long and I know a lot of girls that follow her and take her advice as bible. It’s just wrong
First I’ve heard of it….me and D rolled an absolutely blizzy last week. She was puffin like snoop and kept saying “ just feel the love duuudee”. Tried to take pictures of my feet too?? Bit strange but she was about 3 jeffreys deep at that point. Stay away from the devils lettuce kids it’s bad news !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finally a bit of scenery and the surgeons foot thrown in for good measure !

Not sure why we have been shown the ball gowns but its better than feet !

Reactions: 5
Thank goodness because who gives a tit who she has annoyed for a photo.
Saw Roy Keane in Cork Airport. Left him alone because...why would I annoy anyone for a photo? Minded my own business and ate some snacks. Same with basically everyone I've seen. They're just people!

Also thinking I should abandon NHS life. Were I to go on holiday this year (and not planned - if I ever get to travel it will be to see family) I'll be in some cheap airport hotel if I have to stay overnight. Staying in the Merrion to leave at 5am is far from how I was reared!

Reactions: 8
Is she not on Matt Cooper anymore ? I heard some other gp on I wonder why she lost that slot ?

Have to say Capri looks absolutely stunning, I’ve always wanted to go there. I’m pretty jealous of her even though we have the weather over here too

Have to say Capri looks absolutely stunning, I’ve always wanted to go there. I’m pretty jealous of her even though we have the weather over here too
Its fab and its great she's started showing the place on her stories, probably going to get overload now ! She must have been reading here.

Dr D if you are, please no more feet or posing, keep it natural !

Reactions: 7
Her surgeon husband (did ye know she was married to a surgeon?) Might treat her to a new pair of sunnies on holidays. He could sit behind them too when she having her lettuce and water
I actually think she knows the sunglasses are hideous but she won't change them to brazen out tattle.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.