Doireann O' Leary #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is deffo only saying she’s away because it’s spoken about here. She was trying to hide it

Reactions: 3
I was told she has anonymous accounts on Instagram to stalk others so she Defo must have here too.

Reactions: 2
She has to be abroad. Those condiments on the table are in a foreign language ? Italian. She is very cloak and dagger about it. Photos on stories are cropped to within an inch of their lives to just a plate of “food “ not to give away any surroundings
Seems to be in Italy. Maybe Capri?

Reactions: 3
Tell me is she wearing sunglasses or are the sunglasses wearing her…honest to god how can she think they suit her!

Reactions: 14
I’d say she couldn’t help herself posting those photos of Christian Dior stuff. Too much ego not to share , and overrides the attempts to keep the fact they were abroad under wraps

Reactions: 12
Whats the obsession with feet/walking shots on her stories ? I don't get it.

Show us the scenery not the ground and feet 🙄🙄🙄

They seem be on the Amalfi Coast, you'd think she'd share the stunning views etc, not just brief snippets of designer shops !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

They seem be on the Amalfi Coast, you'd think she'd share the stunning views etc, not just brief snippets of designer shops !
She wants everyone to know that they are SOOOO in love and in sync... they even step together! . She probs takes the videos without him knowing because he refuses to be in selfies with her😂

Reactions: 6

I would ask you not to post secret info like this as people might find out that Doireann is married to a surgeon but she doesn’t like people to know ! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doctor D lashing into the drinks over in Italy. Go on t’duck the doireannator.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those glasses are hideous 🤮🤮
Her big toe looks about 6 inches long in that last photo 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Why is the surgeon going for a walk with a gold Jesus statue from the 80’s?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to see a doctor. She should start with a foot doctor anyway. Italy isn't doing her feet any favours they growing like fook

How do they photoshop photos, look at it and then think yep I look amazeballs I'll post this for my adoring fans
Her legs is about 6 ft long in the picture, how did she think that was ok to post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.