Documentaries you've seen you still think about to this day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing like a good Stalker documentary.
I'm your number one fan - Mike Read's Stalker 'Blue Tulip Rose's' character is straight out of a horror comedy,
So much so that The League Of Gentlemen comedy series used direct quotes from Blue Tulip Rose in newspaper signs for the Royston Vasey Chronicle.
here you go
I really enjoyed this, YouTube ran into another interesting one ‘I think we’re alone now’ about two Tiffany fans, if you are interested in that kind of thing. Fascinating

Billy Connolly in Somalia visiting Hergeza hospital. So harrowing. BBC

"Who killed Little Gregory". Netflix
If you like true crime will love it.

Making a murderer. Netflix. I still wonder what really happened to Theresa.

One I dont know name but was a young teenage girl dying from Cancer. Really broke my heart.

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Billy Connolly in Somalia visiting Hergeza hospital. So harrowing. BBC

"Who killed Little Gregory". Netflix
If you like true crime will love it.

Making a murderer. Netflix. I still wonder what really happened to Theresa.

One I dont know name but was a young teenage girl dying from Cancer. Really broke my heart.
Was that the programme on RTÉ about Laura Brennan. Only available online. Desperately sad.

Jennfromoz

Was Dave Francis the Black man wearing the gold at the help centre?
Shocking.
Sadly Karen died suddenly aged 52.
Not sure what happened to the pretty young mum of baby Chloe who had been on heroin, I do hope she is well, her daughter will be in her 30s now!
Unfortunately Wendy, the young blonde girl, died too. I can't find anything online so I'm not sure of the circumstances. Probably a drug overdose. 😪

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a series called pleasure island on itv I think late 90’s early 2000’s ...documenting swingers and sex parties in Jamaica wealthy foreigners like us brits/Americans - but 9 times out of 10 be of an age overweight and insist on being naked or skimpy swimwear 😂😂 would fly over and yea have an orgy at the resort basically......scarred me for life I most of been 11/12 years old never forget seeing that on tv !!!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks