Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
amateur effort...if you want to see great transition reels with fashion, look at Leonie Hanne IG page....very creative, high end fashion
Laurens balcony reel is totally copied from Leonie’s similar reel shot in Paris. Plus her transition was bad. She needs a professional editor/photographer since now Jack is not there. Her photo/video quality has become tit. And her “oh did i mention i love ya” was totally for Jack. So obvious that she is making herself look silly against classy posts by Jack. Her fashion sense has also gone down to drains. She seems to be wearing highly out of style clothes and her occasional bare bum posts are only keeping those followers

Reactions: 5
I’m interested how the Oreo situation is going to play out when they’re both back in Bali…
Especially with Lauren acting like they’re going to take him for their own the other day on stories when talking about isolating 🤔

Is Jack not with his girlfriend anymore? I also just noticed Lauren’s “6 months as a couple” post which means they were official April 15… and her and Jack broke up in March. I am now even more certain there was some overlap…

Is Jack not with his girlfriend anymore? I also just noticed Lauren’s “6 months as a couple” post which means they were official April 15… and her and Jack broke up in March. I am now even more certain there was some overlap…
Not sure it was a girlfriend. More of a holiday / summer fling?

Lauren posted about break up in March but they could have ended it earlier but not have announced it (my thoughts)

Not sure it was a girlfriend. More of a holiday / summer fling?

Lauren posted about break up in March but they could have ended it earlier but not have announced it (my thoughts)
They both announced the split on April 6 (I checked before I posted) and said “Jack/Lauren and I decided to split last month”.

They both announced the split on April 6 (I checked before I posted) and said “Jack/Lauren and I decided to split last month”.
They met on a night out in Lombok on the 15th while she was on a “girls trip”. Jack and Lauren where in Uluwatu together at the six senses on the 26th of march. Make of it what you will….

Reactions: 1
They met on a night out in Lombok on the 15th while she was on a “girls trip”. Jack and Lauren where in Uluwatu together at the six senses on the 26th of march. Make of it what you will….
Oh deary me… just confirms everything I think of Lauren 🤢

Just because they met doesn’t mean anything? I became friends with my partner while with my ex but we got together shortly after.. don’t see anything wrong? They could have exchanged numbers for any reason.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I would say it was on the way out for quite a while and maybe meeting someone new and being attracted to him was the catalyst/kick up the area to leave. Not easy to walk away after several years invested, business and property owned together.
I did have a lol when he put up a story of all the tit she left in the house in Bali that he had to come back and sort out. Good for him calling her out

Hayley and Kyle (travel influencers) have covid and Lauren and her sister spent NYE with them… wonder how soon they were planning on leaving the country.

Hayley and Kyle (travel influencers) have covid and Lauren and her sister spent NYE with them… wonder how soon they were planning on leaving the country.
and she’s been out everyday, galavanting around even though Hayley has known for a few days she has covid so Lauren would have been a close contact. Nice.

7C0A513C-8631-40A1-9CCC-A6F2EBF223AE.png

• Sad
I’ve never understood couples who post photos of themselves kissing on social media. Seems immature and like they’re trying to prove something.
Jack’s new gf seems so much classier than Lauren.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never understood couples who post photos of themselves kissing on social media. Seems immature and like they’re trying to prove something.
Jack’s new gf seems so much classier than Lauren.
To be fair, Lauren doesn't have any other content these days, it's either an ad or rubbing her new relationship into everyone's face.

I'm always surprised her thread on here is so quiet, she is such a mean girl and doesn't offer anything of value. But she must be raking in the money, her travel plans for this year and her lifestyle in general ain't cheap!

Reactions: 8
To be fair, Lauren doesn't have any other content these days, it's either an ad or rubbing her new relationship into everyone's face.

I'm always surprised her thread on here is so quiet, she is such a mean girl and doesn't offer anything of value. But she must be raking in the money, her travel plans for this year and her lifestyle in general ain't cheap!
I think her thread is so quiet because she’s just so boring now. If it’s not a story or her dry humping Liam it’s an undisclosed 5 minute long ad about how to make a protein bowl or zebra print cycling shorts.
You can tell jack’s content is thought out and careful. His main thread is well shot travel images and mostly educating you about the places he’s traveled, as opposed to Lauren’s which are now just photo dumps of her arse and pictures we’ve already seen on stories with a preset over the top of it - it’s lazy, boring, and how she’s taking in money still is mind boggling.
It’s interesting Lauren doesn’t seem to have many travel opportunities anymore - I think she’s just had the aperol spritz one(?) and has to self fund the rest of her trips herself. Whereas Jack has plenty still. Again, showing you who has the real talent/business mind.

On a side note, did anyone notice her mention a joint bank account with herself and Liam when talking about the proof of relationship for his visa? The guys won the lottery meeting her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She recently did a podcasts (cat’s out of the bag) that’s pretty revealing/no hold back confirming pretty much everything that has been said here.

She recently did a podcasts (cat’s out of the bag) that’s pretty revealing/no hold back confirming pretty much everything that has been said here.
Like what? Don’t think I can commit to listening 🤣

• Haha
First episode, talks about how she got started, a lot about jack and how they built everything together, the breakup etc was pretty much the same as her YouTube video. Second episode is about how she met Liam less than two weeks after the breakup. Met him at a party in Lombok after getting super drunk etc. Decided she was going to have a one night stand with him about midnight after her friends tried to convince her otherwise, went and booked out a room and came back and grabbed him had sex all night and then left. Joked to her friends how he was a 100% rebound/fling etc. He kept pursuing her back in Bali, she was going to a party at savaya (used to be omnia) with jack and found out he was going to be there and had to tell him that he couldn’t even acknowledge her or jack would find out etc. The secrecy continued for a couple weeks with a few close calls until it eventually came out. He is basically her assistant/photographer now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7