Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I snooped a bit and noticed that the new boyfriend could speak a bit of Bahasa Indonesia.....saw a few comments.
Something that REALLY bothered my about Lauren and Jack was that they bothered very little to learn the local language of the country they lived in. Bahasa is NOT a hard language to learn, I picked up a ton when I was there only for 3 weeks! I also went to areas outside of Bali they had never bothered to go, all within my 3 week trip.
I know Lauren attempted to learn, but never seemed to progress much at all.
Also I noticed from videos and photos of their parties they didn't seem to have any local Indonesian friends.
I fail to understand how two people who travel so much can be so vapid. I noticed this about many travel influencers, why is it that the vapid ones tend to be the most successful? Why do the masses prefer this?

Reactions: 5
This must be it guys!!!!!!!
Just watched the new video (on 1.5x) and I think he comes across really well! I don't really care why they split up, but definitely feel like Lauren may have asked him to update everyone. I can't believe what a U turn he's managed on my perception of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just watched the new video (on 1.5x) and I think he comes across really well! I don't really care why they split up, but definitely feel like Lauren may have asked him to update everyone. I can't believe what a U turn he's managed on my perception of him!
Same here. I honestly thought he was awful prior to this, I've done the same u turn! He's handled this with class.

Reactions: 2
Same here. I honestly thought he was awful prior to this, I've done the same u turn! He's handled this with class.
Yeah I thought Jack came across well, it was nice to hear his perspective on things. Although I wouldn't have posted a new partner on social media so quickly Jack said they both checked out of the relationship a long time ago. He seemed genuinely happy for Lauren and Liam (as much as you can be I suppose with an ex partner).

Reactions: 3
I watched it too… also on fast speed 😂
I like Jack, seems like he was a lil lost and too scared to admit or let go of what he has with Lauren. They both wanted different things, and that’s ok.
Seems like he’s got his head screwed on right, and I’m really excited to his content adapt as he does!

Team Jack all the way here!

it seems like she is rubbing his nose in it.

he is the one with the skills

I'm not really team anyone, they seem totally fine with it all! He seems delighted and relived to be travelling solo. It sounded like she really helped him realise his true feelings also. He needed her to take the lead with that.
The language she uses though....it's very absolutist or something...'Oreo loved him at first sight'....her new bf is 'the most beautiful'....she is 'finally happy' etc. etc. That's kinda weird in fairness.

Also yeah, he defo seems like the one with all the skills! Did she not learn his skills while they were together....seeing as it was her actual job she made millions from?

• Heart
I'm not really team anyone, they seem totally fine with it all! He seems delighted and relived to be travelling solo. It sounded like she really helped him realise his true feelings also. He needed her to take the lead with that.
The language she uses though....it's very absolutist or something...'Oreo loved him at first sight'....her new bf is 'the most beautiful'....she is 'finally happy' etc. etc. That's kinda weird in fairness.

Also yeah, he defo seems like the one with all the skills! Did she not learn his skills while they were together....seeing as it was her actual job she made millions from?
Yes it's almost like she's got something to prove, but according to his story everything was amicable so it doesn't make sense. I suppose perhaps she has just fallen head over heels after being unhappy for a year or more and is maybe just diving in head first.

I'd love to see the financials of this new relationship, maybe he's a French trust fund kid and he's just as wealthy, I guess you can't spend your life surfing in bali if you're penniless

Yes it's almost like she's got something to prove, but according to his story everything was amicable so it doesn't make sense. I suppose perhaps she has just fallen head over heels after being unhappy for a year or more and is maybe just diving in head first.

I'd love to see the financials of this new relationship, maybe he's a French trust fund kid and he's just as wealthy, I guess you can't spend your life surfing in bali if you're penniless
Absolutely. I'd say he is from money for sure. He is prob showing her around all the bougie parts of France.

Yeah it does feel like she has something to prove...maybe because Jack became unhappy first in their relationship? In fairness, in some of his posts after the break up he was talking about how relieved he felt etc. I'd be quite hurt by this if I was Lauren so maybe that is why she is using that kinda language? Like, it felt like she was a weight or burden or something and now he is 'finally free'......so now she is 'finally happy' with 'the most beautiful' bf.

Reactions: 1
Absolutely. I'd say he is from money for sure. He is prob showing her around all the bougie parts of France.

Yeah it does feel like she has something to prove...maybe because Jack became unhappy first in their relationship? In fairness, in some of his posts after the break up he was talking about how relieved he felt etc. I'd be quite hurt by this if I was Lauren so maybe that is why she is using that kinda language? Like, it felt like she was a weight or burden or something and now he is 'finally free'......so now she is 'finally happy' with 'the most beautiful' bf.
I don’t think so, it doesn’t cost much to live in uluwatu, surfer bums have been doing this for years. Very basic accom is super cheap but he was living even below that. If you ever read “snowing in Bali” it will give you an insight into the surfers lifestyle in Bali. Judging by the reaction of the accom Lauren has put him up in at uluwatu and penida he definitely hasn’t had that before. She’s 100% funding all of this. When she first announced she was going to Europe she was going to heaps of countries, then she said her boyfriend is going back for work so will stay with him for abit and then go, now she’s just going to be living with him in his beach town where he works as a surf instructor for the summer. Be interesting to see how all this goes once the honeymoon phase is over.

like i said before she has slipped up a few times with some nasty comments about him. In his video he talks about taking time out of a relationship and it definitely roles of the tongue a lot easier than everything else. They were in a relationship for 5 years, have a property together, business, animals and split amicably. He’s not going to say anything different to what he said because he can’t, they are split up, it’s not his place and if he said anything different it would only cause a rift that would make his life with all the above hard. I definitely don’t think he is okay with whats going on.

I don’t think so, it doesn’t cost much to live in uluwatu, surfer bums have been doing this for years. Very basic accom is super cheap but he was living even below that. If you ever read “snowing in Bali” it will give you an insight into the surfers lifestyle in Bali. Judging by the reaction of the accom Lauren has put him up in at uluwatu and penida he definitely hasn’t had that before. She’s 100% funding all of this. When she first announced she was going to Europe she was going to heaps of countries, then she said her boyfriend is going back for work so will stay with him for abit and then go, now she’s just going to be living with him in his beach town where he works as a surf instructor for the summer. Be interesting to see how all this goes once the honeymoon phase is over.

like i said before she has slipped up a few times with some nasty comments about him. In his video he talks about taking time out of a relationship and it definitely roles of the tongue a lot easier than everything else. They were in a relationship for 5 years, have a property together, business, animals and split amicably. He’s not going to say anything different to what he said because he can’t, they are split up, it’s not his place and if he said anything different it would only cause a rift that would make his life with all the above hard. I definitely don’t think he is okay with whats going on.

Hmmm good points. What has she let slip about him before? Actually I remember ages ago she went on a trip with a few dude friends and said numerous times it was 'one of the best trips ever'.

Jack did say that Lauren wanted to settle down and he didn't though.

Yes I really wonder how it'll be once the honeymoon period is over with the 'hot french surfer boi'.

Hmmm good points. What has she let slip about him before? Actually I remember ages ago she went on a trip with a few dude friends and said numerous times it was 'one of the best trips ever'.

Jack did say that Lauren wanted to settle down and he didn't though.

Yes I really wonder how it'll be once the honeymoon period is over with the 'hot french surfer boi'.
No this is only recently. When he released his new presets she said he did it for his “huge ego and greed”. Some guy had a pop at her about the first France pic being a dig at him and not very respectful and that clearly he was the more educated and smart out of the two and she said “clearly you haven’t been following him long”. Few other nasty comments, all been deleted

• Wow
No this is only recently. When he released his new presets she said he did it for his “huge ego and greed”. Some guy had a pop at her about the first France pic being a dig at him and not very respectful and that clearly he was the more educated and smart out of the two and she said “clearly you haven’t been following him long”. Few other nasty comments, all been deleted
AH right!! Ok, clearly something went down then! Defo some resentment there.

Her new bf is getting lots of new followers! Interesting to see the style of the shots she takes of him....

Reactions: 1
And really showcasing it off with such images… quality really has gone 📉📉📉

Oh I’ve just seen his most recent post! He looks like he’s been cut out and photoshopped in 😳
The best part is she was asking about the lavender fields weeks ago so has obviously been planning that shoot for awhile 😂. She needs to start paying a photographer I think, at least then he can learn.