Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that her new partner is a Jack copy but his new partner couldn’t be any more different?!

Also funny she did the q&a right after he revealed the new girl and the entire q&a questions were about liam..... Making sure everyone knew she was attached and happy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also funny she did the q&a right after he revealed the new girl and the entire q&a questions were about liam..... Making sure everyone knew she was attached and happy 😅
HAHA yes and like “Liam said I love you first”. I’m suss she probably sent those questions in herself 😏

Reactions: 5
To be fair Aggie and Jacob have been together well over a year now, Jacob’s breakup was pretty nasty though so get what you mean. I do find it funny how gypsea lust is doing all this and saying what you mentioned following where Jack had been only days previously 😂
I only just discovered Aggie and Jacob. What’s the tea with Jacob and his ex? What was this nasty breakup?

Reactions: 1
I think Jack somehow did better this relationship introducing thing again. As he introduced his girlfriend, he was not bragging about her as Lauren did with Liam. She seems smart and has her own business, own followers... Like he chooses her partner also smarter. Tbh Lauren doesn't seem the sharpest knife in the drawer… so I am not surprised when she does stupid childish things.

Reactions: 6
I think Jack somehow did better this relationship introducing thing again. As he introduced his girlfriend, he was not bragging about her as Lauren did with Liam. She seems smart and has her own business, own followers... Like he chooses her partner also smarter. Tbh Lauren doesn't seem the sharpest knife in the drawer… so I am not surprised when she does stupid childish things.
Yes I agree, she doesn't seem sharp at all. She rarely posts anything funny, interesting, thoughtful or intelligent and seems very dull. She travels to tons of places but only stays in 5 star accommodation and never seems to hang out with locals much...

Yes I agree, she doesn't seem sharp at all. She rarely posts anything funny, interesting, thoughtful or intelligent and seems very dull. She travels to tons of places but only stays in 5 star accommodation and never seems to hang out with locals much...
Agreed. I find her quite annoying actually. She just brags about her boyfriend nowadays. I like Jack more because he seems more talented than her and makes an effort to really hang out with other people.

Reactions: 5
I do find it very interesting that her boyfriend who has lived in Bali for so long doesn’t have a working kitas…..

Reactions: 7
My younger daughter is heading off to work in Bali tomorrow .....will have to tell her to keep an eye out for all these Influencers that seem to habitate Bali!

Reactions: 3
Laurens over the top love is only for show on instagram. To prove a point to Jack since from their breakup post & videos it seems he had lost interest in the relationship first. I really doubt she really loves that goofy liams. He seems weird. Also he is as child like as lauren replying to each n every negative comment and then deleting all the negative comments. Laurens comment section is also surprisingly clean these days. Also her photos and posts are crap quality. She desperatly needs her bare butt photos to keep her followers & sponsors.

Laurens over the top love is only for show on instagram. To prove a point to Jack since from their breakup post & videos it seems he had lost interest in the relationship first. I really doubt she really loves that goofy liams. He seems weird. Also he is as child like as lauren replying to each n every negative comment and then deleting all the negative comments. Laurens comment section is also surprisingly clean these days. Also her photos and posts are crap quality. She desperatly needs her bare butt photos to keep her followers & sponsors.
It definitely wasn't a coincidence that her q&a was posted right after he revealed his new gf. She was spinning about it. This line about them being happy for each other doesn't wash with her actions.... She spent a week in bed after it happened barely posting a story and then attactched herself to the next man who came along and professed her love for him within weeks. There have been outbursts from her when he released his presets, she went mental in her comments section for ages then deleted like you say, then this q&a.... She couldn't just let him have his moment. I doubt it will last with Liam, it's becoming more and more obvious it was a rebound thing.

I'm still following both just to see how it pans out. Maybe Jack will return to a UK base now? It couldn't be clearer Lauren wants to settle back in Aus but will probs have the same issues as she did getting Jack there now she's gone for another European boyfriend...

Shots fired

A girl called Hayley was Jacob's ex. She said the end of their relationship was pretty rough, so maybe he cheated on her. Jacob knew Aggie before and they started dating soon after the end of his relationship with Hayley.

Anyone think any of that is a dig at Lauren..??! Or maybe he felt the same way about her?

Anyone think any of that is a dig at Lauren..??! Or maybe he felt the same way about her?
No, Jack is smart and knows there is nothing to gain from being seen to be having digs at his business partner. You will be lucky to see him say anything negative ever even if there were negative reasons apart from that slip up in his life update when he starts talking about going out partying after a break up and getting with the first person that comes along 😂. Lauren on the other hand has slipped up plenty, yet still tries to use the “we are friends line”😂

No, Jack is smart and knows there is nothing to gain from being seen to be having digs at his business partner. You will be lucky to see him say anything negative ever even if there were negative reasons apart from that slip up in his life update when he starts talking about going out partying after a break up and getting with the first person that comes along 😂. Lauren on the other hand has slipped up plenty, yet still tries to use the “we are friends line”😂
This is definitely true. He’s very careful and neutral about what he says. Lauren however, takes digs left and right then says “we’re still friends though”. She’ll probably take those answers as a dig at her and shoot back in another way.

amateur effort...if you want to see great transition reels with fashion, look at Leonie Hanne IG page....very creative, high end fashion
Oh totally agree! I meant wow as in how ridiculous!

Does she amp up the ‘I love you’s’ when Jack is with his new girlfriend(?) or am I just noticing it more?

Reactions: 4