Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new boyfriend's pics of their trip are better than hers!

In her latest stories she's showing her food shop, absolutely not the kind of content she usually does on her trips!

Reactions: 1
The new boyfriend's pics of their trip are better than hers!

In her latest stories she's showing her food shop, absolutely not the kind of content she usually does on her trips!
I was just going to say, a food shop haul... Wow! Very z list influencer. Looked like it was ram packed full of cheese too, great for her pcos 🙄. Has she just given up??

Do these two not declare ads? Seems like an ad where he is quaranting but havint seen him say. You wouldn't make such long stories if there was nothing in it, would you?

I just said the same. It's obvious it's a paid promotion but nothing is ever declared. He's in the UK now so needs to stick to the uks guidelines, so each and every story mentioning or showing the hotel needs to be declared as #ad

It's so annoying 😬

Make a complaint to the advertising standards agency, I’ve screenshotted all ads that he hasn’t claimed are ads.

• Heart
Make a complaint to the advertising standards agency, I’ve screenshotted all ads that he hasn’t claimed are ads.
Yes absolutely. I will. There is no way its not a paid promo especially now they're jetting him to ibiza on a private jet and he's staying at their villa 🙄

Just be transparent ffs, it makes no difference really! It's funny because he marked a few things #ad a few weeks ago and made a point of saying he was being transparent?

It won't just be him in hot water for it, it will be Buckingham Lloyd's too

Reactions: 4
I’ll keep everyone updated on my case that I opened with ASA in the UK, I have a case number in my email now :)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t be surprised if he has found a loop hole. He has previously put #ad after stories and posts if it’s been paid for. He said in a story he was doing some cool things with a friends company so he may not be getting payed for this, just getting it all for free. Don’t know if that changes everything

Wouldn’t be surprised if he has found a loop hole. He has previously put #ad after stories and posts if it’s been paid for. He said in a story he was doing some cool things with a friends company so he may not be getting payed for this, just getting it all for free. Don’t know if that changes everything
Even if you are just gifted something it has to be declared as #ad

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice how weird Jack looked in his story of him holding the dog in the pool yesterday? His face looked weird and didn't even look like him..wondering does he have fillers? He's kinda strange looking

Did anyone else notice how weird Jack looked in his story of him holding the dog in the pool yesterday? His face looked weird and didn't even look like him..wondering does he have fillers? He's kinda strange looking
Yes, I always thought that! He has that kinda uncanny filler puffy face......

Anyone watched Lauren’s new life update video? A bit harsh of a description on the situation with Jack 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone watched Lauren’s new life update video? A bit harsh of a description on the situation with Jack 😂
HAHA Yes, I had the same thoughts. I feel so sorry for him considering how respectful he has been of her, literally propping her up continuously over the past few months and she just goes and cuts him down like that.

yes! Didn’t even bother finishing it cause I was getting irritated with her life update. Seems like she’s still bitter about the breakup even though she initiated it. Jack was more respectful regarding the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
21EA3D91-4F31-4B8F-BC0F-46BB83462F3C.jpeg

Yuck sharing her texts with Jack 🤢 April 21 so 2 weeks after their break up post and probably 6 weeks after actually breaking up. Love Jack’s awkward “pretty quick haha”.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
View attachment 682697

Yuck sharing her texts with Jack 🤢 April 21 so 2 weeks after their break up post and probably 6 weeks after actually breaking up. Love Jack’s awkward “pretty quick haha”.
Yes! Why did she share them?! Especially with Jack’s comment about it being quick… doesn’t really scream that he’s super cool with it 😬

I think it was really unfair how much she shared of their conversations, eg: her quoting the conversation of him not wanting to go Aus with her.

She really tried to make him out to be douche - and maybe he is, but I don’t think that’s fair to share that with the world about someone you supposedly care about, and someone who isn’t there to defend himself.

I laughed at how she said the only conflict they had was with how fast he made his own presets… 🤔 was still slower than you entering a new relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes! Why did she share them?! Especially with Jack’s comment about it being quick… doesn’t really scream that he’s super cool with it 😬

I think it was really unfair how much she shared of their conversations, eg: her quoting the conversation of him not wanting to go Aus with her.

She really tried to make him out to be douche - and maybe he is, but I don’t think that’s fair to share that with the world about someone you supposedly care about, and someone who isn’t there to defend himself.

I laughed at how she said the only conflict they had was with how fast he made his own presets… 🤔 was still slower than you entering a new relationship
This made me laugh too! So true. Besides it seems he’s the more talented one when it comes to creating presets. His feed hasn’t really suffered at all, in fact it looks like his presets are a lot sleeker than before. Lauren’s looks like she keeps the same presets and just changes the grain. Probably upset that she can’t make money off of his new presets.

sharing those texts was a low blow…especially since Jack seems to just want to keep things as friendly as possible. Even though he clearly was shocked that she found someone else so fast. Meanwhile Lauren looks like she’s finding reasons to start a fight with him to make him look bad so that people don’t rag on her for moving on so fast.