Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don’t find any part of her life anything to be envious of. It seems so empty
I meant more so on a surface level, privileged, rich, living in Bali and travelling around the world sounds a dream to some. (Me included!) Agreed that deep down it’s vacant AF!

The world broke a record for extreme heat two days in a row. When will these destructive influencers stop with their ways?
Excessive money and it's permission for excessive consumption is gonna see us boil alive

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the push, I just unfollowed too. Used to love her content. Still think it's so sad she doesn't even seem to talk to Ellie any more

Reactions: 3
Thank you thank you 😊 I think it’s hilarious she said they are keeping it private but then go and put a post up like this on TikTok 🤣

Reactions: 1
Potentially! We don’t know too much about him, and suppose it doesn’t really matter. Just interesting to see what this new venture is. Don’t think Lauren has posted anything about it yet? (If she’s involved)
His family has no money, he is a surf bum, didn't even have a Kita before and was doing visa runs to stay in Bali.

Interesting that Jack is doing an ad for Oral B/and electric toothbrush. I don’t think I’ve ever seen his teeth? He never smiles, every photo is of him looking moody.

• Haha
Is she a model now? I’m so confused as to her angle. She must be making coin from the preset business as none of this wouldn’t be making her an income.

Attachments

Is she a model now? I’m so confused as to her angle. She must be making coin from the preset business as none of this wouldn’t be making her an income.
what is she wearing, looks like little bopeep

I asked the same question when I saw this! Who is this for?! Is she promoting the clothes, or just being another Bali photographers muse? Surely no one is paying for this…
Her feed is so boring now, as is Jack’s, albeit a bit more informative with travel content as he still seems to be getting some brand deals.
Funny how when they split up they both went down the same route of showing them partying every night drugged out of their minds. I guess they came as a pair with the travel partnerships, and now their both with friendship groups/relationships that aren’t doing those things.

She's going for the European summer/autumn again while Europe is literally flooding or burning. No acknowledgement. No reflection on her excessive lifestyle causing this.

So vapid and unbothered. The hundreds of selfies and body checking. She’s so far removed from reality it’s scary.

She is so cringe. Setting up a tripod to take videos of herself and photo shoots in front of the Trevi Fountain. What has she become? What is her angle now? Influencer, property developer, preset business owner? So vapid and self obsessed.

Attachments

• Haha
Lauren flew economy to Europe after ages 😳 Since so many years i have only seen her posting photos from business on her long haul trips. Seems brand sponsorship have truly died who used to pay for her and her poor Bf Liams business seats.

She is so conscious of her image that she skipped posting any inflight photos & videos as she was NOT flying business like she does on every trip. Little did she know her sister will reveal her economy class travel 😂

Considering she is paying for all her travel now and no one is sponsoring her she has stopped taking Liam around the world like the time they just started dating and has just turned him into glorified house help to look after her pets who she can also bang.

Reactions: 10
Maybe I'm old but I wish she'd just sort the shoulders of her clothes out instead of doing the whole trying to be sexy thing

Reactions: 4
Lauren flew economy to Europe after ages 😳 Since so many years i have only seen her posting photos from business on her long haul trips. Seems brand sponsorship have truly died who used to pay for her and her poor Bf Liams business seats.

She is so conscious of her image that she skipped posting any inflight photos & videos as she was NOT flying business like she does on every trip. Little did she know her sister will reveal her economy class travel 😂

Considering she is paying for all her travel now and no one is sponsoring her she has stopped taking Liam around the world like the time they just started dating and has just turned him into glorified house help to look after her pets who she can also bang.
I noticed her sister doesn’t follow Liam so I don’t think things are as rosy as Lauren makes out. Liam was leeching on Lauren for years, no he is, like you say, just the help.

Reactions: 4
I think it's nice she is spending some time with sister after there was some speculation they had fallen out.