Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is dead! Anyone know if Jack is with Jess? I don't follow him. I've seen here and there some stores of Lauren, but they are always the same. Really boring.

Reactions: 4
I think that speaks to who these two are now - vapid, boring and completely self obsessed. I think they both live super superficial lives with no meaning and shows in their dead eyes.

Reactions: 7
I think she’s talking about being back with Liam. Jack seems happy enough doing his own thing. He seems like a life long batchelor to me.

Reactions: 5
Why does Jack always act like he’s begging for friends?

He’s such an ick to me and someone needs to tell him those sunglasses he keeps wearing do not look good
He would send creepy private messages…that’s the vibe I’m getting

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised there aren't any gossips around them, taking into account that a lot of people seem to be living in Bali now. Their life must be as dull as they seem on IG.

Reactions: 6
Ellie's house is interesting. It's like it's got every current trend and thrown them all together in one house. The curved walls, benchtops, sky light, and those inside bricks are all very on trend now.

Reactions: 2
Ellie's house is interesting. It's like it's got every current trend and thrown them all together in one house. The curved walls, benchtops, sky light, and those inside bricks are all very on trend now.
No pool. I’ll never understand spending all that money and not putting in a pool.

Reactions: 2
It’s hideous. Is she trying to be Kim kardashian in bland museum style.

Houses are for making memories and living.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or the home seems quite dark even though it’s got big windows and skylights.

Reactions: 3