Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he’s stressed doing personal life admin which the rest of us have to do on top of working full time, looking after family etc. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I soooo wonder why she's keeping it quiet this time though after all that in everyone's face last time 😂

Reactions: 1
I see she’s soft launched him on her main and is responding to comments about it. Not mentioned him in her q&a yet tho…

First time she posted in her story inviting brands to collaborate with her for content creation during her upcoming ibiza trip. She has never felt the need before to invite brand publicly. Seems brand earning have dried up and she needs to market herself now before her annual europe summer trip

Reactions: 4
Have we seen that Liam is opening up a tennis/sports club? Looks like it includes a coffee shop and clothing brand. I think I remember Lauren saying last year she wanted to do this as a business venture when they were together? Not sure how he’d be funding it

Have we seen that Liam is opening up a tennis/sports club? Looks like it includes a coffee shop and clothing brand. I think I remember Lauren saying last year she wanted to do this as a business venture when they were together? Not sure how he’d be funding it
could it be that he comes from a. Wealthy family i wonder? Or investors

could it be that he comes from a. Wealthy family i wonder? Or investors
Potentially! We don’t know too much about him, and suppose it doesn’t really matter. Just interesting to see what this new venture is. Don’t think Lauren has posted anything about it yet? (If she’s involved)

Smiling is overrated.
She’s just so vacant now. It’s like all her personality has been zapped away and she’s now marketing herself as an out of touch “influencer” who just posts model shots of themselves.
i know she said she wanted to move away from travel content but it’s like she’s replaced by a robot Lauren

Reactions: 7
I really wish Lauren would smile in her videos and photos at least once instead of the constant moody, wannabe model poses.

Be natural, have fun and enjoy being in those beautiful locations in Europe instead of sitting on a balcony doing a moody pose for Instagram.

Reactions: 2
She is her own biggest fan now. She’s not even snark worthy anymore - so boring the bikini shot after bikini shot.

Reactions: 5
She is her own biggest fan now. She’s not even snark worthy anymore - so boring the bikini shot after bikini shot.
Wow you’re not wrong!!! What boring photos for her to look back on for her travels or this chapter in her life.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I know her life is enviable in many ways but I’d be so bored by now living the way she is. I also have no idea how she copes with constant hangovers but as she seems to be out every night I guess it’s hair of the dog 😴

Reactions: 3
I know her life is enviable in many ways but I’d be so bored by now living the way she is. I also have no idea how she copes with constant hangovers but as she seems to be out every night I guess it’s hair of the dog 😴
I genuinely don’t find any part of her life anything to be envious of. It seems so empty

Reactions: 8