Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Ellie was really authentic but I think now she’s just a trend follower, and that’s what this house is, a trend. She’ll get over it in a few years and try to sell it I reckon 🤷‍♀️
I can’t with all the old 60s features. It has zero family home vibes.

Reactions: 7
And to think they were declined for a loan at the start of this house build. Must be nice getting businesses to supply you with items you can’t afford.
I know right?! Is it the case in Australia that influencers don’t have to mark things as “ad” or “gifted”? In the UK that would’ve had to have been marked as gifted.

Reactions: 1
She never gave any explanation on why Liam and her broke up, did she? Or how they came back together if I'm not wrong. We literally see everything she wears, eats, and does all the time, and yet she skips big things like this...

Reactions: 5
She never gave any explanation on why Liam and her broke up, did she? Or how they came back together if I'm not wrong. We literally see everything she wears, eats, and does all the time, and yet she skips big things like this...
I got the vibe he broke up with her and she was depressed and went through that insane partying phase where she was very clearly enjoying some party pills 👀 you know that fake your happiness life is incredible aesthetic

A baby doesn’t fix things if they have outstanding issues…good luck to them!

Reactions: 4
There was something going on with her family too as they all unfollowed him. He was also massively mouching off her bc she paid for all their travel. That’s stopped now.

I got the vibe he broke up with her and she was depressed and went through that insane partying phase where she was very clearly enjoying some party pills 👀 you know that fake your happiness life is incredible aesthetic

Any evidence of drug use?

She is so cringe. Setting up a tripod to take videos of herself and photo shoots in front of the Trevi Fountain. What has she become? What is her angle now? Influencer, property developer, preset business owner? So vapid and self obsessed.

Is it me or does she look like she could be in her 50s?!

I hope I'm wrong for the sake of the bub, but I can't see this working out.

Reactions: 2
I get a weird vibe from them, don't really think they fit as a couple, judging obvs from what they show. He seems a puppy following her around, he really lived above his possibilities on all those travels, but he kind of seems more laid back and not really bright... don't know why I think this, just a feeling. And I could never be with some so arrogant, self-absorbed and vapid like an influencer. She is with him while pouting and filming herself thinking I'm a goddess. Can't picture them having really deep or engaging convos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair, Lauren isn't too bright of an individual either.
When "Don't look up" came out, she was like I'm pretty sure this movie has a deeper meaning when it was so obvious it was a satire about how we don't listen to scientists and then f***** over.

Those stools in Ellie’s house look so lame and uncomfortable and they were probably expensive even though they look cheap.

Attachments

Those stools in Ellie’s house look so lame and uncomfortable and they were probably expensive even though they look cheap.

Eeew. Those backdoors and awful brick colours really spoil the look. They doors specially look so cheap.

This b
The colours too, it’s giving dingy motel vibes
yeah it's such an odd house. In the beginning I thought it'd be really nice, but as I've seen more they really have got every current fad and just chucked it all in together. It doesn't seem to really match. Love the subtle brags about it being so big all the time too

Reactions: 3
As a follow up to the ugly bar stools, this is how much it cost for 4 of them…if Elle bought them and wasn’t gifted them. If she did spend nearly 4 grand herself on those ugly, cheap looking stools someone has to take her credit card away 😂

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2