Do You Travel / Gypsea Lust / Jack Morris / Lauren Bullen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the ugliest house everrrrr!! Are the 60s back in?
Dread to think the money that was spent on it for that to be the final result, as well as how much they spend on furniture etc on top of it. I really liked Ellie’s old house but don’t rate this in the slightest.

Reactions: 3
Is on tour? Who gives a tit 😅
I know he’s crying for sponsorships in this post but just gives begging for friends/hook up vibes and I can’t get past it

IMG_8687.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s silly. He’s a total Peter Pan and not to mention they live in different countries.

Reactions: 5
Crazy days!! Happy for her- hope she’ll be happy and settled :) I wonder if she’ll move back to Aus now…

Reactions: 4
I thought they might try. She seems more content and not partying as much. Good for them.

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this. Lauren on MAFS looks eerily similar to this Lauren! Not sure if they might be related?!

I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this. Lauren on MAFS looks eerily similar to this Lauren! Not sure if they might be related?!
I thought of Ellie and Lauren when I saw her too, more so Lauren.

Reactions: 1
Happy for her, love that Jack liked it, I can see her moving back to aus now surely

Reactions: 1
Dread to think the money that was spent on it for that to be the final result, as well as how much they spend on furniture etc on top of it. I really liked Ellie’s old house but don’t rate this in the slightest.
I used to think Ellie was really authentic but I think now she’s just a trend follower, and that’s what this house is, a trend. She’ll get over it in a few years and try to sell it I reckon 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I used to think Ellie was really authentic but I think now she’s just a trend follower, and that’s what this house is, a trend. She’ll get over it in a few years and try to sell it I reckon 🤷‍♀️
Yes! Love the house, but it is todays trend. And there’s not much room to update/ refresh/ renovate in the future because of the style

Reactions: 3
Agree, like how she was vegan then vegetarian and now eats fish etc.

Reactions: 6