Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tl07

Anyone watched Lauren’s new life update video? A bit harsh of a description on the situation with Jack 😂
yes! Didn’t even bother finishing it cause I was getting irritated with her life update. Seems like she’s still bitter about the breakup even though she initiated it. Jack was more respectful regarding the situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Does this mean we’ll again have to endure an insufferable amount of posts of them all off their faces in strange outfits this weekend

• Haha

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Wait, Liam and Lauren weren't together when Jack and her were together right?
Jack and Lauren ‘broke up’ because Lauren met Liam and wanted to be with him. So yes there was an overlap but Lauren and jack’s relationship was for instagram only and not real life. Lauren had flings/was talking to guys before but liam was the first one she genuinely really liked and risked her entire instagram career for by parting ways with jack
---
I think everything you have said kind of adds up and doesn’t seem fake! Do you have any tea of Aggie and Jacob?
no tea on Aggie and Jacob I’m afraid. They have always been into eachother, definitely a real relationship (both times), but Aggie is the biggest diva you could ever imagine. I was never friends with her but was on a job with her twice and she was as insufferable as she comes across online

that sounds so mean but I’m Aggie’s mind. The world revolves around her! I always stayed away from her other than exchanging hello/how are you

• Heart

Idk88

VIP Member
Liam's at home looking after Oreo whilst Oreos parents are gallivanting around the coast of Italy together .

• Haha

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
She needs to read the room with what the world is going through right now... I saw on her comments someone had commented on the price of that apartment in mykinos, it was over 1k a night and Hayley commented back that they were shocked when they found out too.... Really!? Couldnt have been that much of a surprise if I'm honest.
Hayley’s tiktok of the Paris Airbnb they stayed in for her birthday came up on my FYP. People in the comments were asking her the name of it which she was ignoring so people found it… was 3k a night 😳
Either they were gifted it for free promo (which if so I don’t think I saw that disclosed, but what’s new with Lauren?) or they get paid too much money for doing absolutely nothing.

I agree, read the room. Which they don’t. Remember covid? Lauren trying her upmost to travel wherever she could and then moaning about it at every opportunity that the flying situation wasn’t easy as just hopping on a plane anymore. Also Jack literally turning into a shell of a human being playing mario kart everyday in the villa 😂😭

I think covid definitely showed how vapid they really are… take travelling away and they’re the most boring people alive.

• Heart

Bellaboonew_12

I RAN over to look at the comments, there is one that looks like it's coming from a place of concern which Lauren has replied to to say she isn't in the midst of an ED and has actually found her peace finally.

The others do seem rather in eloquent but probably come from a place of frustration that her and her account are just so different now to the reason people followed her initially.

Lauren hasn't addressed any of this publicly (and nor should she have to) but it is concerning to see such unexplained weightloss and a complete change in someone and it is frustrating when an account you've followed and loved for so long changes almost unrecognisably.

Lots disagreeing saying the notion that someone in revealing clothes is an 'easy lay' and that isn't helpful to society but equally the ones saying #bodygoals on a picture of a women with dramatic weightloss and a skeletal figure are not helpful to society so it's all about view point.

Some of the responses to the 'easy lay' comment are just as misguided imo. One said that saying someone is an easy lay implies she is no longer in the position to turn down men who feel entitled to her body and that causes society to become a dangerous place for women - WTF? That's not what it is saying at all. It is an unhelpful insult but wow.

I was gonna say I'll probably stop sneaking peeks at her account now but who am I kidding, I'm here for this drama 🤣🤣

Eta my favourite comment said "are all your outfits cut from the same piece of cloth" hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
I kind of like Jack..but he defo seems to of had a bit of work done to his face..hes a bit frozen looking!!Used to think he was gay🤔

Blueglacier

Yeah they definitely have a thing of I'm just a rich white basic girl going on.
Also she makes the island girl thing so sickening. All she does is stay at fancy hotels and restaurants wherever she goes, even in Indonesia.
Island girls abrely have the money to stay in the resorts she does. Gross expenditure of her wealth at the expense of others' lives.
Australia has massive blackouts atm from excessive flooding due to climate change and as always, she ignores the plight of others

• Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Has anyone else noticed her looking different lately? Has she done something to her face, more filler etc? Can’t put my finger on it but she looks really different to what she did in the summer

mcgee

VIP Member
I feel bad leaving my dogs when I go away for the night or for my one week long holiday a year, she doesn’t have the settled lifestyle to have dogs. If I travelled as much as she did there’s no way I’d consider a dog in the first place let alone have two.

Blueglacier

And Lauren is off to Australia again while we are vegetarian and enjoy our paper straws.
Honestly, do you guys think rich people who travelled endlessly will be publicly humiliated as things get worse and worse from climate change?
I know it's hard to accept that we are going towards societies where food is rare and there'll be wars over water and resources but if we don't act, these things will just get worse and worse.
It makes me sad, because Lauren loves Bowie. But her lifestyle produces such an insurmountable amount of carbon that will make Bowie's life hell

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Everyone is noticing, and she’s ignoring them because she’s answering other comments… there was also an argument about it that she clearly would have seen - don’t know who ssssamanthaa is but she’s got 2m followers 🤷‍♀️ Lauren doesn’t follow her though, I looked incase she was her friend replying on her behalf!

Attachments

Oscarsmum

Chatty Member
Did anyone see his q&a, someone asked about how he's finding single life. God he's such a knob and I'm sorry but he is just so bland, he definitely needs to have a good body because not much else is going on.

• Heart

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Jack still partying at 6am in Ibiza ❄❄❄
Funny how they’re worlds apart in life now. Glad Lauren looks settled and content

passerby123

I actually enjoy Lauren’s content. Maybe because she’s hanging with her friends, her sister and nephew.. it’s been quite nice with the travels but wholesome at the same time. Thoughts?