Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

clawhands

Meh doesn’t explain looking emaciated. She is 100% restricting her food intake. How can she claim to go from restricting and over exercising to now basically doing what she wants and drop so much weight? Not buying it.

Reactions: 6

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Dread to think the money that was spent on it for that to be the final result, as well as how much they spend on furniture etc on top of it. I really liked Ellie’s old house but don’t rate this in the slightest.
I used to think Ellie was really authentic but I think now she’s just a trend follower, and that’s what this house is, a trend. She’ll get over it in a few years and try to sell it I reckon 🤷‍♀️

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
i remember that. She even mentioned having joint finances with Liam. Weird for such a new relationship. This was expected when expenses are not equally shared. Franky Liam looked like crap too. He had a funny face. Getting Lauren must have been really big for him -way out of his league financially and in looks. I still wonder how Lauren fell for him. She could have got anyone else.
I reckon the 'joint finances" was an account that she'd put money in for Liam. He's a surf instructor in Bali and doesn't appear to look like he's rolling in it - not enough to keep with her anyway.

They met when they were both really drunk and slept together on the same night - no judgment, get it gal! From the story she told (if I remember correctly) she said Liam kept messaging her to meet up and she wasn't that into him but then gave him a chance. I actually think, reading between the lines, the sex was good and she was hooked on him for a little while plus he was something new after being with Jack for so long. The honeymoon phase ended and then she realised she wasn't that into him but looks like he was way into her (she is really hot tbf and he was punching I agree) I also wonder if there was a language barrier? His first language is French and she made a comment that her friends and family sometimes had to ask her what he was saying.

She tried an island boy but she isn't an island girl. She may live on an island and travels here there and everywhere but she stays in extremely nice accommodation and takes scantily clad pictures the whole time for Instagram. She's best suited to another travel influencer type just like her but I guess she'll struggle with them all being Jack's friends too!

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Am I the only one wanting both of them back together or am I just desperate for them to start making good content again and a bit of drama?
I used to live vicariously through their instas and through their Bali villa 😭 god, I’m such a saddo feel free to rinse me!

mcgee

VIP Member
How do you know about the relationship with her sister and the reasons why it’s deteriorating?
Ellie also touched on it in her recent Q&A YouTube video about their relationship changing. She said how they are in different stages of their lives, living in different countries and Ellie essentially not having the same time for Lauren that she did before when they were both living in Bali pre Ellie having children and in a round about way insinuated that Lauren has struggled with that shift.

Lauren looks so lost now, you don’t have to scroll far back on her Insta to see the change in her. She looked so much happier, she had that spark in her eye that she’s lost now and she looked like she was genuinely loving life. She now just puts on the facade that she’s living her best life and is doing better than ever etc when it’s clear to anyone that that’s not the case. I hope she finds herself again soon.

Laurens over the top love is only for show on instagram. To prove a point to Jack since from their breakup post & videos it seems he had lost interest in the relationship first. I really doubt she really loves that goofy liams. He seems weird. Also he is as child like as lauren replying to each n every negative comment and then deleting all the negative comments. Laurens comment section is also surprisingly clean these days. Also her photos and posts are crap quality. She desperatly needs her bare butt photos to keep her followers & sponsors.

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
21EA3D91-4F31-4B8F-BC0F-46BB83462F3C.jpeg

Yuck sharing her texts with Jack 🤢 April 21 so 2 weeks after their break up post and probably 6 weeks after actually breaking up. Love Jack’s awkward “pretty quick haha”.

• Sad

Idk88

VIP Member
Right?! She's kinda pushing it. At first I thought Jack was ignoring her being there as it's taken a week for him to post her. Then seen his parents are there so got it. Had to laugh at her recap of the year and all the trips she went on sponsored by Jack 😅

• Haha

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
I listened to the podcast and the main thing I took away from it was how bitter she was towards Jack starting his own clothing company on his own. 😂
For those that haven’t listened, and don’t want to, she was talking about when she initially noticed they were drifting apart and said it was when Jack wanted to do projects on his own, like starting the clothing company.
She said (I’m paraphrasing) “not that I wanted to force him to do something with me but I could have done a womens range and the business would be much more successful”.

It was a really open podcast, and it was interesting to hear everything in so much detail - I was a bit shocked actually at how open she was but appreciated it for my own nosiness 😂 But I mean… c’mon girl keep the digs to yourself. She does really think she’s IT.

• Haha

Bew369

I think Jack somehow did better this relationship introducing thing again. As he introduced his girlfriend, he was not bragging about her as Lauren did with Liam. She seems smart and has her own business, own followers... Like he chooses her partner also smarter. Tbh Lauren doesn't seem the sharpest knife in the drawer… so I am not surprised when she does stupid childish things.
Yes I agree, she doesn't seem sharp at all. She rarely posts anything funny, interesting, thoughtful or intelligent and seems very dull. She travels to tons of places but only stays in 5 star accommodation and never seems to hang out with locals much...

Wafflecakes

I bet she wanted a dog that was just hers and didn't have to be shared with Jack. I agree with the people commenting that it's sad she didn't rescue a dog given how many there are in Bali shelters :(

Idk88

VIP Member
Screenshot_20230420-182252_Instagram.jpg

Funny how she's just gone straight back into how things were, like they never split, doing all the same exact activities they would do before, just have to see her post herself going surfing next

Blondie123

I used to be a fan of Lauren and not really bothered about Jack, but his content lately has been so much more interesting. Her trip to France looks so bland and her photography really boring now she's doing g things solo/with the new fella.

• Heart

Stewart123

That poor puppy! Even aside from the constant travelling, she’s barely at home when she’s in Bali. Why get another dog if you’re not willing to actually look after it