Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belloboonew

I've been thinking the same, she seems a bit waity almost just being fed days or so here and there when it fits in with his schedule. He's based in bali and she's based in London, I can't see what their long term plan is.

I thought Jack's story's tonight from the last few days in ibiza are grubby as fuck. And Jessica's on her post are the same. I'm more supprised at him though, there is obvious drug use being alluded to and she looks battered and bruised on the photo of them laying down together, it really has a very dark grubby feel to the whole week, not like his content has ever been before

I presume she's a trust fund kid? I notice she's close with lottie moss - must walk in that same grubby London scene all off their faces on coke and pills hanging around in their underwear at parties - I think she's a bit of a risk to Jack, commercially speaking. Hopefully he's just having some fun following the end of his serious relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

clawhands

She is her own biggest fan now. She’s not even snark worthy anymore - so boring the bikini shot after bikini shot.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Yeah she also hammers those spin classes, I don’t buy it that she’s not over exercising either!

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Also funny she did the q&a right after he revealed the new girl and the entire q&a questions were about liam..... Making sure everyone knew she was attached and happy 😅
HAHA yes and like “Liam said I love you first”. I’m suss she probably sent those questions in herself 😏

ekm0236

Chatty Member
Ellie's house is interesting. It's like it's got every current trend and thrown them all together in one house. The curved walls, benchtops, sky light, and those inside bricks are all very on trend now.
It’s hideous. Is she trying to be Kim kardashian in bland museum style.

Houses are for making memories and living.

Bew369

I snooped a bit and noticed that the new boyfriend could speak a bit of Bahasa Indonesia.....saw a few comments.
Something that REALLY bothered my about Lauren and Jack was that they bothered very little to learn the local language of the country they lived in. Bahasa is NOT a hard language to learn, I picked up a ton when I was there only for 3 weeks! I also went to areas outside of Bali they had never bothered to go, all within my 3 week trip.
I know Lauren attempted to learn, but never seemed to progress much at all.
Also I noticed from videos and photos of their parties they didn't seem to have any local Indonesian friends.
I fail to understand how two people who travel so much can be so vapid. I noticed this about many travel influencers, why is it that the vapid ones tend to be the most successful? Why do the masses prefer this?

Things

She never gave any explanation on why Liam and her broke up, did she? Or how they came back together if I'm not wrong. We literally see everything she wears, eats, and does all the time, and yet she skips big things like this...

hello.hello

Don’t know how I’m feeling about Lauren and her mates posing vacantly in Sumba and then filming school children going to school/local residents 🥴 feels quite icky to me
Right?! She wouldn’t film/post random kids going to school in Australia.

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
I agree, it's not a good look at the moment to be travelling, despite there being ways of around moving from country to country, so many people are stuck or are minimising travel so as not to be involved in spreading the virus etc and here he is on a personal jaunt around the globe because he can.

I wonder what her plans are? Portugal / Spain or the standard Mykonos and Santorini 🙄.

I think what is clear is that atm they can't even be in the same country as each other so one is flying in and the other straight out. Despite their attempts at a PR styled amicable breakup I think it's anything but. Over the last few weeks both of them have been showing feet / hands of the opposite sex in their stories to try and wind each other up. It's 100% definitely not as friendly as they'd like you to think.

I think she'll try to return home (Aus) after the Europe trip. Although she will have to be careful because of local lockdowns and circuit breakers going on there atm. That's just it though its still so risky to be travelling for anything other than a package deal to the algarve for 7 days even that's too risky for me .... They are not doing it for fun... Its because they can't stand to be near each other in my opinion

ilovetrashtv

She has become so boring. I used to LOVE her content, I was even impartial to the million ads she used to do. But now? I’m so bored. I think jack may have advised her on some things not to post and now without that guidance her true colours are coming out and she just seems like not a nice person.

When you compare her content now to Jack’s, it’s very evident he was the talent and she just took the glory for it. She comes across as really unintelligent now I think whereas Jack’s content is still improving.

She’s gotta realise that the lust she has for this guy Liam is not forever and she needs to enjoy herself AND work hard if she wants to make something of herself in the travel influencer world. Before she knows it, she’ll be bored of Liam and she’ll soon realise he can’t provide her the same luxuries that Jack could afford her and her career will be in tatters.

Also Lauren, you’re nearly 30, stop dry humping on ig.

clawhands

Flowers from her sister and other hanger-oner suggest a break up. But really she’s just milking it now - gone from blasting him all over her socials to nothing and no explanation. It’s for attention.

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Jess, her mates, and Jack all look like they stay up all night doing drugs - the come downs must honestly be hell. Also wonder how sustainable their relationship is without it all, they appear to have met in Ibiza and every time they’re together look like they’re drugged up at some sort of rave/party

Idk88

VIP Member
I get such uncle vibes from Jack whenever I see pics of them together. Jess has a youthful face that she looks like she could be a younger relative of his. Jack just looks old with her trying to relive his youth. It's kinda creepy. Probably why I don't see much chemistry between them whenever they're together cause all I'm seeing is this old guy with a young girl trying to relive his youth 😅

• Haha