Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blueglacier

Lauren will be thought of as a crime against humanity in the future. I'm all for systemic chance when it comes to the climate crisis but individuals make up that system and we have our role to play as well.
How she lightly says "just off for a weekend to Bali" "off for a couple of weeks to Europe" it's insane. Not flying is the most significant thing you can do as an individual to reduce emissions. She's one of the rich 1% who create half the world's emissions.
I guess it's what happens when you give a dental assistant with no intelligence the power granted by social media.
Don't even get me started on the amount of fast fashion she endorses.
It makes me so sad though because she claims to love Bowie, but do you guys remember the fires in Australia? That kinda thing will only become more common and worse in Bowie's lifetime and his aunt is just accelerating it. It's crazy.
Also definitely think she's stopped plastering Liam because it seemed super unprofessional

Reactions: 6
Ion, parties and ibiza trips of Jack are not ending. He never seemed like a party animal when in Bali with Lauren. His travel content has become negligible inspite of hopping around so many countries. Looks like he is highly influenced by Jessica and her friends.

vegsoup

I'm just soooo curious, the suspense is killing me. Which makes me wonder if that's why she's being so vague!

Idk88

VIP Member
Well there we go... what a way to announce 😅 seems a little bit more than just a break up 🙈
Screenshot_20220805-055622_Instagram.jpg

• Wow

Blueglacier

I'm still in shock over Jack's comment of Hurricane Ian being unlucky for them. Ahhh the devastation in USA and Cuba is insane.
Kind of mad their hotel didn't get blown away, maybe they might actually consider living a less carbon intensive lifestyle. Sometimes I wonder if these two are sponsored by the fossil fuel industry?

Reactions: 5

Saywhatnow22

Chatty Member
Her life just consists of getting half naked and getting pictures taken of her… I’m not sure what she’s marketing herself as anymore. When she travels she still just posts pictures of her naked on a beach and not much else. Is she a model now?

Things

How sad! How many days have lasted the 'I just love my girlfriends, I will focus on me era' have lasted? Don't think it's a coincidence that Jess is in Bali, and Lauren is now showing that he's with a guy. No doubts Liam has been behind her since they split and would follow her and her lifestyle and benefits like a puppy. And I guess that everytime Lauren comes back from Australia, seeing her sister, family and friends, gets nostalgic and doesn't want to be alone so... Liam it is! And she clearly doesn't know how to be alone, plus needs someone to be her +1 on her empty and materialistic life. Maybe she had hopes that Jack didn't want anything serious with Jess (and I don't think he wants), but neither with Lauren.

clawhands

And Lauren is off to Australia again while we are vegetarian and enjoy our paper straws.
Honestly, do you guys think rich people who travelled endlessly will be publicly humiliated as things get worse and worse from climate change?
I know it's hard to accept that we are going towards societies where food is rare and there'll be wars over water and resources but if we don't act, these things will just get worse and worse.
It makes me sad, because Lauren loves Bowie. But her lifestyle produces such an insurmountable amount of carbon that will make Bowie's life hell
I don’t understand why she doesn’t move to Australia now that she’s broken up from both boyfriends.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Her tip to getting cheaper flights was hilarious. Airline points…. Gained from all the long haul business class flights paid for by brands/sponsorship deals 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

On average a business class flight from Australia to Europe used to be around $6-7k and at peak times $10k. But wouldn’t even like to know how much now. Not attainable for the average person.

• Haha

clawhands

Even if they're not filming this, it's sad. They're just wiggling their bums in front of a camera for views and "influence".
When did we as a society come to this?
When you're actually having fun, a phone to record that you're having fun is the last thing on your mind.
In a way, I feel sorry for them.
Also her saying vacation mode is just ironic.
She's always on vacation. When did taking photos for 10 mins, editing it for another 10 mins become work?
I was so embarrassed for them after seeing this. Not funny or cute.