DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it’s even worse than I imagined. My hair is standing up on end where I’m cringing so hard. Are these people missing the cringe reflex?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her whole ‘campaign’ is patronising and entitled. There’s nothing wrong with style changing as we age and become mothers.

Reactions: 3
My bugbear is the whole dressing like a mum or the “whatmamaworemonday” and all that b****x hashtag by Hey It’s Romeca (another grabby instagramer). We dress how we bloody dress. Leggings and a t-shirt, jeans and a top ... who gives an actual flying f**k? My kids are fed and watered, healthy and I spend within my means. They are just pushing fast fashion.

Reactions: 6
The whole instamums decamping to Bestival thing is pretty snooze. Yes it's a great family festival, yes you're all so "fun", yes don't you look lovely in sequins. Boring.

Reactions: 5
I see that she’s managed to bag herself a Mercedes on a #pressloan, whatever the hell that is 🙄 Nice way to get round the ad rules though. These people aren’t journalists so why do they think they can use ‘press’ whatever as tag?

Reactions: 6
Lollllll her doing her make up in car to bestivsl video is that a joke I can’t believe she posted that she looks awful and it’s a crap tutorial

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lollllll her doing her make up in car to bestivsl video is that a joke I can’t believe she posted that she looks awful and it’s a crap tutorial
I thought this too. Also did she have her pink hair done in a salon (#gifted) or did she do it herself as it looks terrible.

Reactions: 2
Accidentally wrote this on the wrong thread but she has does a very stealthy 'press discount' post for mud kitchens on her stories. It's tiny white writing on a white background, bottom right of screen and no hashtag. It really is hard to spot.

Reactions: 4
Accidentally wrote this on the wrong thread but she has does a very stealthy 'press discount' post for mud kitchens on her stories. It's tiny white writing on a white background, bottom right of screen and no hashtag. It really is hard to spot.
Why be so deceptive? We all know she’s arrogant enough to think she’s above such things but she knows it’s required from her.

I find her very hard to like.

There is nothing likeable about her. Super shady and making money by selling a lifestyle questionable morality.

She’s silver spooned posh girl and I assume she has some family connections that keep her at events etc as her engagement is very low

Another terrible makeup video today. She even admits she's terrible at doing her makeup in the caption, so why do it? Trying to get some #gifted foundation maybe?

Another terrible makeup video today. She even admits she's terrible at doing her makeup in the caption, so why do it? Trying to get some #gifted foundation maybe?
Yeah WHY is she doing it ? I watched in the hope of seeing how middle class women manage to look so ‘casual’ and pretty yet she is a hot mess

I dm’d her about this last night. I was very pleasant and asked what it meant as consumers were confused by the ‘press’ reference when they aren’t journalists. Seen and no reply! Quelle surprise...

Reactions: 7
Fishing for freebies. It's embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 1
Is she on holiday with MOD again? Yawn
I don’t think they’re in the same place, are they? Weird that they’ve gone at the same time though.
As an aside, DLAM’s engagement is absolutely terrible. I don’t understand why brands would want to work with her, because her likes to followers ratio is really quite poor.

Reactions: 1