DLAM - Dress Like a Mum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most recent ad in her stories is for the company her husband works for. No mention of that connection of course. And she's attempted to hide the 'AD' underneath the camera icon at the bottom of the screen.
Someone in here said he works for a wonky veg company?

I think she’s really rough looking. She has badly bleached hair, and a croaky voice. But she is thin and acts *zany* and goes to festivals so maybe that’s her appeal. I also don’t like her ankle bracelet.

Reactions: 4
Yes, Riverford.

"“My husband Ben works for an organic food company Riverford, he’s a great cook!” she shared in a 2015 interview."
Wow, that’s quite shady behaviour on her part, although I’m not surprised. ‘We’ve been customers for over 10 years’ 😒

Reactions: 1
She was just in right place at right time with Instagram. Nothing special about her at all.

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t Riverford the first company to start doing vegetable boxes? I don’t think they are known for wonky veg either. So her hubby won’t talk about them on his account, but it’s ok for her to do an ad and not admit it? She needs reporting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
what about her using an anecdote about her 'local homeless guy' as engagement around if you'd take someone's last Rolo? Grim AF.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yesterday’s ad talks about her struggle as a working parent. She explains that one day she’s wiping bums and get the next she’s getting her hair done and she’s at a fashion show.

Totally totally relatable situation there Zoe. Right with you on the polarities faced by working parents. 🙄

• Haha
She is the absolute worst for disclosing ads clearly. Her story this morning is a gifted stay in a forest cabin. The AD is in green so it’s barely visible and is hidden behind the little camera in the message box. It’s such an obvious attempt to hide it.

Reactions: 4
She is the absolute worst for disclosing ads clearly. Her story this morning is a gifted stay in a forest cabin. The AD is in green so it’s barely visible and is hidden behind the little camera in the message box. It’s such an obvious attempt to hide it.
I came on to say this. I quite like Zoe, but agree she is the worst for disclosure. I watched her stories at the forest, then literally thought “hang on, is this an ad?”, so jumped back to the start. Sure enough, hidden in green, and obscured by the camera icon, was AD. I missed it the first time round.

Very, very shady.

Omg she does this ALLLLL the time!! Clearly not accidental as she has done it on numerous occasions
DCC8B046-FD05-4F43-9CDE-1AB0573A9019.jpeg

Omg she does this ALLLLL the time!! Clearly not accidental as she has done it on numerous occasions
DCC8B046-FD05-4F43-9CDE-1AB0573A9019.jpeg
and another!!

Attachments

• Wow
That is shocking but totally unsurprising. She’s one of the worst for it and she is such a blagger. I’m sure the ASA rules say that AD has to be clearly marked. I’m always surprised that brands continue to work with someone who clearly has such low engagement on her posts though.