Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't imagine finding anything to complain about at the poly. I got bavk a week ago after a 1 week stay and it was like a dream every day in that hotel. Most beautiful place I've ever been.
Fwiw we were just generally normal nice and chatty and got given so much little extras and things from the staff, my daughter was obsessed with their mac and cheese and by the last few days the cast members were just handing her a cup right over the counter.
Random cupcakes, souvenir cocktails, decorated our room one day, all free of charge and all 'just because'. The staff don't deserve idiots like that giving them a hard time at all.
😌
Agreed, and not just at the Poly, this year my daughter was treated by CMs everywhere with things as small as Stickers to Cupcakes and even a plush once too. (Granted, the cupcakes were often given out near the end of the day, and were dated that day, but still, they don't have to do that)

Reactions: 1
What do we know about To Infinity and Beyond? Just started their most recent trip and found them ok, my first thought was it was a guy and his Mum on holiday which we thought odd but then he referred to her as his girlfriend and she has two sons...just curious to know if there is much of an age gap or whether he just has a really young face...
I’ve watched them for a few years now seem alright and do different things in both universal and Disney.

Charlotteinwonderland is another insufferable excuse for a Disney vlogger. The facial aesthetics as she refers to them are ridiculous. Her face doesn’t move. I also find it strange when British people refer to American words like it’s naturally in their vocabulary. Also leaving the bit in her vlog where she is called beautiful just shows how much of a narcissist she is!!!

Reactions: 2
Charlotteinwonderland is another insufferable excuse for a Disney vlogger. The facial aesthetics as she refers to them are ridiculous. Her face doesn’t move. I also find it strange when British people refer to American words like it’s naturally in their vocabulary. Also leaving the bit in her vlog where she is called beautiful just shows how much of a narcissist she is!!!
She’s come up on here a couple of times and most of us are in the “don’t mind her, it’s her face” camp 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s come up on here a couple of times and most of us are in the “don’t mind her, it’s her face” camp 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep, while I think she was pretty without the 'work' I really like her vlogs. To me she is a really likeable fun person that I could actually see myself having fun with, I don't get anything forced with her.
However my boyfriend always says she must be high maintenance but I don't agree.

Yep, while I think she was pretty without the 'work' I really like her vlogs. To me she is a really likeable fun person that I could actually see myself having fun with, I don't get anything forced with her.
However my boyfriend always says she must be high maintenance but I don't agree.
I would agree but then again I bet my husband says the same.

It was the bit in the last vlog about being so beautiful which tipped me over the edge. Fair enough someone saying that to you, but putting that in the vlog just goes to show how egotistical a person is in my opinion.

I would agree but then again I bet my husband says the same.

It was the bit in the last vlog about being so beautiful which tipped me over the edge. Fair enough someone saying that to you, but putting that in the vlog just goes to show how egotistical a person is in my opinion.
I've not seen that bit yet so will reserve my judgement

Ha ha it makes an appearance a few times, the daughter also drops in and out with one
Notice on the grand Floridian vlog they aren’t moaning now. This vlog is a repeat as they already did a room tour
Does make me laugh she’s on every bloody water slide going but then can’t walk up a regular queue as she has to be made to feel important, she moaned about queueing at volcano bay too
On the poly vlog of you drop down it says they are doing Xmas in New York and Washington, will be interesting see them deal with queues and crowds in New York.! Then summer in Dubai and Disney cruise, 11 nights bet that’s the transatlantic one from Southampton

They need their own thread
Got to watch more of these ... need new material for the UK Resident Edits & sounds like there is an entire play list with these guys

• Haha
When will you be putting the videos up?
I have 5 built and uploaded but they are on private at the moment. They are all different I just have to ensure everything is tight so they go up as the Florida Resident Edits ones do ... anonymously and I havent missed anything. They are done only for humour but you know how arsey people can be.
Anyone know what the file size limits are on here as if its feasible I can always see if I can upload one here.

Reactions: 5
I have 5 built and uploaded but they are on private at the moment. They are all different I just have to ensure everything is tight so they go up as the Florida Resident Edits ones do ... anonymously and I havent missed anything. They are done only for humour but you know how arsey people can be.
Anyone know what the file size limits are on here as if its feasible I can always see if I can upload one here.
I know nothing about all that stuff but can't wait to see them!

Ohana of 3 - Just the worst and most braindead content. Probably up there with being one of the worst Disney vlogging family I've ever seen.

Reactions: 6
Ohana of 3 - Just the worst and most braindead content. Probably up there with being one of the worst Disney vlogging family I've ever seen.
Hideous odious pair of idiots. I’ve only managed a few vlogs from the recent trip but how many times did they say executive lounge at the radisson and how many times did they say concierge at the poly (which they grifter) and the grand Floridian? As bad as the trackers with their “cuntcierge”.

They are truly horrible. They don’t get many views I reckon half of those numbers are us 🤣

Reactions: 3
Worst and most entitled. Where do they get off behaving like that? The adults are absolutely odious.
Watched the animal kingdom vlog where they say they set their birthdays to august even though it’s not, they got $25 knocked off the bill.! She justified it by saying they would never be there in their birthday. Swindling as much bad as the caravan dwellers

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Watched the animal kingdom vlog where they say they set their birthdays to august even though it’s not, they got $25 knocked off the bill.! She justified it by saying they would never be there in their birthday. Swindling as much bad as the caravan dwellers
I've only watched them at the Disney Store on I-drive vlog and that was terrible filming!
I think these twats will be my treadmill viewing as I work harder through anger! The Lodge Twats and The Claw and Barney have been helping out with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.