Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Currently watching and enjoying Emma Spears :)

We were half planning a Florida break, but have had some bad news about a family member (parent’s) health today, so unable to plan anything at the mo (I’m an only child). So need to do Disney vicariously through the minimally annoying vloggers ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Danny dalimore was harmless now he’s as annoying as thrush.! He needs a thread

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Keep seeing sponsored posts pop up on Facebook and Instagram with a link to ‘MacBlogs’ Florida vlogs - another one seemingly desperate for views 😴 wonder if they’re any good?

Reactions: 1
David and Ian's prepping and packing video was different, going into detail about looking for coupons before leaving. That stuff is never on my radar, in Australia, coupons aren't a thing, so would never think to seek it out. Their vlogs I'm looking forward to the most, and I wouldn't mind longer vlogs from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
David and Ian's prepping and packing video was different, going into detail about looking for coupons before leaving. That stuff is never on my radar, in Australia, coupons aren't a thing, so would never think to seek it out. Their vlogs I'm looking forward to the most, and I wouldn't mind longer vlogs from them.
Same! In the UK coupon hunting for every store visit isn’t that much of a thing, so I’d forgotten to check too.. gonna be checking for restaurants and shops!

Reactions: 3
I've really been enjoying Wizards and Walt.
They seem very sincere holiday makers who are into Disney/Universal.

Thisnatasha is currently in wdw and is the first person I've seen to comment on how many places are closed in the parks (assume due to staff shortages and supply chain issues). She's posted a few times about it.

Adam hattan and Gary had a big sulk about DLP having places closed and low stocks of things. But its (as most people know) a worldwide problem

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm looking forward to travel day with Virgin not long . I might Vlog for a laugh , only joking ,It's got be a better than half the dim wits doing it already . Though , I do have to say I've found some great new vloggers recommended on here and youtube . I might do a top 5 list .

Reactions: 2
I'm looking forward to travel day with Virgin not long . I might Vlog for a laugh , only joking ,It's got be a better than half the dim wits doing it already . Though , I do have to say I've found some great new vloggers recommended on here and youtube . I might do a top 5 list .
I would love to see a tattler do a Disney vlog. I have been tempted in the past to do a real Disney blog, calling out all the bullshit sheep stuff and telling it how it really is. I may still do but unlike a lot of these full time vloggers I am actually too busy to put the effort in.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My top 5 , not in any order . All full of Gratitude to be at Disney . Not Spoilt like some Vloggers ! :mad:

1) Cory's World (he's down to Earth and just an all round good person)

2) Tom & EL ( their enthusiasm is contagious + they're staying at Port Orleans Riverside which I loved it there and French Quarter )

3) Will & Lelly ( another great tip to watch from fellow Tattlers , Thank you )

4) With the Taylors ( another equally enthusiastic pairing )

5 ) Knightstrider ( my views on him have changed and now I think he's ok . Was sick of all tenerife superchat lives every 2 seconds before , but I must say he passing on loads top tips about things in Florida like he does for Tenerife .

Thanks for this Thread 💚

I've watched a couple of Knightrider vlogs. The two I watched, he kept repeating himself over and over in the same clip on several occasions but other than that not bad 👍 will continue to watch 👍

• Heart
Anyone follow the UK Disney Parks IG account, the stories of the 'Creators' posted yesterday is so sad. Paying for all these people's trips so that they post basic disney witch content is horrific!

Reactions: 1
Saw a recommendation for Sophie Charlton in Brogan's thread, enjoyed her first couple of vlogs. Impressed with how they're using their time and Genie+, no stuffing around getting coffee, staying in the park longer than a few hours, prepared and willing to queue for rides. It's almost unheard of these days, looking at you Victoria, Adam and Gary. You go that many times, the novelty wears off and it becomes boring and repetitive to us the viewer.

I’m going for Halloween , staying in the yacht club ( that isn’t meant to sound wanky !!) kids the same age as the ‘ Insta kids ‘ that have grown up on camera, this trip was postponed from 2020 and kept rolling on -the price is disgusting, there are NO benefits to staying onsite any more, the flights were at one 10k ( we had to juggle around dates ) because of that we are staying one night in a moderate, can’t use our Disney tickets , so will do the standard target/ wallmart water& breakfast pick up & maybe a Disney springs day before moving across to the yacht , I’ve never done a moderate before , so it will be interesting to see the difference that half the cost feels like , we are going to pop to celebration on Halloween and see it all decked out & just have a more different type of trip then the ones before, if we can squeeze the budget we’d love to get universal in but I don’t think the cash is there -I’d LOVE to vlog this trip from an honest point of view , without seeing the castle for the first time but only showing my head , crying over a cookie , endless shots of lucky charms, orgasming over a lounge fly ( They are UGLY) And without fear of a secret Disney black list ! At the end of the day Disney is pricing normal people out , it would be good to get one last harrah from it before I have to sell an organ to get there!!

Reactions: 2
I do know she did have a little business that folded in November but suspect this was just a side thing. She is listed as a shop assistant on the descriptions.
I found this info too but from that I also found that she works from home in an admin type job - won’t say too much more about that though!

She went down in my estimations when she posted on insta about cleaning the bathrooms in her house and someone commented that she must be doing well for herself to have 3 bathroom. She went on the defensive saying she’s worked hard for it etc etc. All she had to say was thanks but houses in her area are a LOT cheaper than the national average (I know, I live in a similar house the next town along!) It just came across like she had a massive chip on her shoulder.

Also, everyone works hard these days, don't they? There are no easy jobs, we're all stretched to the limit. It's largely down to luck and taking your opportunities. Most of us don't have three bathrooms and we still work hard. I dislike that line intensely.

Reactions: 10
All she had to say was thanks but houses in her area are a LOT cheaper than the national average (I know, I live in a similar house the next town along!) It just came across like she had a massive chip on her shoulder.
I’m also in the same area and constantly blow my Southern work colleagues minds telling them a 4 bed semi is £130k in parts of my town, and 40k terraced houses still exist. I agree, I feel like it has a diva vibe by saying “but I work hard”. One person’s hard is an easy life to another, and the image being portrayed online is one of constant holidays so it’s easy to see why someone might start questioning…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.