Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His other half (Con) looks to have family money which I assume he’s using. I doubt he’s using his own earned money as his companies have come very close to being struck off for not completing the most basic of yearly paperwork.

Reactions: 3
Watched Nathan Staker's Epcot day last night, he and Zoe are definitely a couple now. At the end of the vlog they sit with their arms around each other in a very close coupley cuddled up way and lean their heads against each other. Kind of glad it's basically confirmed as it was all I could wonder about watching this wdw vlog!

Reactions: 5
Nathan Staker's vlogs are like the ones you see recorded by a 12 year old. He's enthusiastic but very childlike. Also just seems like a weird clingy creepy kinda guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His other half (Con) looks to have family money which I assume he’s using. I doubt he’s using his own earned money as his companies have come very close to being struck off for not completing the most basic of yearly paperwork.
Has Con been with him on any of the trips? I watched the first holiday but not the next ones and the travel day was with someone called Liam

Reactions: 1
I don't think so. Always friends or solo trips where he meets up with other Vloggers. Con went on the Norway cruise, but didn't look as though he had any desire to be on camera. Of course, Danny ignored that and kept filming him and then saying Con didn't really want to be on camera.

Reactions: 2
I've just caught up with Danny and Jamie and my god Danny grow up you petulant child! I felt so sorry for Jamie throughout the vlog with Danny just being a grumpy sod all day and yet again on his phone all the friggin time.

Jamie needs to go solo or find another mate to go with.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Becca ‘pixiedustoxox’ Instagram stories yesterday?? She seemed very upset and was saying that the people who’ve been calling out the gossips on here and telling people to be kind are actaully the gossips themselves and have been horrible to her. She also put on her stories the other day that she’d received threats as a result of comments made about her and she’s involved the police. She isn’t really someone I pay much attention to, but it sounded pretty serious and she seemed really upset. The stories have disappeared now but I felt quite sorry for her and obviously not good if people are being threatened.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Becca ‘pixiedustoxox’ Instagram stories yesterday?? She seemed very upset and was saying that the people who’ve been calling out the gossips on here and telling people to be kind are actaully the gossips themselves and have been horrible to her. She also put on her stories the other day that she’d received threats as a result of comments made about her and she’s involved the police. She isn’t really someone I pay much attention to, but it sounded pretty serious and she seemed really upset. The stories have disappeared now but I felt quite sorry for her and obviously not good if people are being threatened.
Don’t think I’ve ever even heard of her to bother to gossip about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve not seen that but I know she was involved in some drama on a veryneko group and a few girls said she was a bleep and some girls left but not sure what happened in the chat

Don’t think I’ve ever even heard of her to bother to gossip about her 😂
The jist I got was she wasn’t talking about people who post on here, she was implying that people who’ve been mentioned on here recently in the last week or so are actually not what they seem. So I guess in a way, reinforcing what has been posted here. She said they preach be kind but are far from kind.

I’ve not seen that but I know she was involved in some drama on a veryneko group and a few girls said she was a bleep and some girls left but not sure what happened in the chat
I’m sure there’s more to it as there is with most things. I can imagine a lot of these groups are secretly quite bitchy. But I think if you’re making threats against someone you’ve taken it too far.

Reactions: 1
I just checked and noticed the same I wonder if its to do with the storys Disneyhannah posted the other day calling pixie vile on them

I see Mr David didn’t require his walking stick for walking round Target.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.