Disney Vloggers #7 "Happy to be Home" didn't last long and now it's back to moan moan moan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Beth from find us in paradise but omggggg girl doesn’t half milk things for engagement. Why has she made such a song and dance about her husbands new job?? Do people really care that much🥴

Reactions: 10
What is it with these vloggers who only have a few hundred views -they do a full sit down ‘trip announcement’ like they are major stars and people are hanging off their every word - I just don’t get it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is it with these vloggers who only have a few hundred views -they do a full sit down ‘trip announcement’ like they are major stars and people are hanging off their every word - I just don’t get it!!
These kill me off - especially when they are all over Twitter and Instagram giving it a cryptic ‘all will be revealed soon’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Sam mealy and his bf are back in wdw. Unless they've suddenly started posting old stories from their previous trip

Reactions: 1
It’s pretty hilarious. It just shows they are trying to famous. It’s the generic crp merch too they start to push. All with 300 views 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks! Will keep an eye out for them. It’s sad but I feel like the only Disney vlogs I enjoy are the old ones. They felt so genuine. Old 2017 Adam h, L&r, this natasha, old will and Lillie, jade billington. I miss that style, less Instagram and ad sponsored
I loved 2017 vlogs the most! Sad some of them no longer vlog

Just started watching The Heathers- any good? So far we have had him showing us his new t shirt whilst the bog flushes in the background and a long explanation without any detail at all of some sort of doctor’s letter which allows them to board the plane first.

Should I continue?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what's happened to Paul savage ?
Shacked up with Lovely Chubbly a.k.a knock off Cheryl and never to be seen on YouTube again? Hasn't been spotted since his trip to WDW where he got a shout out from Disney in Denial. Such a big loss from my hate watching schedule.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just started watching The Heathers- any good? So far we have had him showing us his new t shirt whilst the bog flushes in the background and a long explanation without any detail at all of some sort of doctor’s letter which allows them to board the plane first.

Should I continue?
I didn't get past the first few mins of them making a cup of tea, it was literally like watching water boil 🤣

I'm struggling to find anything new and good at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't get past the first few mins of them making a cup of tea, it was literally like watching water boil 🤣

We have been trying to find new ones too. But the numbers are clear. The small channels with tiny views… are low because they are rubbish.

even lodge guys with their multiple uploads a week from Florida haven’t grown their channel. Bring back the old vlogging days!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Me too.

The Heathers seem like nice people so far but have spent thousands on a trip to the US and are waiting in the pouring rain for a normal bus from their hotel to Heathrow and it didn’t even drop them off where they needed to be at the airport. £5 each. Why didn’t they just get an Uber?

• Haha
We have been trying to find new ones too. But the numbers are clear. The small channels with tiny views… are low because they are rubbish.

even lodge guys with their multiple uploads a week from Florida haven’t grown their channel. Bring back the old vlogging days!
Yup at the moment is either the desperate ones or dull as anything. I watched Megan Clutterbuck (great name) who actually seems like quite a good one but just take the travel sickness tablets beforehand because my god it's a bumpy ride!

I've even started watching Disney in Detail again as at least she is engaging, just engages mostly with shops and coffee shops.

My wife did just say we could always watch the lodge guys...she was sent out of the room to think about what she had just said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yup at the moment is either the desperate ones or dull as anything. I watched Megan Clutterbuck (great name) who actually seems like quite a good one but just take the travel sickness tablets beforehand because my god it's a bumpy ride!

I've even started watching Disney in Detail again as at least she is engaging, just engages mostly with shops and coffee shops.

My wife did just say we could always watch the lodge guys...she was sent out of the room to think about what she had just said 🤣
The old Disney in detail and lodge guys 2018 ish was ok… dare I say. Their recent trips are awful, can’t even hate watch.

We just started watching brummy mummy of 2. Wow another Sian knappily?????? About 17 mins of a 21 min vlog was her face in the camera. Didn’t look like she even enjoyed it with her family. She shows nothing, just talks into the camera for the entire day. Odd

Reactions: 4
The old Disney in detail and lodge guys 2018 ish was ok… dare I say. Their recent trips are awful, can’t even hate watch.

We just started watching brummy mummy of 2. Wow another Sian knappily?????? About 17 mins of a 21 min vlog was her face in the camera. Didn’t look like she even enjoyed it with her family. She shows nothing, just talks into the camera for the entire day. Odd
To be fair to Brummy Mummy she has always said that it wouldn't be much of a vlog as she wanted to enjoy the holiday. She doesn't need Disney vlogs as that isn't really what her channel is about. I don't really mind her I can take or leave her.

Me too.

The Heathers seem like nice people so far but have spent thousands on a trip to the US and are waiting in the pouring rain for a normal bus from their hotel to Heathrow and it didn’t even drop them off where they needed to be at the airport. £5 each. Why didn’t they just get an Uber?
The 724 greenline bus from Hatfield? I had to switch off again at this point, sorry.

Eh? Are you just speculating because they’ve not been vlogging?
I wasn’t speculating, was just a little worried. It’s on their Facebook group. They have said to us about how hard things have been, and it’s been really tough ( I mean Life is tough and people can’t even pay their food bills still, and working multiple jobs. They do need to take a look at the bigger picture these vloggers) didn’t they move into a big new house?

but not sure what’s happened. Jobs? No trips which is odd.. money? Who knows but strange they haven’t even been away for a weekend trip

I wasn’t speculating, was just a little worried. It’s on their Facebook group. They have said to us about how hard things have been, and it’s been really tough ( I mean Life is tough and people can’t even pay their food bills still, and working multiple jobs. They do need to take a look at the bigger picture these vloggers) didn’t they move into a big new house?

but not sure what’s happened. Jobs? No trips which is odd.. money? Who knows but strange they haven’t even been away for a weekend trip
I didn’t see a recent post on the group saying that?

I didn’t see a recent post on the group saying that?
It was a reply in a thread where we were asking how they were etc. a few of us asked. Not a post they did as a highlight. I asked too, we were surprised with the reply. My brother posted. Although part of me thinks they are being dramatic

They’re always dramatic 🤣
I can’t upload the screenshot as I keeps getting stuck for some reason. It was all “we have been having a really hard time” and super concerning like they were dying or something

but on reflection (I don’t wish bad on anyone) maybe it’s all a dramatic lie. They clearly are fine, always posting junk food from pret each weekend (so obviously no health issues as still munching the junk food) , their big new garden (so no financial issue in their big house), got a trip booked (ok to walk around parks and fly)

What can be so bad? I get their cat died but Jesus. Peoples entire families have died in the last 2 years. They are what 40 years old just under? Life isn’t all roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.